"BEARDED PETS" ... *Inquiry/BUYER BEWARE!!* - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-16-2004, 04:14 AM   #41
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally posted by Bringerofdoom
EXACLTY wendy, you should have for the bs you put him through. maybe then he would have completed his part of the trade.

heck, i know if i get shipped a sickly animal you wouldnt have gotten crap either. you get mad at him for not sending it back, which it would have died in shipping. you would have started your thread still and totally claimed him responsible for it somehow. you claim if he still ships back the dead body, you can get a necropsy done.......

i re-read that topic that you posted again (somehow i thought i misred something, you try to make it sound like he scammed someone, somehow). from what it sounds like it was simple mistakes. all parties were in agreement and noone seemed mad about it. so whats the big deal?

i find it very funny of you wendy, anyone who drags you name in the mud. you troll on fauna looking for a post or 2 to pick at of theirs.

that topic of yours that has almost 16-17,000 views now and climbing, it gets on your nerve's huh?
I think its odd myself, I sent exactly what I was supposed to, with a picture and exact description. I never got the leo I was promised with my dragon having a 3 day health and living beyond that point and never got the leo after the 3 day health and never even got the dead dragon back

I put him threw nothing but he has put me threw the hoops, gert over it if you cannot read, if he did not want a 150 gram 8 month old dragon all he had to do was say that before I sent it!

My god why is that so hard to understand, if you all agree that was an unhealthy dragon then why did he agree to the trade?

Old 11-16-2004, 04:23 AM   #42
Chris@TSE
Glad you have proven yourself once again to be completely ignorant.... Seasons Greetings from Top Shelf Exotics

Enjoy Wendy, you deserve this more than anyone. Any of these arguments can be taken to the link above. They do not belong here. Lets keep this thread on topic, This is regarding BEARDED PETS. Nothing else.

Old 11-16-2004, 04:23 AM   #43
Bringerofdoom
because wendy, you as a scammer seen a opportunity to trade your dragon quickly to a kid. first mention of the dead beardie you basically screamed he was a kid he killed it with lack of knowledge. obviously no one else wanted it, thats why you would trade it for a leopard gecko.

also ill say this before and ill say it again, cause obviously language classes failed to work for you. 1 day after a 3 day gurantee, isnt saying much about your reptiles, nor you. are you too blind to realize this????

i have had better success with petco's lizards than what dan did with your "healthy, happy and orange" dragon. petco with their not to good repuatation with reptiles, gives 5x a longer gurantee than you gave him even.

Old 11-16-2004, 04:36 AM   #44
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally posted by Bringerofdoom
because wendy, you as a scammer seen a opportunity to trade your dragon quickly to a kid. first mention of the dead beardie you basically screamed he was a kid he killed it with lack of knowledge. obviously no one else wanted it, thats why you would trade it for a leopard gecko.

also ill say this before and ill say it again, cause obviously language classes failed to work for you. 1 day after a 3 day gurantee, isnt saying much about your reptiles, nor you. are you too blind to realize this????

i have had better success with petco's lizards than what dan did with your "healthy, happy and orange" dragon. petco with their not to good repuatation with reptiles, gives 5x a longer gurantee than you gave him even.
I am not and have never sacmmed anyone out of anything, maybe you need some classes to know what that means......

A scammer takes somethign from soemone and gives nothing in return, runs hides and is not to be found

I offered and offered for Dan to send back the dragon and he did not and still has not, get a grip my man

The bringerofdoom has played out

Id raher talk to a petco rep than you at least they know a little about nothing and you know npthing about a little

Old 11-16-2004, 04:39 AM   #45
Chris@TSE
You must be blind. Take this crap HERE

This thread is for a BOI post on Bearded Pets.

There has been enough derailing for one evening....

Old 11-16-2004, 11:00 AM   #46
DThomas
Quote:
Originally posted by TopShelfExotics
You must be blind. Take this crap HERE

This thread is for a BOI post on Bearded Pets.

There has been enough derailing for one evening....
I agree and the off topic posting needs to stop.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!