Bad Guy Jesse Wisecup Deal Breaker - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2009, 12:55 AM   #1
RyanGSP
Jesse Wisecup Deal Breaker

I sent a PM to Jesse in regards to the Helix DBS-1000 he had forsale. He informed me he still had it but I would have to pay $100 plus shipping. I made a counter offer of $120 shipped to me. Jesse asked for my address which I sent him then gave me his address for me to send the MO to. So already he accepted my counter offer. In the same PM as his address he tells me he suddenly wants to take it to a reptile show to see if he can trade it for somthing better.

Am I wrong here but look at the PM's he has agreed to my price but now is wanting to keep the Helix to see if he can trade. If he cannot get somting better then he wants to trade.

This is not how it works once a deal is made and both parties agree to a price you dont just say, Nah I want to see if I can trade it if I cant then I will sell it to you. After this I got kind of mad and annoyed and told him I no longer wanted the Helix if this is the way he does buisness.

I understand he is just young (16) but I hope he learns from this.

RyanGSP
Hello Jesse,

I was wondering if you had sold you Helix yet? What you asking for it? I am looking for on if your willing to ship to canada. No different than shipping to the US

JesseWisecup
hey
i still got it
its brand new man just no seal

i will ship to canada. but i dont think ur willing to pay 100 plus shipping

let me know

thanks
jesse

RyanGSP
Ill give ya 120 USD shipped to me and you send it as a gift worth only 10 bucks. This way I dont have to pay any duty on it.

JesseWisecup
whats your adress

thanks
jesse

JesseWisecup
better yet send me your adress

RyanGSP
***** *** ave
Grande Prairie AB Canada
T8V ***

Postal Code and address has been stared out as I dont feel comfortable posting it in public. I have the screenshot of the real PM and the Real PM for any Non-believers.

JesseWisecup
Wait i am corn fusing myself lol

you need my adress to send payment
i do not have paypal. but you can send a MO.
just make sure its redeemable in US

here is my adress but wait till after saturday.
i was gonna take it to a show an try to trade it for something

if not ill get back to you

Jesse Wisecup
*** windfield way
waynesville ohio *****
United states

Jesse Wisecups Information has been edited due to personal information on a public board. Once again I have screen shots and the actual PM I can send with Jesse's permission.

RyanGSP
Jesse is you want to dick around like that and say only if u dont trade it will you sell it to me then i dont want anything to do with the Helix or you.

Good luck with your trade.

fair enough.

your loss
;]

RyanGSP
LOl Not really from a 17yr old who wants darn near retail. Didnt mind because I needed it but to be jerked around like that well just keep it yourself.

JesseWisecup
correction im 16

an yes it is near retail
but its damn near brand new.

worth every penny

just buy one from the manufacture
they always have them available if they havent traded them already

RyanGSP
Whether its new or not the box has been opened. Like I said I was willing to pay that price because I needed the unit. But I can take my money else where and buy either a Helix or a Herpstat Pro which would really suit me better anyway.

Have a good evening.

JesseWisecup
the go to that instead of waisting my time

RyanGSP
Wasting your time? I was trying to buy your Helix off you till you said u suddently didnt want to sell it but wanted to see if you could trade it.

Grow up kid, when you make a deal you dont break it to see if you can trade it for somthing else at a show.

Old 01-15-2009, 12:57 AM   #2
RyanGSP
I just Sent Jesse a PM informing him of the thread. The PM included a direct link to this thread.

Old 01-15-2009, 01:17 AM   #3
MikeCurtin
So, after making a counter offer on his price, he gives you his address but tells you to wait to send MO because he wants to see if he can do better at a show. It looks like his acceptence of your offer was conditional on his not being able to find a local trade or buyer. I've had similar things happen to me, and as long as money hadn't been exchanged, I don't think it's worthy of a bad guy thread in the least.

You weren't blindsided by the kid, and while he didn't conduct himself perfectly while the deal was being worked out (he could have mentioned the show after your initial inquiry), I think he did conduct himself quite well after you became irate with him. Unless there's more to this, I'd say he handled himself better than you did.

Old 01-15-2009, 01:21 AM   #4
RyanGSP
I wasnt anywhere near Irate. If he was planning on looking to trade it at a show he should have said so in the beginning not after we started swapping shipping info.

Maybe I am in the wrong here but things could and should have been handled more proffessionally on both ends.

Jesse I am sorry for become "Irate" but I beleive what you did was wrong and if you were intending to trade it at the show you should have stated so before you agreed with my counter offer.

Old 01-15-2009, 01:32 AM   #5
jusmebabee
Your posting this about him yet you want him to lie and claim a gift of 10.00?? He very well should post you here as someone not to deal with considering your asking a 16 year old to be deceptive.
Thanx for the laugh before bed..

Old 01-15-2009, 01:36 AM   #6
RyanGSP
He can claim it however. I stated 120 shipped therefore he could legally say I only payed $1 for the item and $119 for shipping or the other way around.

Dont worry I have talked to the legal athourities about this type of "loop hole" and although they said they frown upon it there is nothing they can do because like I said 120 shipped could mean I only payed $1 for the item and $119 for shipping..

Old 01-15-2009, 01:37 AM   #7
RyanGSP
Also it could very well have been a "gift" worth $10 because of the 120 shipped offer. Call me what you want and make a BOI Bad Guy post as what you want but no laws are being broken.

Old 01-15-2009, 05:26 AM   #8
SofaKing
He's a kid, so what do you expect! I don't see the reason why this thread is here, besides the fact it's sofa king funny that you argued with him.

Mike Crosby

Old 01-15-2009, 06:41 AM   #9
KJUN
Sure, maybe from your end....but here in the states that is tax evasion. Thanks for making this thread. To me your statement (RyanGSP: Ill give ya 120 USD shipped to me and you send it as a gift worth only 10 bucks. This way I dont have to pay any duty on it.) makes me think you are someone it is unsafe to deal with. You are the one that looks bad here. His statement (here is my adress but wait till after saturday. i was gonna take it to a show an try to trade it for something) lists the stipulation of his accepting your offer. Sure, it should have been stated before asking for your address, but it WAS stated right when he sent you HIS address. I can see as that being less than appropriate, but NOT the worst thing in business. What you did was potentially much worse for him.

Your consistent fussing at someone who just apparently wants you to go away - with your money, too - is just silly. He handled you throwing profanity better than I would have. Be happy he was more mature in the above situation than you.
KJ

Old 01-15-2009, 07:37 AM   #10
John E Dove
Mr. Doolittle?
Did you send Mr. Wisecup any money?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!