Good Guy "Bill Corwin - Good guy!" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-24-2009, 09:13 PM   #1
JDReptiles
Thumbs up "Bill Corwin - Good guy!"

I recently sold a pair of DH Anery Leopard Central Americans to Bill and I have to say, he is probably the most genuine person I've met so far in the herp industry. After a couple of understandable misunderstandings, the process went more than smooth. I shipped the little guys out on Monday (2/23/09). We touched base on Tuesday (2/24/09) and he let me know they arrived safe and sound and that they were bigger than he imagined.

Bill is good herper with plenty of knowledge and experience to make any deal a great deal. You can tell he truly cares about the animals he brings into his facility. Thumbs up!

Jesse Dameron

Old 06-10-2010, 10:14 AM   #2
Amelanistic Orca
I recently had the pleasure of doing some business with Mr. Corwin. He called, I sent some extra pics, and pow; he had me paid in about a half an a hour after that!! Super smooth, nice guy on the phone, I hadn't had a tranny this smooth in a while... I appreciated that bill!! Lots of window shoppers these days and or shoppers on a beer budget hangin in the wine and spirits section?? Not bill!! He even let me know my kid arrived safely within a couple hours!! I always have to call and check on that!! Thanks again for your business bill!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!