Inquiry Rob Cash (back lash reptiles) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-15-2009, 02:00 PM   #1
Vegas Chad
Rob Cash (back lash reptiles)

Has anybody here dealt with Rob Cash of back lash reptiles?

On Jan 20th we contacted Rob about ordering a 10 lot of gecko food trays from him. We emailed back and forth on all the details until we were under the impression that he would be shipping them once we paid him, which we did on January 28th. We mainly just want to know if anyone has heard from him or dealt with him before? We’re not saying he is a bad person, but we would either like our $50 back that we are out OR the gecko food trays that we purchased. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Here is the set of e-mails that went back and forth when we still had contact with Rob. We sent a few more that we have yet to get a reply to.

Subject: Re: gecko food trays
Sender: sales@backlashreptiles.com

Recipient: darci@tikitikireptiles.com

Date: 09.02.2009 08:12

Darci Hello sorry for the Delay we have just moved they will ship tomorrow I will send them UPS and refund you $20 for the delay. Again sorry for the delay. Thanks rob Cash

-- On Sun, 2/8/09, darci@tikitikireptiles.com <darci@tikitikireptiles.com> wrote:
From: darci@tikitikireptiles.com <darci@tikitikireptiles.com> Subject: Re: gecko food trays To: sales@backlashreptiles.com Date: Sunday, February 8, 2009, 10:10 PM

Hello, I just wanted to see where our gecko food trays were. We paid you quite awhile ago now and haven't seen anything about them being shipped. We would like them this week please. Our address again if you don't have it is: Tiki Tiki Reptiles xxx xxxx Ave. xxxxxxxxx, xx xxxxx Thanks, Darci On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:07:57 -0800 (PST),

sales@backlashreptiles.com wrote:
Darci hello here is a copy of your invoice send payment to Sales@backlashreptiles.com
through Paypal. thanks, ---

On Tue, 1/27/09, darci@tikitikireptiles.com <darci@tikitikireptiles.com>
wrote: From: darci@tikitikireptiles.com <darci@tikitikireptiles.com>
Subject: Re: gecko food trays To: sales@backlashreptiles.com Date: Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 11:21 PM
Sounds good, we will take the USPS shipping. How do you want
to be paid? Our address is: Darci New xxx xxxx xxx. Xxxxxxxx xx xxxxx. Thanks, Darci

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 06:22:11 -0800 (PST), sales@backlashreptiles.com
wrote: Hello I will send you a Invoice for the Trays I will give some extra 2oz cups
to go with the trays. shipping will be $10.00 for USPS and $12.00 for UPS.

thanks,
Rob Cash

--- On Tue, 1/27/09, darci@tikitikireptiles.com <darci@tikitikireptiles.com> wrote:
From: darci@tikitikireptiles.com <darci@tikitikireptiles.com>
Subject: Re: gecko food trays To: sales@backlashreptiles.com Date: Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 12:46 AM

Hi Rob, Ok, $40 for 10 of the gecko cups sounds good. And can we
also get some of the extra cups? I forget what the quantity and price ranges
were on those. How do I choose what shipping I want? ~Darci Tiki Tiki Reptiles LLC On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 19:29:50 -0800 (PST),
sales@backlashreptiles.com
wrote: Darci Hello if you buy 10 I will do $4.00 each so that would be $40.00 for 10 trays. shipping will be based on your shipping choice.

thanks,
Rob Cash
--- On Tue, 1/20/09,
darci@tikitikireptiles.com <darci@tikitikireptiles.com> From: darci@tikitikireptiles.com <darci@tikitikireptiles.com> Subject: gecko food trays To: sales@backlashreptiles.com Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 11:05 PM

Hello, I was wondering if we ordered 10 food trays if you give any type of discount? We think those are a great idea and are definitely interested in some. Thanks! ~Darci

Old 03-16-2009, 01:28 AM   #2
reptileking
Rob bought some Rubbermaid bins from me a month or so ago and seemed like an ok guy to me.. Showed up promptly, we did our dealings and he left.. Hope all works out for u,

steve winkler
www.SteveWinklerReptiles.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!