Bad Guy Donald Rollins and Jesse Wisecup - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2009, 09:18 PM   #21
Docmurder
whatever forget i posted. obviously you all do think two wrongs make it right. though ive never done anyone wrong. bye.

Old 05-15-2009, 09:23 PM   #22
Shadera
You dealt with known scumbags and got burnt. Are you really that surprised?

Hopefully this thread will help others who might be considering it steer clear of them, though.

Old 05-15-2009, 09:26 PM   #23
Docmurder
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
You dealt with known scumbags and got burnt. Are you really that surprised?

Hopefully this thread will help others who might be considering it steer clear of them, though.
thats the exact reason that i posted and like i said im not looking for sympathy i know i dealt with scum and thought the risk was worth the reward but unfortunately it looks like i lost this time. I wasn't looking for sarcasm or scorn. Noone is perfect and im sure all of you have things you regret. let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

Old 05-15-2009, 10:20 PM   #24
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docmurder View Post
i know i dealt with scum and thought the risk was worth the reward but unfortunately it looks like i lost this time.
And this folks....is why I polled for a cooking forum.

Old 05-15-2009, 10:56 PM   #25
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docmurder View Post
i may have gotten screwed more than i even expected?
Its almost like renting a $20.00 whore, then finding out you have aids.....some things are very predictable.

Old 05-16-2009, 01:16 AM   #26
alex bleas
jesse wisecup is a good kid that needs some direction. He needs a good mentor. I have talk with him via email and at reptile shows. He is a young herper with great enthusiasm. He is just hanging out with bad guys. He needs to work under someone with ethics. I feel we need to set up some type of program for young people on fauna. They are learning from shit shows and bad dealers. They need to learn from someone that has people skills and breeding knowlege.

alex

Old 05-16-2009, 01:58 AM   #27
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Its almost like renting a $20.00 whore, then finding out you have aids.....some things are very predictable.
Are you suggesting to him that he was in the wrong part of New Jersey, with the wrong amount of money, with the wrong freckled up guy?

Helluva way to break the bad news to the guy.

Old 05-16-2009, 02:23 AM   #28
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex bleas View Post
jesse wisecup is a good kid that needs some direction. He needs a good mentor. I have talk with him via email and at reptile shows. He is a young herper with great enthusiasm. He is just hanging out with bad guys. He needs to work under someone with ethics. I feel we need to set up some type of program for young people on fauna. They are learning from shit shows and bad dealers. They need to learn from someone that has people skills and breeding knowlege.

alex
I like your post - minus the profanity. Can you convince Jesse to ask for this kind of assistance here? There are so many good folks here that I think would truly enjoy turning this around for him and seeing him on a path to success. But certainly it needs to start with him. He needs to step forward and ask of this for himself. Half the battle is admitting you have some problems and need and want to change. Its ownership. If he can muster up the strength to do his part...I don't think many in a position to help him would refuse him the chance.

For whatever its worth, I'm all in for helping him, but he has to want it.

Someone once told me a quote that went something like....."The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who is of absolutely no use to him". I think if we all apply that across the board, while also considering the circumstances of how each has come to suck so bad that no one wants anything to do with them, we may be able to save more than just a few.

Old 05-16-2009, 02:47 AM   #29
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Can you convince Jesse to ask for this kind of assistance here?
Jesse has been banned, so that is not an option.

If there are people interested in helping him, I'm sure that connections can be made easily enough that offers or requests would be received.

Old 05-16-2009, 03:53 AM   #30
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Jesse has been banned, so that is not an option.

If there are people interested in helping him, I'm sure that connections can be made easily enough that offers or requests would be received.
Understood, and thank you for the info. I wasn't aware he was banned.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!