Bad Guy Donald Rollins and Jesse Wisecup - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2009, 07:25 AM   #31
shrap
This thread is a perfect example of why you dont give known scumbags a chance at all. If anything goes wrong you damn well know they aint going to do anything to make it right.

But I have to say that the rest of the people on this thread..... I just shake my head at you people. To say "I told you so" is one thing, but to flat out kick this guy like most of you are doing is pretty sad and very small of each and every one of you. You as humans have once again met my expectations of you.

Joshua was simply wanting people to know that nothing has changed, even though there has been recent support for Jessie as just a kid who has learned the error of his ways and has changed for the good. Obviously not.

Thanks for the update on Jessie and company, Joshua...... even if you should have known better.

Old 05-16-2009, 09:06 AM   #32
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex bleas View Post
jesse wisecup is a good kid that needs some direction. He needs a good mentor. I have talk with him via email and at reptile shows. He is a young herper with great enthusiasm. He is just hanging out with bad guys. He needs to work under someone with ethics. I feel we need to set up some type of program for young people on fauna. They are learning from shit shows and bad dealers. They need to learn from someone that has people skills and breeding knowlege.

alex
You could have very easily replaced Jesse's name with Joshua's above. My guess is the problem with both of them is their obvious misplaced thinking that they know best. I saw this when I tried to help out the two know-it-alls at Chaos. Well, as we know Joshua has made the decision to still associate with known unethical characters after being informed of their actions as well as now making a purchase from yet another known pair of unethical characters. You can only help those who want to be helped. If one is not smart enough to know one needs help then there is little hope of turning these kids around.

Some would call it flat out kicking him but sometimes the gentle touch just doesn't get the point across. Think of it like potty training a puppy, sometimes you just have to rub his nose in it in order to get his attention first. Picking up and coddling the little piddler after the fact is not going to train the 'lil pup anything.

".... even if you should have known better". Some may interput that as taking a jab at him after already being flat out kicked by others. Which would then be kinda like . But I guess it's human to want to voice your opinion.

Old 05-16-2009, 09:20 AM   #33
ForkedTung
While I do appreciate Josh for coming forward with this information, I do not believe the below is OK.

Supporting known known scammers is OK?
The business model is OK as long as you do it in person and are pretty sure you won't be scammed?
If you do support known scammers thereby giving them funds to continue to purchase animals and to continue to scam others thats OK and you shouldn't expect any derision when you bring this fact to the light?

I stand by my earlier question:

Quote:
If anyone actually deserves to be scammed by them don't you think it would be you?

Old 05-16-2009, 09:47 AM   #34
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
".... even if you should have known better". Some may interput that as taking a jab at him after already being flat out kicked by others. Which would then be kinda like . But I guess it's human to want to voice your opinion.
You seem to be going on the assumption that I actually care what some may interpret that as. Or that I care about that feeble attempt of yours to take a jab at me. Grow up, David.

Old 05-16-2009, 10:29 AM   #35
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap View Post
You seem to be going on the assumption that I actually care what some may interpret that as. Or that I care about that feeble attempt of yours to take a jab at me. Grow up, David.
Damn Sammy, I was just poking a little fun at ya and not trying to get your knickers all knotted up.

As a matter of fact I had just written this to someone who had PMed me shortly after you had replied:

"Ah, don't worry about Sammy, he's a good guy and entitled to his opinion. What works for some may not always work for others. He may do things one way while I may do it another and we still come to the same conclusion."

Old 05-16-2009, 10:32 AM   #36
shrap
Quote:
Damn Sammy, I was just poking a little fun at ya and not trying to get your knickers all knotted up.
Well if I misinterpreted your intentions then I owe you an apology, David. My bad.

And I would appreciate it if you would live my knickers out of this...

Old 05-16-2009, 10:44 AM   #37
DAND
Quote:
Well if I misinterpreted your intentions then I owe you an apology, David. My bad.
No worries.

Quote:
And I would appreciate it if you would live my knickers out of this...
You got yourself a deal there bro

Old 05-16-2009, 11:04 AM   #38
shrap
Quote:
You got yourself a deal there bro
I didnt really mean that, David. You can talk about my knickers all you want to.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:22 AM   #39
DAND
Quote:
I didnt really mean that, David. You can talk about my knickers all you want to.

Are you sure about that?

Old 05-16-2009, 12:00 PM   #40
Docmurder
Josh has bought his way out of the business and I still don't think Dan is a bad guy in general and I think he does have a passion for reptiles. I think he will come around and though I may have been silly to give Jesse and Donald a chance I have learned from that mistake and trust me the best way to learn is through your wallet. I hope that my flogging is over and that this post will live on as a warning for others.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!