New Housies in da House... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Other Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-10-2012, 02:13 PM   #1
Aes_Sidhe
New Housies in da House...

I dont know that I present little bugger with brutal name "Marduk"... If not here He is:

I have him for almost year now.. and he is the cutest thing ever lol

Yesterday hes long awaited wife "Ishtar" arrived...

Because i don't wanna stress her just snatched quick photo...

Here she is:

Doing my research over last year i actually have doubts to the specie...

On beginning i was thinking that Marduk was stripe house snake (Boaedon lineatus).. but now looking on hes head shape.. and more important size.... Me and Guru of House Snake World Eric Paterson from Scotland we are not so sure...

Or hypothetical bet is that is slight possibility that i actually have Hallowel's House snakes.. They was described as similar in appearance to lineatus.. but because there is impossible to get picture of them form the net... that just speculation..

Either way that gonna be interesting breeding project.

Beside of that I acquired pair of black phase common/brown House snakes (Boaedon Fuliginosus).. called sometimes olives or purples (don't mistake them with true olive house snake Boaedon olivaceus)...

Quick Shots of both of them...

Male Seth:

Female Nephthys:

Enjoy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!