15 geckos for sale. email me for pics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2004, 09:03 PM   #1
wootton62
Stop! 15 geckos for sale. email me for pics

ok here is whats left
i took a job that required a lot of my time plus im still in school so i dont have the time to continue properly maintaining these.

31.8 g been breeding alot needs to be power fed before going back in with a male $70

44.2 almost ready to breed. this gecko looks different now where it has that orange band in between the spots now has spots and its almost a stripe down her back. $100 obo

ht 40.6
hy/normal 45.1
hy/ht 53.8
no pics of these three and they are (pets only) cant breed. $25 each

2 ht females that were sold to someone and when i went over 2 weeks ago i found them in terrible shape. i took them back even though he said they were fine i feel they would have died in his care. they seem to be getting better and are free with the purchase of the group.

26.7 g her one eye was crusted shut last week for 4 days and she wouldnt eat. she is now eatting again but did lose a bit of weight. her colors have faded do to being unhappy with eye $75

striped male 23.7g he only has one toe on back right foot i bought him like that. $50

young shtctb male who is from 100% urban gecko stock. 29.6 g his colors are more creamy $275

shtctb 37.3 g shes 50% urban gecko stock from A&M geckos $375 obo

shtct 43.7 50% urban gecko stock from A&M geckos 325 obo

blizzard female who is young 36g but huge for her age shes a show stopper blizzard with a yellow hue. $125 obo (will only sell with whole collection)

2 aft wc have been treated. will take $70 for both
22.9 g
26.8 g

for the shtct, shtctb, and shtctb male ill take $850
or take it all for $1,295 shipped

*my shtctb female is now gavid i can see both eggs perfectly.
the male has been moved to the shtct's tank and he is now breeding. so once the shtctb lays and if he gets the shtct knocked up prices will go up on this trio.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-15-2004, 12:15 AM   #2
monica
leos

would be interested in pics of all-would be maybe interested in them all -please send pics to swsexton@prodigy.net

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread