Info "Bigrob" robert walmsley **Not following thru** - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #21
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS View Post
lucille I dont understand your reply?
This thread may impact Robert's reputation, and having him not respond here is just strange, that's all. Registration on the site is easy and free.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:36 PM   #22
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Here is more
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2012, 04:38 PM   #23
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
More contact
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2012, 04:38 PM   #24
AbsoluteApril
BOI threads cannot be removed or edited (unless there's a rule violation) so you wouldn't be able to go back and change from 'info' to 'bad guy' either.

Quote:
He actually texted me several days after getting the animals very happy as he had witnessed several lock ups with the pair.
So he was happy with the snake when he received her, then she wasn't eatting, got a sore and died. Hmm wouldn't have anything to do with him immedietly breeding her could it? weird.
well I hope you get the paperwork.

Also, you need to edit out swears from the screencaptures as profanity is not allowed.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:43 PM   #25
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
More communications. I know he said he is working that may be why he's not on right now can we check and see if he read this thread
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2012, 04:48 PM   #26
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Last communications plus a pic of the snake he said was the one I traded dead. I don't see the sores tho
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2012, 04:52 PM   #27
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
I'm sorry I posted profanity in a quote from him but its a screen shit so I don't know how to edit this I apologize for the language. This is all I have for now I can post other earlier post but this is all ready getting long these were all from today this way u can see both his and my side of the conversation as I have nothing to hide. I cannot tell if that snake in the pic was indeed my animal I traded him as I have no belly pics. From the top it is easy to determine as she is very distinguishable

Old 12-05-2012, 04:54 PM   #28
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
So he was happy with the snake when he received her, then she wasn't eatting, got a sore and died. Hmm wouldn't have anything to do with him immedietly breeding her could it? weird.
Yikes. Hope this thread doesn't end up being Brandon Griffey Part Deux.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille
This thread may impact Robert's reputation, and having him not respond here is just strange, that's all.
Goodly amount of strangeness floating around this situation. Definitely seems like odd behavior to not make the snake's death known and yet hold the genetics paperwork hostage without even making any demands.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:55 PM   #29
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Brandon Griffey?

Old 12-05-2012, 05:12 PM   #30
Fangthane
Quote:
Brandon Griffey?
Nevermind. Bad joke that's not particularly relevant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
I'm sorry I posted profanity in a quote from him but its a screen so I don't know how to edit this I apologize for the language.
For future reference, you can use Microsoft Paint (assuming you're running Windows) to edit screenshots before posting them. Right-click on the picture file and select "Edit". Then use a rectangular selection box and just cover any naughty words with solid black. Also, be careful with certain typos.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!