Info "Bigrob" robert walmsley **Not following thru** - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-06-2012, 04:26 PM   #71
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Rob we were always attempting to work deals out. Our original deal if you remember was for the 3 girls with a partial trade on a burn was it not? You decided to take this pair! Look at the BOI the person who got the other 3 females are extremely happy! This was a long process! I do alot of follow up, yes I do follow up as much as possible especially when u say u definitely want something! Also I did not hear from you for more then a week due to one of your family members going to the hospital remember? What test were performed to determine parasites? It's weird I really needed to move healthy looking animals but yet it took almost 3 weeks to have the deal and yet they still "look healthy". But wait I needed to get rid of them immediately cause they were sick? You were immediately concerned about her health and she never moved yet you introduce the male immediately and let him lock up with her? If she wasn't moving wouldn't your excited text be "they licked up twice already!" To " they locked up but I am concerned she is not very active"? You tell us

Old 12-06-2012, 04:26 PM   #72
cguarino30
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrob View Post
Don't make sense because these don't happen over night and kill a snake of her size in 15 days . I than emailed pics of female who passed away but he claims its not his snake. Makes me think why was he in the rush to sell them ? Now I know why.
This is kind of my point as well. This kind of deterioration leading to death wouldn't normally occur over the course of 11 days. I find it hard to believe that the animal was in good enough condition so as not to arouse suspicion when you bought it, but was dead 11 days later as a result of intestinal parasites. That animal clearly did not die of starvation.

Quote:
I have not responded to him because the fact I'm not giving paper work when my snakes came sick.
That's just being petty. Even if what you say is true, the standup thing would be to at least communicate the issue to Vic, not to simply leave him hanging with no communication and whithhold something that is of no value to you out of spite.

Quote:
Why did he drop the price so much? You tell me!!!
Vic has said more than once that his reason for dropping the price was his sale of the rack. I can personally attest to this, as I am the person the purchased the rack from him.

Old 12-06-2012, 04:28 PM   #73
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Also rob you have still left out who produced this animal?

Old 12-06-2012, 04:36 PM   #74
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilzac View Post
Also I noticed he is wearing gloves in this picture. Not sure why he would need gloves to hold a dead snakes. I mean if you want to avoid any so called "germs" atleast use latex gloves.
That aspect also called out to me pretty loudly. Perhaps a recent thread has me imagining a similar gremlin in this situation, but the first thing that came to mind is that he looked like he was dressed to go out in chilly weather. Taking a snake out into cold weather would be a very effective way to make a living snake appear limp and unresponsive...

It's hard to get a very good sense of proportion from the pics Vic posted, but they seem to be a noticably smaller, yet fatter snake. That could support the idea that they're entirely different animals, however, to be fair, I suppose it could also be seen as supporting the argument that there may have been some sort of health issue developed at some point in the growth process. I believe that I read that, in a malnourished snake, growth priority is given to adding length, not girth. I don't have a whole lot of experience with bloods, but for an adult blood of that length, she (the "dead" snake in Rob's pics) seems a bit thin.
Quote:
I have not responded to him because the fact I'm not giving paper work when my snakes came sick. I stated to him that they died of internal parasites and because of that they stared getting to his mouth which made a sore underneath! Why would I drop 200$ at a vet , trade and cash of 1000 value and than give him paper work so he can make his money.
Now you're saying that they're both dead? Also, I thought it was the female that had the mouth sores? Seems like your pronouns are a bit mixed up.

Old 12-06-2012, 05:40 PM   #75
RichsBallPythons
Snakes in the manner of this that have been dead for more than 12 hours will have Rigor set in. Which if the snake was in a certain position it would set like that. Which is why the neck is curled up like that in the pictures.

Ive seen enough snakes die or already dead to know that snake is not alive in the pics.

Old 12-06-2012, 06:04 PM   #76
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
Snakes in the manner of this that have been dead for more than 12 hours will have Rigor set in. Which if the snake was in a certain position it would set like that. Which is why the neck is curled up like that in the pictures.

Ive seen enough snakes die or already dead to know that snake is not alive in the pics.
Robert's rep id deteriorating my the minute for me as least. He has had the opportunity to post the vet's diagnosis and the vet affirming that the snake is deceased, and he has not done so.
As far as I'm concerned, should he not do so, it may have been Rob's poor husbandry that was the cause of the snake's death if it is dead. We should not have to guess, unless of course he was lying about the vet visit.

Old 12-06-2012, 06:35 PM   #77
hhmoore
Aside from (sort of) showing the condition of the snake, those pics are useless, Mr Walmsley. Why would you not take shots that showed the pattern of the snake, so that it could be established that it was the one that the OP sold/traded you?
A lot can go wrong with bloods in 11 days...but death isn't generally one of them, unless there is already something wrong OR somebody screws up very badly.
I do have some thoughts based on what I can see in those images; but the pictures aren't really clear enough for me to want to publicize them.

Old 12-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #78
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Well he just contacting me wanting to work something out. And now he says the male is also in bad shape! I have had these for years problem free. Both were feeding and happy! I don't understand if he is really having problems what could be going on here. Here is an animal he agreed was doing great breeding feeding etc and now is looking like it will die. Something is seriously wrong here. These were great animals and I regret moving them along to him. I am at a loss. He said he will get the name if the breeder to me tonight but I'm more concerned over the health if the make now. I had these animals for a long time and were more then just breeders. This is very upsetting. Also these are not kept at his house they are at his fathers house.

Old 12-06-2012, 08:36 PM   #79
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS View Post
Something is seriously wrong here. .
Quote:
I used my local vet
You know, both of you are questionable. He hasn't put up vet proof, and when he contacted you, you have not told us that you discussed with him getting a copy of the vet papers.

Old 12-06-2012, 08:44 PM   #80
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You know, both of you are questionable. He hasn't put up vet proof, and when he contacted you, you have not told us that you discussed with him getting a copy of the vet papers.
Whoa wait a minute Lucille who are you? Now I am questionable? I have posted everything here! He has not provided me with a copy of the paperwork nothing had been giving to me I have come here every time new information is given. I post this and now you say I am questionable. What have I done here? We have not discussed anything other then what I have posted here. He says they had internal parasites which affected the neck area which I posted! Where do you come off now saying I Am questionable? If this is out if line I apologize, but I come here for help and to let others know and post everything that I have and also pictures for him and everything else and now you question me? This is the reason why people are hesitant on posting here as the op becomes targeted by people like this. Ridiculous.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!