Info "Bigrob" robert walmsley **Not following thru** - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-06-2012, 08:45 PM   #81
cguarino30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You know, both of you are questionable. He hasn't put up vet proof, and when he contacted you, you have not told us that you discussed with him getting a copy of the vet papers.
What? You're calling his integrity into question because he "did not tell you he discussed with him getting a copy of the vet papers"? I don't even know what you are trying to say, but it can't make much sense, even in your own head.

Old 12-06-2012, 08:46 PM   #82
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS View Post

Whoa wait a minute Lucille who are you? Now I am questionable? I have posted everything here! He has not provided me with a copy of the paperwork nothing had been giving to me I have come here every time new information is given. I post this and now you say I am questionable. What have I done here? We have not discussed anything other then what I have posted here. He says they had internal parasites which affected the neck area which I posted! Where do you come off now saying I Am questionable? If this is out if line I apologize, but I come here for help and to let others know and post everything that I have and also pictures for him and everything else and now you question me? This is the reason why people are hesitant on posting here as the op becomes targeted by people like this. Ridiculous.
Uh, that's a kind of strong reply. In the BOI the original poster sometimes turns out to be the bad guy, and sometimes there are two bad guys. When you post here you are giving permission for people to scrutinize you as well as the party you have an issue with. She didn't accuse you of anything, so why are you so worked up about it?

Old 12-06-2012, 08:57 PM   #83
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Yes I understand this and how is that kinda strong moreover any stronger then what she wrote. She plainly called me out saying now I am questionable. I posted everything that has come through. Hid nothing replied and posted his side as well and somehow I was now with holding something which makes me questionable. When did he and I discuss anything above and beyond what I posted here. Sorry if I get worked up but I apologized in advance if I was out if line but she is calling me out on nothing which I am sorry if I don't agree with her at all. I don't understand where she is coming from and I have not done anything in my mind to discredit me. I posted that he advised days after my first post that the female was dead I posted pics of a dead snake which he sent me I posted his latest findings I have not done anything to in my mind make me look poorly

Old 12-06-2012, 09:14 PM   #84
cguarino30
I'm sorry, but I think Vic has done more than his fair share of disclosure here. He is even the person that was posting most of Rob's arguments, and every time he did it he did it in the interest of fairness. It's true that the OP can sometimes turn out to be just as guilty as the subject, but I don't know what it is that Lucille could possibly be referring to here that makes Vic questionable.

Old 12-06-2012, 09:40 PM   #85
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
I just finished speaking with him via text and he says he will forward me a copy if the vet report. I will let u know if I get anything. Just wanted to make sure I share everything.

Old 12-06-2012, 09:45 PM   #86
Lucille
Quote:
Well he just contacting me wanting to work something out. And now he says the male is also in bad shape! I have had these for years problem free. Both were feeding and happy! I don't understand if he is really having problems what could be going on here. Here is an animal he agreed was doing great breeding feeding etc and now is looking like it will die. Something is seriously wrong here. These were great animals and I regret moving them along to him. I am at a loss. He said he will get the name if the breeder to me tonight but I'm more concerned over the health if the make now. I had these animals for a long time and were more then just breeders. This is very upsetting. Also these are not kept at his house they are at his fathers house.
I must have missed the part of the conversation, above, where you insisted on a copy of the vet report. That is the one, objective piece of evidence that will clear up a lot of the confusion here.

Old 12-06-2012, 09:47 PM   #87
Lucille
Quote:
I just finished speaking with him via text and he says he will forward me a copy if the vet report.
We posted at the same time. I am glad you are getting the vet report, it is crucial.

Old 12-06-2012, 10:05 PM   #88
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Quote:

Do you have a vet bill? Do you have anything from the vet? What did the vet do? They disposed of the body for free? You could not take top shots of the dead animal? What was $200?
Lucille you can see I have been pushing for this as seen from the above quote. Do you still see me as questionable? I did get upset but when someone questions my integrity I do get upset as you are only as good as what you are made out to be. I brought up the point that he said she died 15 days after he got her. Again he never contacted me about this and I only found out after I posted this due to me not getting my paperwork.

Old 12-06-2012, 10:11 PM   #89
California Breeders Union
The snake looks healthy, hydrated and has a good "sheen" to it in Vic's photos. Then it looks dehydrated and crunchy in the dead photos. Judging from the back ground in the pics (tanks stacked up hap hazardly on the ground, and just generally messy) a picture of questionable husbandry by Rob sure gets painted in my head.

Post up the necropsy results, or pony up the docs Rob. Your pettiness is doing nothing but hurt your reputation.

Old 12-06-2012, 10:16 PM   #90
Lucille
Quote:
Lucille you can see I have been pushing for this as seen from the above quote. Do you still see me as questionable? I did get upset but when someone questions my integrity I do get upset as you are only as good as what you are made out to be. I brought up the point that he said she died 15 days after he got her. Again he never contacted me about this and I only found out after I posted this due to me not getting my paperwork.
Vic as long as you keep on him until the vet report is yours, that is fine. He seems to have spent a good part of this thread simply being absent. I think he needs to provide more information and I would like to see the vet report posted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!