Last Posting ~ M.Jolliff Lineage ~ Male Axanthic Morph /Tiger/PH VPI /Ghost - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 01-12-2013, 07:12 PM   #1
Ferretboi
Unhappy Last Posting ~ M.Jolliff Lineage ~ Male Axanthic Morph /Tiger/PH VPI /Ghost

I'm looking to re-home my Male M.Joliff Axanthic ball python.

He is about (2-2 1/2) years old and about (2 1/2 - 3) feet give or take, healthy weight, and has no problems eating or shedding and has a healthy "plump" appearance.

(Takes 2 sometimes 3 Med-LRG Mice) 1-2 times a month
(Has been variable eating patterns since moving from Hot South Carolina Temp, to Cold Montana Temps).

I am located in Missoula Montana,(and will be moving at the end of the month) I am only looking for $100 OBO as his rehoming fee. I really have no other choice because I will be moving to Guam.

I have never have given him live food, as I feared parasite or attack wounds from a live animal. It would have to be a bit of a Transition of Feeding.

I do have about 30-50 frozen mice if that will help you transition his eating habits, Free, with just your cost of shipping. I will provide Dry ice and proper boxing.

History ~

I purchased him for $350 at Columbia, SC Repticon Jun/2011 from Michael Jolliff. (Thesnakemachine@aol.com) a leading breeder that created a line of Axanthic snakes, and others as I have noticed.

After the convention I emailed him for more information about the morph that I purchased. Here is his reply,

"The Tiger is a dominant or co-dominant genetic banded form. Supers seem to have a very clean pattern &/or pattern reduction as well. The paradox is barely visibly now but randomly occurs in various mutations. It just means there are parts that are mutated & parts that are "normal" in color. The normal spot on that guy has kinda blended out but it was just one saddle of brown up against the silver/black/white snake.
All animals change in age & multiple things factor into how brown the animal may get. The animal you purchased is a Tiger meaning approx half the offspring will have genetic banded pattern. It is also PH VPI Ax. & Ghost."

If mated this snake will be sure to bring you some very excellent morphs as half with be Tigers or other traits Mr Jolliff explained in his email to me after the convention.

Correspondence with M. Joliff or verification of breeder-ship can be provided upon request.

When replying please give me a brief description of your current habitat and experience (If your a newbie or not =) )

I would like a bit of email correspondence before taking it to calls or seeing the snake in person if local / shipping.

I will not be in Missoula much longer and would love to give him to a family that will appreciate him as long as I have taken care of him.

Baby Jolliff Axanthic And Het Picture

Axanthic (Jolliff line)
http://www.royalconstrictordesigns.c...d=898&page=898
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!