Trading mmj - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-02-2014, 03:32 PM   #11
HolyHerb
Lucille btw I asked the first question reasonably. The first prethoughtout sentence of its not legal everywhere came from faunas side. To mine but you would overlook that wouldn't you.

Old 02-02-2014, 03:38 PM   #12
HolyHerb
This whole argument is bs you guys come up with one liners and think your clever. I can find case study after case study proving medical cannabis is far from recreational. Would you read them nope! It is a vaid flow of revenue it's a multimillion dollar industry. For you to sell/trade one comodity and then say mine is no good or illegal(court cases say otherwise) enough when I'm not even trying to sell/trade with you directly in the first place is just wrong

Old 02-02-2014, 04:08 PM   #13
rcarichter
I, personally, think it would be a slippery slope for this site to allow it. I also respect your right to have a differing opinion. Do I think it's deadly? No. Do I care what people do in their own homes? No. Do I think people who want to get high should be able to walk into a dispensary and trade live animals for marijuana. Absolutely not. One is going to be smoked, and the other is going to need proper care and housing immediately. It's simply not fair to the animals.

Old 02-02-2014, 04:14 PM   #14
HolyHerb
That's assuming that they are trading to someone who does not know what they are doing. Or that's assuming we pot heads won't take care of our animals. Both unfounded arguments. It's more like a Craigslist deal than a dispensary deal. People on here trade guns for snakes all the time. One is used for shooting the other needs proper care and housing.

If your an abusive owner you should not have animals period. It should not matter how you paid for said animals as long as you paid for them. And keep them in great health.

Old 02-02-2014, 04:38 PM   #15
rcarichter
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyHerb View Post
My original ad was for an in state transfer. I worked at a dispensary and can verify patients it's not that difficult at all. This was not open to all states and all people just face to face trades with qualified patients. If your not a patient no trade. I don't see what's wrong with it.
If it's done like Craiglist, I suppose it would be none of anyone's business. I'm trying to work through the logistics of how you would handle it through this website. I didn't see your ad, so bear with me. You are advertising a trade, only to walk-in patients in your area. You will verify their certification, then complete the trade?
No, I'm not quite that dense. I do realize you can privately sell/trade pot to whomever you want. I was in the eighth grade, too. But on here, everything has to be on the up-and-up. The reptile industry industry is under too much pressure as it is. You can get a gun at Walmart; it's not quite the same.

Old 02-02-2014, 05:24 PM   #16
HolyHerb
I put up a trade ad ca only. I will soon be having so e extra prop 215 available for trade. You must be prop 215 compliant as I am and will verify. It's on the up and up.

As for gun trades facilitated through here does fauna verify that the paperwork went through or that every firearm is even registered? way diff than Walmart.

Also no one ever pointed out what specific part of the tos I violated

Btw to compare this to 8th grade really?
Mmj industry anywhere from 4-10 billion
Reptile industry 3 billion.
It goes beyond eighth grade.

Old 02-02-2014, 06:28 PM   #17
rcarichter
I was definitely not trying to be insulting with the eighth grade comment. I was pointing out that I am aware that it is fairly easy to buy pot anywhere, anytime, as has been the case since I was quite young. Not many are stopped by that legalities. As for the Walmart comment, I'm referring to guns that do not require registration. Our local news sent an undercover reporter in to buy a gun, and he came out with one in 5 minutes. Paid cash and was never even asked for ID.
You have some valid points. I guess the bottom line is this: This is a privately owned website, and if the owner doesn't want us to sell marijuana (or purple shoes or Swiss cheese) it's his right to deny it for any reason he sees fit.

Old 02-02-2014, 06:46 PM   #18
HolyHerb
Sorry I thought you were trying to say eight graders could take over the industry. I thought the new gun legislation this year changed that? Where can you buy a gun without I'D? Here in California you have a wait on your hands. That's just the thing though what's legal there is NOT Legal here regarding guns. That's the same argument is it legal EVERYWHERE applies here.

So he's just playing picking and choosing. I guess that's true but he can do what he wants but he's turning away from a booming industry that wouldn't mind turning its back on him as well. Once the community find out this is an anti medical cannabis website. Oh well, I'll tell you this much I was thinking of upgrading my membership prior to this. Now not.

Old 02-02-2014, 06:51 PM   #19
HolyHerb
Oh well ill drop it. Didn't realize this was a dictatorship. Dropped.

Old 02-02-2014, 08:15 PM   #20
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcarichter View Post
I was definitely not trying to be insulting with the eighth grade comment. I was pointing out that I am aware that it is fairly easy to buy pot anywhere, anytime, as has been the case since I was quite young. Not many are stopped by that legalities. As for the Walmart comment, I'm referring to guns that do not require registration. Our local news sent an undercover reporter in to buy a gun, and he came out with one in 5 minutes. Paid cash and was never even asked for ID.
You have some valid points. I guess the bottom line is this: This is a privately owned website, and if the owner doesn't want us to sell marijuana (or purple shoes or Swiss cheese) it's his right to deny it for any reason he sees fit.
I am sorry, but I don't believe that for an instant. Walmart needs to have a FFL in order to sell guns, and they are REQUIRED to process FEDERAL paperwork for every gun they sell. If that had really happened, that Walmart would have been in a lot of trouble, with people arrested and the store losing their FFL. So no, I don't believe that news source at all. If it had it would be front page news everywhere right now. Is that news source typically anti-gun? That would certainly explain the "story".

Quote:
Sorry I thought you were trying to say eight graders could take over the industry. I thought the new gun legislation this year changed that? Where can you buy a gun without I'D? Here in California you have a wait on your hands. That's just the thing though what's legal there is NOT Legal here regarding guns. That's the same argument is it legal EVERYWHERE applies here.
Only from a private party within your state of residence, and only if not illegal in your state and local jurisdiction. You cannot LEGALLY purchase a gun from a FFL holder without jumping through a bunch of legal hoops in order to do so. Period.

Quote:
So he's just playing picking and choosing. I guess that's true but he can do what he wants but he's turning away from a booming industry that wouldn't mind turning its back on him as well. Once the community find out this is an anti medical cannabis website. Oh well, I'll tell you this much I was thinking of upgrading my membership prior to this. Now not.
Booming industry or not, sorry, but at this time there are far too many gray areas involved for me to want to allow drugs to be openly advertised on this site for ANY reason. Personally, I don't care if anyone burns their brains to ashes with drugs, but until I feel that it is mainstream enough that this site doesn't APPEAR to be encouraging illegal behavior, that's just going to have to be the way it is. Sorry your own personal interests have to suffer because of this decision, but it is what it is.

And yeah, you can bet your bottom dollar that I'm scared silly about your spreading the word about my decision on how I run this site to drug related sites you may frequent...

And as well, I guess I'm going to go have therapy to keep from slitting my wrists over your not upgrading your membership too.

Seriously do you REALLY think your ex post facto threats mean a hill of beans to me? I know it's all BS. You never intended to upgrade at all. But you think it's going to somehow make me feel bad, I suppose, thinking I missed out on those big bucks ( ) from you. Nice try, but sorry, big FAIL on that attempt.

Tell you what, keep your money and use it to buy your drugs with. And enjoy the happy times that money buys you.

Sheesh.... Every day is a new adventure around here.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!