Trading mmj - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-02-2014, 08:38 PM   #21
Magic
Why on earth would you go to a reptiles site to "offer" marijuana? And then get riled when ruled against?

Sure, there are members here who post an occasional firearm for trade. However, arms are a pivotal part of our Ammendment rights. And, were those members being idiots, you can bet WebSlave would kindly let them know and put a stop to it.

Smoking marijuana is not a right, and is still considered (BY MANY, physicians included!) to be a hazardous drug. That we protect our children from. And that should be/stay illegal.

Old 02-02-2014, 08:41 PM   #22
HolyHerb
God I love ignorant people. It effects your dendrites by narrowing them down therefore slowing down the thinking process. Doesn't burn shit. guess what they can reexpand by not smoking constantly. do your research before sounding ignorant. Probably dont even know what a dendrite is lol.

You keep comparing it to illegal drugs. Shows me your just old and your brains train of thought. its all is black and white.

What should keep you awake at night and crying is seeing your numbers drop more and facebook becoming a valid replacement. Probably in the next two-three years as younger breeders breed and the older ones retire your site goes bye bye ! I mean really you have to join to see pics!

It is a booming industry I ran a dispensary before it closed bby the cou ty we were doing 4million annually all by the time I was 22 what were you doing at 22? But yes I'm burning my brain.

I wasn't going to go and tell anyone on any of my other websites I frequent because a no life like yourself doesn't cross my mind. (Unless my email goes bing when you've managed to gargle up some random prohibition era bs.)

Once again marijuana is not heroin. Not even close. I never disliked anyone on here until I met with "not one original bone in my body or working brain for that matter webslave"

My industry owns yours. Lmao can I get e refund for the coin? I bet this guy has NO friends. I'm not talking business friends or mutual interest friends. No REAL friends you can tell. Hope he doesn't shoot him self on purpose someday *sarcasm* see I can be total ass too

Old 02-02-2014, 08:45 PM   #23
HolyHerb
No I'm getting upset its not the same all the way across guns should get the "nogo" as well I didn't offer just to sell it I went to the trade section. And it was to patients only. Btw a fifty something year old using the word fail is in-itself a fail

Old 02-02-2014, 09:09 PM   #24
HolyHerb
I shouldn't be this argumentative and I do apologize for taking everything personally and attacking personally. I'm having custody problems wi my son and I'm looking to make money for my legal fees. A no is a no. It's was just the email I got. "Nope. Not gonna cut it your ad is deleted." No hey sorry or here's the section of the tos you violated nothing.
So sorry that my anger directed. At that woman made me take it out on you. You did not deserve it. If you accept my apology thank you if not well maybe ill make it up some other time.

Old 02-02-2014, 09:21 PM   #25
rcarichter
Rich, I'm digging around to find the news story. It happened after one of the school shootings. The guy wore a hidden camera, bought a rifle with cash, even asked the clerk if he needed to show ID. The clerk said something like "Oh yeah. You do.", like it slipped his mind. I have no idea if there were repercussions afterward; I would hope so. I'll try to find it. And, yes, it was probably an anti-gun story.

Old 02-02-2014, 09:26 PM   #26
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyHerb View Post
God I love ignorant people. It effects your dendrites by narrowing them down therefore slowing down the thinking process. Doesn't burn shit. guess what they can reexpand by not smoking constantly. do your research before sounding ignorant. Probably dont even know what a dendrite is lol.

You keep comparing it to illegal drugs. Shows me your just old and your brains train of thought. its all is black and white.

What should keep you awake at night and crying is seeing your numbers drop more and facebook becoming a valid replacement. Probably in the next two-three years as younger breeders breed and the older ones retire your site goes bye bye ! I mean really you have to join to see pics!

It is a booming industry I ran a dispensary before it closed bby the cou ty we were doing 4million annually all by the time I was 22 what were you doing at 22? But yes I'm burning my brain.

I wasn't going to go and tell anyone on any of my other websites I frequent because a no life like yourself doesn't cross my mind. (Unless my email goes bing when you've managed to gargle up some random prohibition era bs.)

Once again marijuana is not heroin. Not even close. I never disliked anyone on here until I met with "not one original bone in my body or working brain for that matter webslave"

My industry owns yours. Lmao can I get e refund for the coin? I bet this guy has NO friends. I'm not talking business friends or mutual interest friends. No REAL friends you can tell. Hope he doesn't shoot him self on purpose someday *sarcasm* see I can be total ass too
Yeah, and you are a hair's breadth from getting your ass booted out of here, too. I just may read this again and then decide to give you the boot. Seriously son, are you on drugs right now?

Old 02-02-2014, 09:28 PM   #27
HolyHerb
I don't do well with Internet alphas. If we were face to face I doubt this would have played out this way.

Old 02-02-2014, 09:29 PM   #28
HolyHerb
Hey if you want to get your ban on and feel better about yourself go for it. But don't talk down to me. That's something only someone above me can do and I have not given you that level of respect. I'm not your kid. Neither are other users of your site.

Old 02-02-2014, 09:31 PM   #29
HolyHerb
If you go back and read this over bro you got mouthy first
I treat people how I am treated

Old 02-02-2014, 09:38 PM   #30
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyHerb View Post
I don't do well with Internet alphas. If we were face to face I doubt this would have played out this way.
Oh really? Do you think you would have changed your demeanor face to face? Or be any less inclined to accept my reasons for why I choose to run my site the way I want to? You are basically saying here that you want things YOUR way and nothing else matters. You must be right simply because you want to be right, and you don't give a damn about anything else. So you think being derogatory to me and calling me names somehow helps your position?

You are completely unable to see beyond your own nose with this. The reptile industry is already under attack from multiple quarters and you can't for the life of you see how a close association with reptile keepers and drug users, even inferentially could be damaging to a lot of people. But no, you want what you want and to hell with everyone else. You would be perfectly willing to sacrifice people being able to acquire and keep reptiles of their choice just so you can have your way with your recreational drugs of choice and be able to freely offer and distribute them in any manner you can.

Well, sorry fella, but that's just the way it is here. You don't like it? Tough. Go to your drug sites and hang out there and sulk in a corner. I've had just about enough of your flippant crap, so give me even half a reason to boot your ass out of here and it WILL be done.

Oh yeah, and I suppose you tried to give me negative karma as well. Well, too bad for you that your rating is in the toilet, so yours had NO effect whatsoever. Maybe I need to nuke yours into oblivion so you can't be a bother to anyone else with your abuse of that function.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!