Trading mmj - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-02-2014, 09:44 PM   #31
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyHerb View Post
If you go back and read this over bro you got mouthy first
I treat people how I am treated
You, sir, are FOS. Anyone can read this thread from beginning to end and see who got mouthy first. Check out posts #18 and #19 to refresh your memory.

Tell you what, take a month off from this site and see if you can cool down during that period. If not, then don't come back. I REALLY don't care.

Old 02-02-2014, 09:45 PM   #32
HolyHerb
No I just know for a fact you wouldn't be anywhere near that short or rude in person. I don't want everything my way that's you! If its not how you want you throw a fit doesn't matter what your members say you change it. If you think banning me is gonna make or break me then by all means. It's funny how you just admitted even the ratings systems are up to you. Fuck it ban me. But I expect my refund for the coins since you are closing the contract without completion and you can't even point out violated tos.

Old 02-02-2014, 09:47 PM   #33
WebSlave
Quote:
No I just know for a fact you wouldn't be anywhere near that short or rude in person. I don't want everything my way that's you! If its not how you want you throw a fit doesn't matter what your members say you change it. If you think banning me is gonna make or break me then by all means. It's funny how you just admitted even the ratings systems are up to you. F*** it ban me. But I expect my refund for the coins since you are closing the contract without completion and you can't even point out violated tos.
Yeah I can. Antagonizing a moderator and profanity come to mind. But you seem to have trouble seeing how you look, don't you.

No matter. You are gone for a month. Spend the time promoting your drug selling business elsewhere. Sorry, but it is not welcome here.

Old 02-02-2014, 10:31 PM   #34
Magic
WebSlave
aka "Internet Alpha"

Hahahaaaa....
Just the laugh I needed after watching Denver get their butts handed to them by the Seattle.

Old 02-03-2014, 06:15 AM   #35
Lucille
Quote:
I'm having custody problems wi my son... At that woman made me take it out on you.
No one can 'make' someone else go off on the kind of rage filled rant that you have shown in this thread. That is the hallmark of those who engage in emotional or physical abuse, that someone else 'made' them behave in a particular way.
If it is true that you are having custody problems, until you learn to control and take responsibility for your own behavior, it might be best for someone else to have custody.

Old 02-03-2014, 05:43 PM   #36
SofaKing
Rich,

You need to create an area for " The Best Of ", how Craigslist has. Maybe have a Poll along with it or something.

This thread just proves that when you think you encountered the dumbest person you'll ever meet, there's someone who's dumber!

Old 02-06-2014, 02:39 PM   #37
j_dunlavy
a couple days late but figured I would chime in anyway;

Even if it was legal in all states I would hate to see this site become a pot for animals trade fest. Alcohol is legal but would it make sense to trade it on this site? NO!
I support "Internet Alpha" Webslave 100% in his judgment on any substances on this site.

Pot users refuse to believe that it is addictive but when you start to trade your animals to get your drug of choice you are engaging in classic addictive behavior. The bottom line is that MJ is just as addictive as other things, mainly on a psychological level. Also MJ and alcohol are gateway drugs that will likely lead to other substance abuse.
Also, stoned driving is another dangerous side effect that will be the result of legalization; that has been my main concern with the legalization issue.

I used to indulge. It took me years to break those vices and I have never looked back.
This was over a decade ago but Just to be clear, I have never sold or traded an animal to pay for pot; I have never neglected MY animals but many other potheads I knew were stoned, lazy and let the care of their animals slip on a regular basis, or just forgot.

Thanks for exterminating the roaches on this site Rich.

Old 07-16-2014, 04:27 PM   #38
groundnpoundko
mmj for ballpythons or ball pythons for mmj

To the fella that thinks trading MMJ for snakes or the other way around is a bad thing or addictive behavior is wrong. Im from Colorado and it is the reason our state is kicking ass in jobs and a source of tax dollars, now each person can grow their own I think they should be able to do what they want with their private property. if someone has a problem with it don't look at the barter adds that say MMJ I don't look at the gun adds they may or may not bug me, I also don't wine like a narrow minded pinhead and call them arms dealers for trying to turn their ar 15 into a female pied or the other way around.(sorry gun guys just a example) TRY TO BE GOOD AMERICANS QUIT TELLING PEOPLE WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR PROPERTY IF SOON WE WONT B ABLE TO DO ANYTHING LOOK AT THE BURMESE BREEDERS. ps GATEWAY DRUG HA WHAT ABOUT TOBBACCO I SMOKED CIGGS BEFORE I EVER TOUCHED MJ COLORADO RULES WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (sorry smokers )

Old 07-16-2014, 04:41 PM   #39
j_dunlavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by groundnpoundko View Post
To the fella that thinks trading MMJ for snakes or the other way around is a bad thing or addictive behavior is wrong. Im from Colorado and it is the reason our state is kicking ass in jobs and a source of tax dollars, now each person can grow their own I think they should be able to do what they want with their private property. if someone has a problem with it don't look at the barter adds that say MMJ I don't look at the gun adds they may or may not bug me, I also don't wine like a narrow minded pinhead and call them arms dealers for trying to turn their ar 15 into a female pied or the other way around.(sorry gun guys just a example) TRY TO BE GOOD AMERICANS QUIT TELLING PEOPLE WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR PROPERTY IF SOON WE WONT B ABLE TO DO ANYTHING LOOK AT THE BURMESE BREEDERS. ps GATEWAY DRUG HA WHAT ABOUT TOBBACCO I SMOKED CIGGS BEFORE I EVER TOUCHED MJ COLORADO RULES WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (sorry smokers )
ummm, I think you have misinterpreted what I was saying.
I respect that everyone is going to have a different opinion and welcome any civil discussion on the matter.
Screaming "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" does little to support your opinion.

Old 07-16-2014, 04:57 PM   #40
SofaKing
Quote:
Originally Posted by groundnpoundko View Post
To the fella that thinks trading MMJ for snakes or the other way around is a bad thing or addictive behavior is wrong. Im from Colorado and it is the reason our state is kicking ass in jobs and a source of tax dollars,
So your states economy is doing great since people are trading weed for snakes?

Quote:
now each person can grow their own I think they should be able to do what they want with their private property.
People in your state are growing Ball Pythons?

Quote:
I also don't wine like a narrow minded pinhead
Your exactly doing what your saying your not doing!

Quote:
TRY TO BE GOOD AMERICANS QUIT TELLING PEOPLE WHAT TO DO
Once again your doing what your saying not to do!

Here is a fine example of why you should just say NO!

They need to start looking for ads that say " Brain Cells for trade "

Whats next, trading your EBT card for snakes?!

When will this stop....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!