Moderator hhmoore - showing favoritism - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-16-2014, 11:41 PM   #1
hhmoore
Moderator hhmoore - showing favoritism

Okay, Mr Simon - you've been squawking about this recently, and even felt the need to post commentary in the classifieds tonight. I've advised you twice to take it here, but apparently you are having trouble finding the Feedback Forum.
I know I said I was done paying attention to you; but that was before you chose to go the extra mile by making your remarks in the classifieds. You also said (via PM) that you were going to tell Rich on me - do it here...I'm sure he'll check out the thread once you get going.

(A link will be sent, so Mr Simon can find his way here)

Old 05-17-2014, 12:04 AM   #2
hhmoore
Rich - I don't believe I have ever made this request...and I'll certainly understand if you choose not to go along with this; but would you mind (at least temporarily) lifting the ban that resulted from the infraction you gave DavidSimon6?
I don't care about the infraction or the points that went along with it - I'd just like for him to say what's on his mind and defend his statements. If he has to wait until the ban expires, he might change his mind about doing so.

Old 05-17-2014, 12:19 AM   #3
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Rich - I don't believe I have ever made this request...and I'll certainly understand if you choose not to go along with this; but would you mind (at least temporarily) lifting the ban that resulted from the infraction you gave DavidSimon6?
I don't care about the infraction or the points that went along with it - I'd just like for him to say what's on his mind and defend his statements. If he has to wait until the ban expires, he might change his mind about doing so.
Done.

Old 05-17-2014, 12:13 PM   #4
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Okay, Mr Simon - you've been squawking about this recently, and even felt the need to post commentary in the classifieds tonight. I've advised you twice to take it here, but apparently you are having trouble finding the Feedback Forum.
I know I said I was done paying attention to you; but that was before you chose to go the extra mile by making your remarks in the classifieds. You also said (via PM) that you were going to tell Rich on me - do it here...I'm sure he'll check out the thread once you get going.

(A link will be sent, so Mr Simon can find his way here)
I cannot believe your still putting up with this. He seems to push your buttons pretty good Harold. Good luck

Old 05-17-2014, 12:17 PM   #5
davidsimon6
smh, Harald you went through all the trouble just to make me and this thread come together. Yes I called you out in open public "favoritism" and in PRIVATE PMs I address that i feel like you allow others to get away with certain things.

But Harald, I like you more than I hate you, IM NOT!! going to engage you on this CRAP of a thread and try to degrade you in full blown detail.... IM not going to do it.... you know how I feel... you know that s**t happens here that is overlooked, .....I can't get too mad at that because you guys over looked my permanent ban and let me back in ...I don't need others input on my concerns with you... smh jesus dude,

see you guys next month.

Old 05-17-2014, 12:39 PM   #6
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
He seems to push your buttons pretty good Harold. Good luck
Well, he certainly seems to be giving it the old college try. If he hasn't even managed to elevate himself to the level of 'mild irritant' in my mind, I can't imagine he's having much effect on Harald. He's much more patient with trolls than I could bring myself to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsimon6 View Post
IM NOT!! going to engage you on this CRAP of a thread and try to degrade you in full blown detail....
Translation- "As per usual, I was just flapping my virtual gums, putting forth nothing of any substance. In recognition of the fact that I've jumped into a battle of wits for which I'm woefully outgunned, I'm gonna stomp away and pretend that I'm not the one wanted all of this attention in the first place. You expect me to be held accountable for my own words and actions!? SMH"

The true comedy of this situation, is that you don't even realize how much you've been coddled. You've had every opportunity to find some act-right; people have been very open to the idea of giving you another chance. You simply chose to blow up over something as trivial as receiving negative karma. Contrary to your recent claims, the real you is the one that was out in the open all along. Despite your constant efforts to blame me and everyone else for PR problems, you actually need look no further than the nearest mirror to find the source of your troubles. Get a grip, man.

Old 05-17-2014, 12:41 PM   #7
davidsimon6
Will do Dan

Old 05-17-2014, 01:19 PM   #8
hhmoore
Then I'll say my piece...
You created a new account to get past a permanent ban. I was not the moderator that banned you (that was Nick, who resigned some time ago); but I recognized your name.
I gave consideration to the idea that you may have matured, and allowed your return - the new account merged into your previous one - on a probationary basis.
While you made several "mistakes" in the months that followed - I only gave you one infraction; and that was for making a BOI type post in another section (I'm guessing the classifieds; but I really don't recall). Other than that, I addressed things via PM. I also refrained from giving you negative karma until very recently - sometimes I addressed the posts via PM; most often, I let them slide. We had a PM conversation about that not too long ago, and you challenged me to show you the posts. I asked if you REALLY wanted me to go digging back through your posts, for the purpose of rereading the ones that I felt deserved negative karma (due to the risk that I might follow through this time).
Admittedly, I started to ride you a bit about some fairly minor things - though it wasn't "as a moderator". I realize that it can be difficult to differentiate, at times, since the same account is used for both - but you received no infractions, I was just pointing out some issues with your approach here. It wasn't until you dragged that post of Dan's up from the archives to continue your conflict with him - using it as a basis for insult - that I finally gave you negative karma. Yes, I purposely gave out extra karma that day so I could go back and hit another one of your posts with a negative because you REALLY deserved it for such a boneheaded move. That accounted for two of the three times I gave you negative karma. The third (and, to date, final) time was for a post in which you referenced ******** giving you a hard time....that was on the heels of you calling my home AND your inappropriate PM to Lucille. You were being a jerk, fishing for karma, and I gave you some - acknowledging that you could consider it a cumulative response to several of your actions/posts.
You've commented multiple times about me showing favoritism, because I didn't stop Lucille from commenting in your threads. My first response to that is to suggest that you ask Lucille how much favoritism she thinks I've shown her over the years. She has received infractions when she's crossed the line, and I've called her an instigator when it was merited. We've even exchanged negative karma a few times. Maybe she's been on your case a bit more since your unsavory message, but perhaps you've earned it. In any event, she hasn't violated any rules in the process. You might not like the fact that she posts on "your" threads, but there is no reason for me to take action against her if she isn't violating the rules. Perhaps you feel differently...but, before you level accusations of favoritism on my part, you might want to consider that there are 5 other moderators that haven't felt her posts require their intervention.
Before I end this, I want to address your post in the classifieds - the one in which you (again) commented about me showing favoritism. That thread had nothing to do with you; so I'm not entirely sure what your beef was...I'm guessing it was because I removed the photo from the ad when I hadn't removed one from your post. The difference was that the owner of the image contacted me, proved it was his, and had already contacted the OP of that ad requesting the removal of that image. Very different situations - so, yes, my actions were different.

You are still welcome to address your concerns HERE - this is your dais. If you choose not to utilize it, realize that it won't be tolerated in other areas...and remember, your ban was lifted specifically to allow you to participate in this thread. Why waste the opportunity?

Old 05-17-2014, 01:27 PM   #9
davidsimon6
Wow, I think that was the most calm and friendly response I've gotten.

Now I feel like an A@@....

Ok Harald... I can't help but agree with almost everything you just said..

I do want to talk more about things but I'm not going to have time.. I have to help my dad untill he can get better..

One more thing though,

I've tried my best to make things better with Lucille, it's not really working..
I felt like I may have offended her more that I was ever trying to.. What can be done?

Old 05-17-2014, 02:08 PM   #10
Mistyck
Seriously...Quit being a pain in the butt and blaming anyone and everyone for what YOU do. You crossed Lucille, and she apparently doesn't want to interact with you in a positive way, so quit trying to interact with her. DROP it!

You're all for woe-is-me crap when you're not getting your way, and it's quite annoying. If you think favoritism is being done here, then your butt shouldn't have called a moderator at his HOME to bring up forum stuff. YOU crossed the line, and then expected others to be friendly with you? YOU are digging your own hole. Not anyone else.

So quit squawking favoritism and deal with the blows you have caused yourself to get!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!