Power Hungry Missplaced bordom. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-27-2014, 03:27 AM   #11
hhmoore
Wow - that sure blew up while I was offline.
Yes, his post in the Wanted ad was well intended - certainly nothing for which I would have wanted to give him an infraction. The only reason I commented at all is that there have been some recent ads that fostered a number of off-topic posts. Was I premature in stepping into that thread - perhaps...but I felt that there was a high likelihood that Mr Trombley's post would result in other "helpful" posts; so I posted a reminder.

While it is unfortunate that Mr Trombley reacted in the manner he did; the simple fact of the matter was that the stated goal of the ad in which he posted was to purchase an item. The post saying that he was better off building one, and giving basic info on doing so, was off-topic and likely to be disruptive to the ad.

I had some other comments developing; but I realize that they would serve no purpose except lashing out in a manner similar to Mr Trombley (except without the profanity, and with more bite/substance). Since I am not offended by his posts, or feeling particularly cranky, there is no "justification" for such a course. Besides, internet battles are silly enough when there are two (or more) participants...Mr Trombley is banned & unable to participate so there would be no argument.

Old 09-27-2014, 07:58 AM   #12
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragelesspanda View Post
I'm glad to leave a site full of a bunch of old men with nothing better to do then sit at home and write bullpoop all day.
You better be glad I don't believe in child abuse, young whipper snapper.

Old 09-27-2014, 09:07 AM   #13
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragelesspanda View Post
I think I'll just head off to a nice legit place to commune.
I don't think that having a tantrum and running away will work. There are places with no rules or oversight, they usually don't end up being either conducive to business transactions or nice places to hang out.
You were treated gently here, the first time you get into a disagreement/free-for-all in one of those sites that espouse site anarchy, I think you will regret that you burned your bridges here.

I'm disappointed in the choices you made for yourself. I hope your time away will lead you to growth and change and more mature behavior.

Old 09-28-2014, 09:46 AM   #14
Deborah Stewart
Wow not sure how you were raised but here is what I was taught
For every action there are consequences, so if you break the rules there will be consequences, that’s pretty simple.

You might think what you do is ok but if you read and most importantly comprehend the TOS you will realize that YOU broke the rules and therefore the staff does what has to be done whether you like it or not.

You are not special; you are not above the rules if everyone can abide by them I am sure you can to, and if you chose not to, then don’t be surprised if there are consequences.

The only way for a forum to work especially with so many members is to have rules, if you don’t like it it’s ok just don’t let the door hit you in the butt on your way out, and if you think that there is a forum that will be ok with you breaking rules and insulting the staff on the top of that than think again because this is NOT gonna happen….. unless of course you create your own forum.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!