Info *BEWARE* Jim Stelpflug-Questionable Ethics - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2017, 09:47 PM   #141
Jim@SW

For a guy not doing much with balls you seem to acquire some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 04-23-2017, 09:58 PM   #142
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim@SW View Post

You're really reaching here Jim. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Your focus now should be on Mr. Reid's post. The dead BP has been addressed. Next!

Old 04-23-2017, 09:58 PM   #143
DavidBeard
"some" being the operative word. I've had exactly 3 Ball Pythons TOTAL in the last 5+ years.

what other distraction tactic are you going to employ next, Jim?

Notice the setup & thermostat/heat source pictured there.....explain to me how MY HUSBANDRY killed that animal in 48 hours, please. If you're going to infer that I don't knowhow to keep a BP then you better have tangible empirical evidence.

Who was laughing at the snake's death? You brought it up before.

Old 04-23-2017, 10:01 PM   #144
caffeinecynic
Okay - I asked David when he posted, and he elected not to have a necropsy done on that snake because it was one he had not had very long.

To be honest, given the nature of how he acquired that snake, and that he hadn't had it very long, I think it's a tall order to assume that he killed it; it came from someone local if I recall correctly, who may or may not have had it in questionable conditions prior to arriving in David's care.

I disagree with this thread, and I think that you're a good guy, Jim, but I don't think the little lesser's unfortunate passing is necessarily indicative of anything regarding David's care. There are way too many variables that could have gone into that, given that he hadn't had it very long (less than a week, if I recall correctly?).

Old 04-23-2017, 10:02 PM   #145
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
"some" being the operative word. I've had exactly 3 Ball Pythons TOTAL in the last 5+ years.

Notice the setup & thermostat/heat source pictured there.....explain to me how MY HUSBANDRY killed that animal in 48 hours, please. If you're going to infer that I don't knowhow to keep a BP then you better have tangible empirical evidence.

I agree, irrelevant. We've all had snakes die shortly after purchase. Surely Jim has as well.

Old 04-23-2017, 10:03 PM   #146
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim@SW View Post
You've shown that he acquired a single BP, which in no way contradicts what he's said. This is yet another example of your interpretation of events not lining up with any plane of rational reality that I'm aware of. I guess it's a good thing that so many are so eager to see you in the best possible light, cause each time you post it's just raising more flags in my eyes.

Old 04-23-2017, 10:07 PM   #147
David Reid
I could care less about the $400. If it makes you feel better, send it to Wounded Warriers foundation or Make A Wish or McDonalds House. I am now peeved about you claiming my Het male did not prove out. If he actually did not prove out, and genetically, there is no way he could not have, as his mom was a visual VPI Axanthic previously proven out as such, why would you allow Brock to give me the trio of Spectres? You were paying me for an animal that you sent me, that was not what it was supposed to be! Why on Earth would you send me what equaled to a payment, if you did not get what you were supposed to get? You are digging yourself a big hole. The guys who got the siblings to your male, are all awesome guys, with stellar reputations. They all proved out, and I saw with my own eyes, the Sulfur Axanthic babies produced here in Temecula. I will not name them, not going to drag them into this like Beard dragged me back into it, but you have ALL heard of one, and anyone in So Cal has heard of the other. I have a stellar reputation that I worked hard to get. There is no doubt that you stating my animal did not prove out is anything but sour grapes. This moves you from just making a stupid mistake and not living up to your side of the deal and passing the buck, to a certified BAD GUY. I was never a huge fan of Brock, but I don't hate the guy either. We had our differences, and to be honest, must not have been that big of a deal because I cannot even remember what our disagreements were about....probably a Sulfur or Banana thing....who knows.

Old 04-23-2017, 10:11 PM   #148
Jim@SW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post

So for a guy that has only 3 ball pythons in the last 5+ years. You sure give a lot of advice on Facebook on them.........

The more you talk the more it is showing your true colors. Snakes do die. It happens to the best keepers out there, but you come off as a 20 season veteran. You have had 3 ball pythons, and didn't know who Brock was. Ok I am still good with this, but giving advice to new keepers on something you admitted you don't have experience with is just wrong!

Old 04-23-2017, 10:11 PM   #149
DavidBeard
The lesser that died, I had for roughly 48 hours. I obtained it from a local minor person who was having a tough time dealing with the snake because he said it "was nippy".....outwardly it was in decent health and I set it up and left the snake alone. Came home from work and found it dead laying on its back. It has been roughly ten years since I had a snake die in my care, and I've had quite a few.

I hope people are starting to see the signs that I saw and why I started this thread....Jim *thinks* he is damaging MY character with his posts when in fact he is doing the opposite.

Old 04-23-2017, 10:14 PM   #150
DavidBeard
I don't keep as many Ball Pythons as I used to, but overall, in the past 20 years I have kept at least 100 Ball Python, many of which were rescues. Ball Pythons were the first exotic snake species I kept as a young person and I have a good amount of experience with them. in fact, I believe the Lesser was the first BP I have EVER had die while in my care.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!