Info *BEWARE* Jim Stelpflug-Questionable Ethics - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2017, 10:21 PM   #151
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim@SW View Post
So for a guy that has only 3 ball pythons in the last 5+ years. You sure give a lot of advice on Facebook on them.........
And we all know that decades of expertise are required to be able to righteously give advice on how to keep a BP.

Old 04-23-2017, 10:24 PM   #152
thediesel10
$10 says David Beard wears women's panties at times so he can "understand the uphill battle women have to overcome to succeed in a man's world."

Old 04-23-2017, 10:29 PM   #153
Robert Walker
Quote:
Funny thing about this. I wonder the same thing when this was posted. I stater here in 2002. Everyone had a lot respect for this place. The moderators were looked up to. You actually had respect for them. After this experience I have lost a lot of respect for this place.
Quote:
Well my old cornsnake friend Rich Z
Deflect much?

Jim, like your "old friend" Rich said, if the moderators aren't catering sufficiently to your desired wishes and you have no respect for our team: stop posting, log off and move on. Rich helped you access your old account & I said you had a professional set up at an expo. No respect for us, hum? I'll pass then on whatever it is you think we have failed to do on your behalf. Fight your battle for you? Silence other members? Pamper you? No thanks.

"If" you decide to stick around "and" you still want to voice your concerns regarding the site, take it to Feedback Forum: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=44

Old 04-23-2017, 10:36 PM   #154
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by thediesel10 View Post
$10 says David Beard wears women's panties at times so he can "understand the uphill battle women have to overcome to succeed in a man's world."
Lol! You waited five years to make a spectacle of yourself. Mission accomplished! That red chicklet suits you well.

Old 04-23-2017, 10:44 PM   #155
thediesel10
I know what you mean. I have to work my way up. I was recently denied a job due to my inactivity in the fauna forums. I'm attempting to work my way up to forum blackbelt so I can succeed in life. Maybe one day, I will have a successful life and fruitful career if I spend enough time posting here. Wish me luck.

Maybe I'll make a post about someone I saw throwing a cigarette butt out their car window. That will speak volumes about their business practice and whether or not they should be trusted to breed and sell ball pythons.

Old 04-23-2017, 10:56 PM   #156
squigypoo808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Are you referring to this specific instance, or are you saying that no one should ever discuss Jim no matter what he does, whether it be positive or negative, or are you saying that no reptile transactions by anyone should be discussed whether good or bad?
ok if he did what he did karma is big on him but its not right to troll on someones facebook and post it on here and make him look like small grain of sand its just wrong

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Old 04-23-2017, 10:57 PM   #157
Chris Kennard
Quote:
I know what you mean. I have to work my way up. I was recently denied a job due to my inactivity in the fauna forums. I'm attempting to work my way up to forum blackbelt so I can succeed in life. Maybe one day, I will have a successful life and fruitful career if I spend enough time posting here. Wish me luck.

Maybe I'll make a post about someone I saw throwing a cigarette butt out their car window. That will speak volumes about their business practice and whether or not they should be trusted to breed and sell ball pythons.
Aaallrighty then. I will wish you good luck, only because I consider myself a philanthropist and a "people person". I do agree on the littering thing. I hate that!

Old 04-23-2017, 10:57 PM   #158
squigypoo808
BS!!!

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Old 04-23-2017, 11:08 PM   #159
DavidBeard
I can't be the only one who sees parallels in this thread and the Ty Park/Sugarhedgie thread.......guy who allegedly has a good rep, has one bad deal then has lots of groupies who make him look worse and his posts also dig the hole deeper.

Old 04-23-2017, 11:20 PM   #160
Jim@SW
Quote:

So somedays I want to just retire and do reptiles. Then ridiculous things like this happen. Then I want to dig deeper in my career, and just scale back on reptiles.

I still find it hard that when you accept animals in payment over money, and someone feels that is bad. You get the bad guy label slapped on your behind here. Ever think Manny is started correct the ways of his past? If so. I pity the person he tries to make restitution to. Look what happen to me.

I held this place to a higher standard then Facebook. I don't need any to fight my battles. If you don't cause battles. You don't have to fight many.

I even to offer up to try to correct a deal that really wasn't fully mine from several years ago. That does seem to be wanted. So people are going to either like or not like me at this point.

I don't want to flat out say I have wasted a lot time here, but truly I have. A taken a couple good things away from it.

I feel I may offended a person or two that I did not mean to over moderator comments. In no way did I mean disrespect for all of them.

You know I have done a lot for the reptile community. I will continue to do so, but you know for several people out there have showed support for my business, and my efforts. I would feel as if I would be letting them down.

The overwhelming amount of texts, pm's, and a couple of calls of support on this matter was much appreciated.

If you feel that I did something wrong by accepting some boas. Then you are going to label me the bad guy. I can't change that. If you feel Davids post was not warranted. You will label him the bad guy. It is up to you??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!