Info *BEWARE* Jim Stelpflug-Questionable Ethics - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2017, 11:30 PM   #161
tlmoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim@SW View Post
So for a guy that has only 3 ball pythons in the last 5+ years. You sure give a lot of advice on Facebook on them.........

The more you talk the more it is showing your true colors. Snakes do die. It happens to the best keepers out there, but you come off as a 20 season veteran. You have had 3 ball pythons, and didn't know who Brock was. Ok I am still good with this, but giving advice to new keepers on something you admitted you don't have experience with is just wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How did this turn into being an expert on BPs? I don't think that has anything to do with the original statements in this thread, which seem to be getting buried in a "who has more ball pythons" distraction.

Jim, I'm not real impressed that you said that David killed a python by poor husbandry, which seems to be utterly, totally untrue based on further things that have been posted. Some would call that much distortion of the truth a lie.

It sounds as though the spectre/het axanthic mojave thing is not as settled as you thought. I don't know enough about that to form a solid opinion but it doesn't sound as though it was resolved to everyone's (anyone's?) satisfaction.

I haven't made it a secret that I thought this thread might be overkill, but I haven't seen David lie about anything here, or even distort the truth in an effort to drive opinions a certain way.

Old 04-23-2017, 11:32 PM   #162
Jim@SW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
I can't be the only one who sees parallels in this thread and the Ty Park/Sugarhedgie thread.......guy who allegedly has a good rep, has one bad deal then has lots of groupies who make him look worse and his posts also dig the hole deeper.
No, I could go public on Facebook and turn this into a bigger circus then you have made it out to be. The 50 people you were looking to get to say I sold them a sick, mis sexed, fake het, or a animal that died the next didn't happen. I have several pm's from people on your experiences. You started the bs. Then you blocked me. Are you a teenager? He deleted my post so I will block him, and make a bad guy post. Someone told me tonight you probably accepted money to do so from someone. If you did so it will come out. Over the years I have seen this happen here several times. The truth always rises like cream on the milk

Old 04-23-2017, 11:34 PM   #163
DavidBeard
I might be a lot of things, but "bad guy" is not one of them I challenge anyone who feels different to offer a real argument to make that case. I won't be holding my breath for that to happen.

Jim, you offered to donate to a charity (a tax write off, coincidentally....another parallel to the Ty Park thread) as opposed to ACTUALLY taking responsibility and taking care of the person you stiffed. You claimed to have a flawless rep, yet it has been shown in this thread that is not the truth.

You duck and dodge with the best of them, I will give you that. You jump to conclusions and grasp for straws as if you were trying out for the Olympics in that field.

Other than that, your posts here have quietly lent credibility to my initial feelings about why I posted this thread, and for that I thank you.

Old 04-23-2017, 11:35 PM   #164
tlmoon
Jim, there is a rule about third party statements like "someone told me tonight you probably accepted money". You need to state who that is.

Old 04-23-2017, 11:36 PM   #165
David Reid
Email From 10-2-13........Jim, have you thought about what you are going to do to make our trade right? I sent you a $1500 male and got a $75 male from you. Now, a few years later, I get $1000 to maybe $1100 worth of babies from Brock, basically worthless snakes for at least a year. You are still short at least $400-500 on OUR trade. Brock did what he said he would do if the male did not prove out, the bare minimum in my opinion, but that does not mean he has made things right, I have no adult male and have really received the short end of the stick on this trade. I told you both K*** and B*** have proven out their Het Axanthic stuff from me...

This is the last email I sent to Jim, and as far as I remember, and can tell, I did not get any reply. In one of about 20 or more other emails, Jim said he bred my Mojave Het Axanthic male to Hets, not visuals. EVERYONE else proved their Het Axanthics out, just not the guy who sent me a bogus animal....very convenient! I call BS right now, your Het was a Het and you know it, or you sold him before you proved him out!

Old 04-23-2017, 11:39 PM   #166
DavidBeard
Quote:
No, I could go public on Facebook and turn this into a bigger circus then you have made it out to be. The 50 people you were looking to get to say I sold them a sick, mis sexed, fake het, or a animal that died the next didn't happen. I have several pm's from people on your experiences. You started the bs. Then you blocked me. Are you a teenager? He deleted my post so I will block him, and make a bad guy post. Someone told me tonight you probably accepted money to do so from someone. If you did so it will come out. Over the years I have seen this happen here several times. The truth always rises like cream on the milk
Just when I thought your delusional assertions couldn't get ANY more ridiculous, you out-do yourself.

You're saying that someone PAID ME TO START THIS THREAD ON YOU? :face_pa lm_02:

"Laughing out loud" does not even begin to describe my reaction. More like crying on the inside from the hilarity and pity I feel for those who actually believe these things.

Prove it. You cannot continue making assertions and lies about someone without ponying up and becoming the honest man you claim to be. I gave you an inch of string, and you have successfully built a proverbial gallow and rope for yourself in a manner that even I did not foresee happening.

Old 04-24-2017, 12:05 AM   #167
Jim@SW
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid View Post
Email From 10-2-13........Jim, have you thought about what you are going to do to make our trade right? I sent you a $1500 male and got a $75 male from you. Now, a few years later, I get $1000 to maybe $1100 worth of babies from Brock, basically worthless snakes for at least a year. You are still short at least $400-500 on OUR trade. Brock did what he said he would do if the male did not prove out, the bare minimum in my opinion, but that does not mean he has made things right, I have no adult male and have really received the short end of the stick on this trade. I told you both K*** and B*** have proven out their Het Axanthic stuff from me...

This is the last email I sent to Jim, and as far as I remember, and can tell, I did not get any reply. In one of about 20 or more other emails, Jim said he bred my Mojave Het Axanthic male to Hets, not visuals. EVERYONE else proved their Het Axanthics out, just not the guy who sent me a bogus animal....very convenient! I call BS right now, your Het was a Het and you know it, or you sold him before you proved him out!
David I did send you a email with pictures of two clutches with no visual axanthic animals. I still to this day have ever had one on this property. Nor have I sold one. I did have three clutches total with NO visuals. I did not breed him to anymore females. If I said the exact numbers of eggs I would be lying it was several years, and clutches ago. We elected to sell the male as a normal mojave male. The Spector was Brock's animal, and that is why I turned that deal over to him. I did ask what you two had come up with. I know he went out and purchased a trio to settle with you. We did several things together in the past. We both had animals that complimented each other's needs. I do not remember seeing anything about a $400 difference. I am not saying you didn't send it. I don't remember seeing. If you feel I owe you money. I will pay you the money. Sorry, but am not fimilar with the Ty Park deal, and I don't care if it doesn't involve me. And I am not looking for a tax deduction. Apparently Mr Beard thinks that was my motive. It was not.

Old 04-24-2017, 12:07 AM   #168
Fangthane
Quote:
The 50 people you were looking to get to say I sold them a sick, mis sexed, fake het, or a animal that died the next didn't happen.
Are you saying that David solicited 50 people to try to convince them to fabricate stories about you? If so, let's see some screenshots to back this up. Surely, some of them must be able to provide something that shows him doing so.
Quote:
Someone told me tonight you probably accepted money to do so from someone. If you did so it will come out.
Let's see proof that this statement was actually made. Even better, would be some evidence that actually corroborates the statement itself. Much like the whole "broker" premise you belatedly put forth, your latest rash of claims sure seem to be convenient bits of fiction.

Old 04-24-2017, 12:13 AM   #169
Jim@SW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Are you saying that David solicited 50 people to try to convince them to fabricate stories about you? If so, let's see some screenshots to back this up. Surely, some of them must be able to provide something that shows him doing so.

Let's see proof that this statement was actually made. Even better, would be some evidence that actually corroborates the statement itself. Much like the whole "broker" premise you belatedly put forth, your latest rash of claims sure seem to be convenient bits of fiction.
I did say he went out and solicited 50. I think he thought I had 50 in happy people out there. I guess he found one that I wasn't aware of. I am trying to remedy that one now from looks like 5 years ago.

Old 04-24-2017, 12:24 AM   #170
Fangthane
Quote:
I did say he went out and solicited 50.
That part is obvious. Your chosen wording implies that he tried to get those 50 people to lie about you. If that's what you mean, it would be an extremely serious accusation. Is it now your position that he supposedly just asked 50 people if they'd had any issues with you - without asking them to lie?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!