Lots of Adults, Sub-Adults, and Yearling Corn, King, and Rat Snakes For Sale!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 11:07 PM   #31
T and J's Corns
Terri...

Do you have an updated list? Would like to see whats left.. Or do you have it listed over yonder..???

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Old 01-19-2007, 06:14 AM   #32
CornCrazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfwoole
Is the list of available animals on the first page current? I'm interested in some of the adults, but wanted to make sure that they are still available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T and J's Corns
Terri...

Do you have an updated list? Would like to see whats left.. Or do you have it listed over yonder..???

Regards.. Tim of T and J
I was hoping to get an updated list up yesterday, but was not able to. I've got a few animals that may be bought today and as soon as I know which ones (if any), then my list will be complete and I will post it. I should have it up by tonight.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-19-2007, 06:18 AM   #33
CornCrazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tochterman
Hi,
I was interested in the yearling sunglow. Do u know his/her exact b-day. Oh and could u take 55 dollars shipped? And Could u send individual pics and extra info (payment ect) to tochterman@37.com? Thanks Izzy
I am sending a response to your post via PM.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-19-2007, 12:01 PM   #34
CornCrazy
Updated List

As of right now, this is what I have available:

2006 babies:
2.2 Amber Corns $30 each
1.0 Amel het caramel corns $20 each
1.1 Anery Corns $10 each
1.0 Anery Striped het hypo (possible het amel) Corn $30 each SOLD
1.0 Black Rat Snake $15 each
0.2 Blizzard Corns $30 each
0.5 Butter Corns $35 each
0.1 Charcoal Corn $20 each
0.1 Frosted creamsicle (corn x grey rat snake) $45 each
0.1 Ghost het motley or stripe (possible het amel) Corns $20 each
1.1 Ghost motley-striped Corn $30 each
2.2 Ghost Stripe Corns $40 each
0.2 Hypo het caramel Corns $20 each
0.1 Snow het motley or stripe, het or homo hypo Corn $35 each
1.0 Amel Bloodred het charcoal (pewter) $75 each
1.0 Normal possible het bloodred $30 each
1.0 Normal possible het lots (including charcoal and stripe) $20 each
0.2 Rosy Rats $30 each
0.1 Emoryi Corn possible het creamsicle (amel) and bloodred $45
1.0 Bloodred possible het amel or charcoal $50
1.0 Hypo Striped het anery (poss het anery and charcoal) $45
0.1 Pewter $75
1.0 Snow Stripe het or homo hypo (very pink!) $55

I also have the following 2005 snakes:
1.0 Dream Hypo (prefers live or fresh killed) $50
0.1 Snow possible het diffused (prefers rats, will eat f/t) $50
0.1 Blizzard $65 SOLD

And the following adults:
Corns:

1.0 Striped Corn (prefers live rat pups - Edit on 1-20: He ate a F/T rat pup today!!) $50
1.0 Ghost het striped, amel $100
0.1 Normal $50

Non-Corns:
1.0 Albino Striped California King Snake $75
1.1 Albino Yellow Rat Snakes $200 for the pair
1.1 Black Rat Snakes (very black!!) $200 for the pair SOLD

This list is subject to change at any time. I have quite a few animals that are on hold for various people. If those deals don't go through, I will be adding the animals back to my list. I am also going to be going through and thinning things down even more so keep checking back if you don't see something you are interested in right now.

Thank you for looking!

NOTE: These prices DO NOT include shipping. Shipping usually runs between $35-$50 for FedEx Priority Overnight. I guarantee live arrival. I will only ship when temps are at least 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-19-2007, 10:05 PM   #35
Pycoshocker
Terri:

It's Tara! We want your striped normal. Is he "Skidmark", that is posted on your website?
I will email you again asking more detailed questions, but yep, we want him.

Let me know what all I need to do.

Yours from Oregon, Tara

Old 01-20-2007, 09:17 AM   #36
dmeyer
Do you have pictures of the Black Rat pair? How old are they and what is their approximate length?

IWhat will shipping cost for these? And if you are interested in Leopard Geckos I have 3 adults and 1 sub adult up for sale that I would be willing to trade for the rats or yearling corns.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:37 PM   #37
CornCrazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmeyer
Do you have pictures of the Black Rat pair? How old are they and what is their approximate length?

IWhat will shipping cost for these? And if you are interested in Leopard Geckos I have 3 adults and 1 sub adult up for sale that I would be willing to trade for the rats or yearling corns.
The balck rats were sold earlier today.

And I am sorry, I do not deal in lizards. I have thought about it on occasion, but really do not have the time for them.

Thank you for your inquiry.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-20-2007, 06:43 PM   #38
CornCrazy
More 2006 babies added to the list

I just wanted to let you guys know I added seven more babies to the list (including a bloodred and a pewter!).

Thanks for looking!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-20-2007, 06:59 PM   #39
Pycoshocker
Hi Terri,

We sent you another email! In case the one we asked for in this most recent email is gone already, we have a wishlist we made just in case that we can post here, too.

Thank you!
Tara

Old 01-22-2007, 05:12 PM   #40
Gopherdude
Adult Ghost het stripe

I am interested in your adult Ghost het stripe male please email me at jscc1657@aol.com I am located in Southern IN.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread