Inquiry John Deluca - ParkwayReptile? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-06-2009, 05:40 PM   #1
KLHReptiles
John Deluca - ParkwayReptile?

I was thinking about purchasing from him and was just wondering if anyone had an experience dealing with him? Thank you.
-Kris Hardy

Old 06-10-2009, 12:23 PM   #2
laterob
Uh-Oh

See this other thread about him. Identical posts under two different usernames.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=135831

Perhaps he can come explain himself and address the many requests for pictures he's ignored (see ball python ads).

Old 06-10-2009, 12:29 PM   #3
Shadera
He only send pictures to "serious" buyers.

Old 06-10-2009, 12:46 PM   #4
jnjreptile
He has us send pic and weight of 5 of our adult females yesturday, and said he would pay once he got pics, no $$ yet, I would not be surprised if those pics turned up eslewhere...

Old 06-10-2009, 01:23 PM   #5
KLHReptiles
He hasnt sent me pics yet....keeps saying he will...including belly shots....

Old 06-10-2009, 03:19 PM   #6
boasonly
Read this before buying anything from John Deluca, aka Angelo Corsi.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=107846

Old 06-10-2009, 04:00 PM   #7
KLHReptiles
He also told me he has no pics of locks....

Old 06-10-2009, 04:42 PM   #8
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
He only send pictures to "serious" buyers.
And before anyone else gets their panties in an uproar (guilty conscience maybe?), my post was referring to this PM from this seller:

Quote:
Re: pied hets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will take pics if you are a serious buyer. Yes they come with guarantee and photo id. I only have males left from the may clutch. Femakes were hatched about 3 weeks ago. All my baby eat like pigs!! I breed my own rodents so I have all size prey on hand always!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs
Hello,

I'm interested in purchasing a couple females. What info can you give me on them, and do you have any pictures? Do they come with a genetic guarantee? When were they hatched? I'm looking for your best eaters!

Thanks!

Shadera

Old 06-13-2009, 02:02 PM   #9
brodie691
Oh yeah, this is the same little punk kid that asked for my paypal account last night and said he wanted a pair i had for sale up.

If i'd have known i'd have told him to go jump in front of a moving bus.
Don't take anything he tells you seriously, and DON'T send him money or pictures of your animals...

Mods, can we NOT get an IP ban???

matthew watkins

Old 06-13-2009, 02:34 PM   #10
Shadera
I realize het pied markers are sort of a controversial thing, but anyone else notice that of all the belly shots that are posted, none have markers? I think I'd stick to visual morphs only with this one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!