Bad Guy BEWARE of Evans Snakes - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:48 PM   #11
jim scharphorn
P.S.
March was when Evan ask me to contact this guy about the cages.
That month I had $10,000 worth of orders alone.
So with that many orders for that month alone were do you see me fitting him in ?

Old 06-09-2009, 10:12 PM   #12
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim scharphorn View Post
P.S.
March was when Evan ask me to contact this guy about the cages.
That month I had $10,000 worth of orders alone.
So with that many orders for that month alone were do you see me fitting him in ?
Then the answer any professional would have given was "Sorry, I am booked up right now and for the next several weeks" they would not have tried to twist a referral into something shady. Must be difficult to be in retail if you think a referral is something to be avoided

I have dealt with Evan several times. As Seamus pointed out, he is a little hotheaded but I have no doubts about his honesty.

I think there is some backstory we are not privy to here.

Old 06-10-2009, 06:54 AM   #13
DAND
Quote:
Dand D, No Censorship needed, if it was missed then sorry. He responded to the email were I said I was going to post this here. That email is posted above.
Correct, censorship in not needed, so, where is the e-mail he is responding to? You have still missed it. I'd really like to see what you wrote versus only his response.

Quote:
Nice to see people trying to jump my wagon..
You know damn well that if anybody else had posted a thread here with half-assed information as you have here the exact same questions would have been asked as I have and will continue to ask until they are answered. So, just because your mommy told you that you were special doesn't mean that carries over here to the BOI.

[quote=jim scharphorn;720450] As far as the cage business, You ask who in their right mind would pass up a pottental sale, well that is me !!!!!! I have been too busy, sorry you can not grasp that.

Sorry you can't grasp the concept of "right mind". Obviously you are not of it (right mind) and never will be, so, I guess it was pointless in asking the likes of you the question. I apologize for asking you an unfair question that you are undoubtedly incapable of being able to answer in the first place.

Quote:
If I had the time I would consider it, but I need to sleep also. I felt it was a shaddy deal from get go as Evan tried telling me what the guy needed. The guy should have contacted me if he needed them not Evan, so for that reason I did not feel it was a ligit deal on top of it. You seem to have the extra time on your hands why dont you call him.
You don't have the time to make a simple phone call but you have the time to post here or to make a sandwich. And I am sure it would have taken you longer to make your original here post (or a simple sandwich) then it would have taken to make ten phone calls.

But we all know that's all an excuse. I have done just what Evan has, I know someone who is looking for something, I contact someone that I know who has what the other has to offer. I can only guess Evan was thinking like I am right now that you would give a better deal through Evan versus the the person would get alone.

And no, I will not drum up business for you that you are obviously too busy, lazy and/or stupid to get on your own.

Quote:
I do not go to shows as well because I stay busy enough without the need to go to them so are you going to tell me I am lazy for that as well. ?
No, actually, I'd rather you didn't do shows. I'd rather not have to meet you in person. Posting on the same thread as you is distasteful enough.

Quote:
This so called tumor, I never seen it, I never seen pics, this is Evan claiming it had one. Was it from the aniamal rubbing its mouth on the contanier it shipped in ? Who Knows, did it really have one ? Did you see it ?
Then I would like to also see the e-mails in which you asked Even for a pic of the tumor. Surely you asked for a picture. Where are those e-mails?

Old 06-10-2009, 07:28 AM   #14
jim scharphorn
This thread has nothing to do with the cage business.
So leave it alone.
You people have nothing better to do I take it.

I posted enough, just be warned on the original post.
Some of you are slow so I know it will take a few years for it to sink in.
Just like the matt Graybeal deal were some of you stood up for him as well.

I did not come here to ask for a Judge and Jury.

Evan still has not emailed what and when he is shipping, heck I hate to even ask what the snakes are eating as he probably will not answer that as well.

Old 06-10-2009, 07:47 AM   #15
Lucille
Quote:

I posted enough, just be warned on the original post.
Some of you are slow so I know it will take a few years for it to sink in.
Why on earth would you insult your readers this way? If you post on this site and especially on this forum, there are those who will offer their own viewpoint, and there are many experienced people offering their viewpoints here, and mostly on this forum that turns out to be a good thing, in the search for the truth.

Antagonizing your readers, where's that going to get you?

Old 06-10-2009, 08:02 AM   #16
jim scharphorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Why on earth would you insult your readers this way? If you post on this site and especially on this forum, there are those who will offer their own viewpoint, and there are many experienced people offering their viewpoints here, and mostly on this forum that turns out to be a good thing, in the search for the truth.

Antagonizing your readers, where's that going to get you?
No insult intended to most.

Why does everyone keep running the cage deal ?
This has nothing to do with the deal at hand.
If some were not sidetracking this post then I might have been more help.

Old 06-10-2009, 10:22 AM   #17
jim scharphorn
I will try and post every email.
I am not going to sort them out and their will probably be many multipals so enjoy.
This is every message I have in my sent file, inbox file and deleted file
I am sure some of you will find holes in this as well.
They are not in any order as well..

Do not ship without verifiying I will be here.
I want to know what and when first.
P.S.
I am heading to fuana now, Not threat, it is a promise. see you there.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
www.predatorbassbaits.com
----- Original Message -----
To: pvccages@charter.net
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: 100% piebalds

I'm done. I'll ship when I have time. Ups will notify you. Don't talk to me again.

-----Original Message-----
To: evansnakes@aol.com
Sent: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 9:07 pm

You got my address twice over the weekend.
Tell me what your shipping and when
I will let you know if I will be here.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 8:43 PM

That's funny, I was thinking that I could not believe that when I tried to give you a couple thousand dollars worth of business with one of my best customers without asking anything in return and you were so lousy about it, that you were one of the biggest assholes I have ever dealt with. And I was thrilled when you sent me a boa with a huge tumor on its jaw that you said you did not notice. Like I said, I have asked for your info and wether or not you wanted the animals shipped on many occasions as I have listed off to you and you have been nothing but difficult every time until just now. When do you want the snakes shipped. I want to be done with you.

Sent: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 5:47 pm

I do know, I just want you to verify so when I open the box their is no misunderstanding, better safe then sorry.
What and when are you shipping. ?????????????????????????????????????
Your the most difficult person I ever dealt with.
Dang near 2 years to resolve this to boot.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 9:44 AM

when do you want me to ship? are you joking? what am I shipping? you don't know already?

Sent: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 5:00 pm

Again I ask, So what and when are you shipping.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 2:33 PM

he is a very large, very high volume pet store and is going to spend several thousand dollars to set up his reptiles. if you do not want the money, I do not care. I was trying to do something for you since it worked well having you here in michigan, instead of appreciating it you have complained about it so I am sorry I ever mentioned it.

Sent: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 12:09 pm

P.S.
The deal with your freind.
I did not take the time to contact him because I do not do he said she said deals.
If the guy wanted cages HE would have contacted me, seeing he did not I felt he was not serious enough.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 5:15 AM

I have emailed and asked you several time about shipping and your address and you have never given me ino.

To: EVANSNAKES@aol.com
Sent: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 10:14 pm
Subject: 100% piebalds

Hey, Man those snakes should be about the size to breed now,
When are you going to ship ?
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: Female 100% piebald

Hey Jim, she is still doing that annoying, eat then don't eat thing so last night I assist fed her again. I am going to keep on her until she is a machine. I had to do the same with her brother and now he is hammering food so I have no doubt that soon she will be a monster eater. Evan

Like I siad before I am too busy.
Sorry I did not say thanks anyway.
Can I kiss your feet and make you feel better...
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 9:12 PM

Now you are threatening me with fauna? What a class act. "He said, she said" what are you 12 years old? I was giving you a couple thousand dollars in business for no reason other than I felt like it and you were somewhat local and not only could you not even acknowledge it or say thank you, but you could not be bothered to make a phone call. So call it what it is. You being lazy? You being dumb? How about the boa with the giant tumor on its face? Are you going to mention that on fauna too?

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

That's funny, I was thinking that I could not believe that when I tried to give you a couple thousand dollars worth of business with one of my best customers without asking anything in return and you were so lousy about it, that you were one of the biggest assholes I have ever dealt with. And I was thrilled when you sent me a boa with a huge tumor on its jaw that you said you did not notice. Like I said, I have asked for your info and wether or not you wanted the animals shipped on many occasions as I have listed off to you and you have been nothing but difficult every time until just now. When do you want the snakes shipped. I want to be done with you.

I do know, I just want you to verify so when I open the box their is no misunderstanding, better safe then sorry.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

when do you want me to ship? are you joking? what am I shipping? you don't know already?

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

he is a very large, very high volume pet store and is going to spend several thousand dollars to set up his reptiles. if you do not want the money, I do not care. I was trying to do something for you since it worked well having you here in michigan, instead of appreciating it you have complained about it so I am sorry I ever mentioned it.

P.S.
I did not take the time to contact him because I do not do he said she said deals.
If the guy wanted cages HE would have contacted me, seeing he did not I felt he was not serious enough.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

I have emailed and asked you several time about shipping and your address and you have never given me ino.

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Hey Jim, she is still doing that annoying, eat then don't eat thing so last night I assist fed her again. I am going to keep on her until she is a machine. I had to do the same with her brother and now he is hammering food so I have no doubt that soon she will be a monster eater. Evan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Limited Time Offers: Save big on popular laptops at Dell

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

P.S.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

If your freind wants some cages I have a #
I do not do he said she said deals.
Get over it.
Let me know what and when your going to ship.
How many times do I have to ask ?
After this is over I will be posting on Fauna for you.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

P.S.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

P.S.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

P.S.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

P.S.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Limited Time Offers: Save big on popular laptops

Not threat, just letting you know.
I never realized you were asking me for my shipping info.
At that time it was too cold to ship anyway.
So what and when are you shipping ?
And if you freind wanted cages why did I have to call him ? I have a # as well.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Saturday, June 06, 2009 8:50 PM

is that a threat? why are you telling me that. you did get my emails because you replied to them I aske dyou if you wouyld or could go to the kalamazoo show to pick them up and if not if I could ship them. you just responded that you do not do shows. I emailed and asked about the big unit for a friend of mines pet shop and that he wanted to buy several if you called him and I would get the snakes to you when we hookied up on trhe cages. You responded you could not be botherd to call him. I then told you I wanted to ship to you and said that was allright but never gave me shipping information when I asked you just told me what city you lived in.

Sent: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 8:16 pm

What exactly are you shipping me and when ?
I will be haveing pics taked of the pair and shown to others to ask about the markings to make sure they are hets.
I never got any other emails.

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

What can an email address say about you? Find out here.

I will be haveing pics taked of the pair and shown to others to ask about the markings to make sure they are hets.

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Please let me know when you plan on shipping so someone can be here.
Jim Scharphorn
12390 136th Ave.
Grand Haven, MI 49417
616-850-0432
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Limited Time Offers: Save big on popular laptops at

Jim Scharphorn
12390 136th Ave.
Grand Haven, MI 49417
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Limited Time Offers: Save big on popular laptops

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

When it is safe to ship. Just let me know.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 9:09 PM
Subject: Re: 100% piebald

fine, when do you want them

Sent: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 6:15 pm
Subject: 100% piebald

Hey,, how's the kids doing.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

I am in Grand Haven ,West of Grand Rapids
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
To: <pvccages@charter.net>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 7:35 AM
Subject: Message about: PVC Racks from Baby Racks to Adult Racks

> *************
> NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds.
> If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to
> classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
> NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive
> legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised
> *************
>
> Jim, where are you located?
>
> ----------------------------------------------
> Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
> location window) the URL below to view the ad that
> this message is in response to.
>
> http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=654433&cat=22
>
>
> This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user.
> This person may or may not be who they say they are.
> The return address they provide may or may not be their correct address.
>
> Sent 06:35 AM, Feb 20th, 2009 from I.P. Address
> 71.227.72.225/c-71-227-72-225.hsd1.mi.comcast.net
>
>
>
>
>
> E-mail message checked by Spyware Doctor (6.0.0.386)
> Database version: 5.11810
> http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor-antivirus/

Hey,
I do not get to any show's.
I never called your freind as I just have been to busy and mail works better for me as well.
I only have the one unit here
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 1:11 AM

Hey Jim, are you going to be in the area anytime soon? Kalamazoo show? Or do you want me to ship to you? I guess you never called that friend of mine with the pet shop looking for a rack unit? He wants something like that $600 pick up only unit on your site. Do you have 2 of those available? Evan

E-mail message checked by Spyware Doctor (6.0.0.386)
Database version: 5.11720
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor-antivirus/

Can you have him contact me ?
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: Message about: Pre Sale on 36" Arboreal Cages Early bird gets the worm.

I just saw that pic of the stack of white arboreal cages you had. He needs something that is 7-8' tall and maybe 5-6' long. It would be fine if it were stacked pieces as long as they were slotted or locked together somehow and they would need to lock well to prevnt theft. There could be larger units below and smaller units toward the top or they could all be the same size. Anything from small colubrids to the largest stuff just being 5-6' boa or juvenile iguana type lizards. Would want for tortoises, geckos, etc.

Sent: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 4:49 am
Subject: Re: Message about: Pre Sale on 36" Arboreal Cages Early bird gets the worm.

I can but I would need to know what he is needing so I can give ideas.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
----- Original Message ----- From: <evansnakes@aol.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 3:12 AM
Subject: Message about: Pre Sale on 36" Arboreal Cages Early bird gets the worm.

> *************
> NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. > If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to > classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
> NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive > legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised
> *************
>
> Jim, can you do a big wall unit/rack for a pet store for reptiles? If so > give me an idea on options, I have a friend that needs something for his > store and you are not that far away. It would be a good excuse to get your > snakes and if I can get you some business I will. Evan
>
>
> http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=646671&cat=22
>
>
>
> Sent 02:12 AM, Dec 23rd, 2008 from I.P. Address > 71.227.74.223/c-71-227-74-223.hsd1.mi.comcast.net
>

Listen to 350+ music, sports, & news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Subject: Message about: Pre Sale on 36" Arboreal Cages Early bird gets the
worm.

> *************
> NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds.
> If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to
> classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
> NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive
> legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised
> *************
>
> Jim, can you do a big wall unit/rack for a pet store for reptiles? If so
> give me an idea on options, I have a friend that needs something for his
> store and you are not that far away. It would be a good excuse to get your
> snakes and if I can get you some business I will. Evan
>
>
>
>
>
> Sent 02:12 AM, Dec 23rd, 2008 from I.P. Address
> 71.227.74.223/c-71-227-74-223.hsd1.mi.comcast.net
>
So is the female eating good ?
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 11:36 PM
Subject: Re: het pied

I have to get one

Sent: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 4:28 pm

what about the male ?
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 1:42 PM

I have just been feeding your female since I can't ship. Anytime you want this girl you can have her I just don't know how in this weather.

Sent: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 8:09 am
Subject:20het pied

Please give update.

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 6:37 PM
Subject: Re: Message about: Pastel 100% het pied and 100% het pied

I usually pay $40 for baby boas. If you wanted to try to work out something in trade or trade/cash I'm sure we can figure it out, just let me know. Evan

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Listen to 350+ music, sports, & news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

what about the male ?
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

I have just been feeding your female since I can't ship. Anytime you want this girl you can have her I just don't know how in this weather.

Subject: het pied

Please give update.

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

I usually pay $40 for baby boas. If you wanted to try to work out something in trade or trade/cash I'm sure we can figure it out, just let me know. Evan

Please give update.

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

OK, Please keep me posted.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: Down payment on trade deal for 100% het pied female ball

I hatched out female het pied. I am going to pick up a male from a friend that I know that I can trust.

Sent: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 8:13 pm

Hey, any updates
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 6:19 PM

Jim, I have not moved out of the country. I work 100-120 hours week right now and have a million things going on. I have pied x? eggs due to hatch in 3 weeks. Whatever hets come out of the clutch are reserved for you first. I had thought you and I had an understanding a month or so ago on that I am sorry if there was confusion. I should know what I have in about 3 weeks. Evan

Sent: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 6:11 pm

Evan, Yes that is fine, I thought babies would be born and ready to go by now and be a few months old, my bad.
Stay in touch helps as well.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 5:58 PM

Jim, you told me that you wanted a pair of het pieds from this year. I do not have any hatching until 3 weeks from now. What would you like me to do?

Sent: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 6:46 am

Evan,
Talk to me, this is way to old ........
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 7:22 AM

Thanks Jim. Here is my info. Evan

Evan Stahl
182 Seminole
Pontiac, MI 48341
248 253 1334

Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices & More!

Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages

Hey, any updates
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Jim, I have not moved out of the country. I work 100-120 hours week right now and have a million things going on. I have pied x? eggs due to hatch in 3 weeks. Whatever hets come out of the clutch are reserved for you first. I had thought you and I had an understanding a month or so ago on that I am sorry if there was confusion. I should know what I have in about 3 weeks. Evan

Evan, Yes that is fine, I thought babies would be born and ready to go by now and be a few months old, my bad.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Jim, you told me that you wanted a pair of het pieds from this year. I do not have any hatching until 3 weeks from now. What would you like me to do?

Evan,
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Evan Stahl
182 Seminole
Pontiac, MI 48341
248 253 1334

No problem, it has been since 4/8/08 since we spoke so over 4 1/2 months have gone by.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Evan,
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Evan Stahl
182 Seminole
Pontiac, MI 48341
248 253 1334

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Evan,
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Evan Stahl
182 Seminole
Pontiac, MI 48341
248 253 1334

Evan,
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Evan Stahl
182 Seminole
Pontiac, MI 48341
248 253 1334

OK, they will be 100% right ?
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 10:58 AM

You had asked me if I would give you a pair of het pieds this year instead in our last conversation and I said that I would.

Sent: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 6:34 pm

Hi Evan,
So what is the scoop ?
At this time I am not intersted in that female because she just cannot be that great with this feeding problem so how can we get me paid for this ?
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Get the MapQuest Toolbar, Maps, Traffic, Directions & More!

Hi Evan,
So what is the scoop ?
At this time I am not intersted in that female because she just cannot be that great with this feeding problem so how can we get me paid for this ?
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

OK, well how about this years breeding ?
I do have a female het pied here and I do need a male yet.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 9:54 AM

Her brother is a pastel het pied.

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Bummer, any chance of getting her brother instead ?
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 1:39 AM

Hey Jim, she doing great but doing the eat once then need to be assist fed for a while then eat once.... routine. It happens and I am used to it but it is really strange because her brother and sister eat great and are huge now. Evan

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Hi Evan,
How is that female doing ?
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 10:34 AM

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 10:34 AM

Hi, how is my girl doing ?
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 10:28 PM
Subject: Re: Message about: HELIX DBS-1000-only 1 for sale-only $100 shipped!

Hey Jim, she is doing good. She ate once and they killed the mouse and didn't eat it the next time. I take that as a good thing. I will keep feeding her. The boas are good. I still have not tried to fix that ones jaw yet, just have not had time. The helix is yours if you want it. Do you want to paypal that? I can ship it to you Friday. I have a bunch of mail that I need to get out then. It should get to you in a day or two. Evan

Check out AOL Money & Finance's list of the hottest products and top money wasters of 2007.

No prob, I had to re-think it so it helped get my answer, LOL
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2007 6:25 PM
Subject: Re: payment for helix dbs1000

Thanks Jim, I wasn't trying to bug you to pay I just wanted to be sure you wanted the helix. Thanks. Evan

Check out AOL Money & Finance's list of the hottest products and top money wasters of 2007.

Evan, I did not mean a even trade. let me get your # and I will call you.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Well I have 14 I can part with and I would like the 100% het piebald female Can we make a deal ? my # is 616-850-0432
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Well what can you give me for them ?
here is a link to see them.
http://www.pvccages.com/id168.htm
They are old pics
I feed them once a week and all are very very good feeders.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 12:09 PM

Hey Jim, I would consider trades. Pos het boas are just normals to me though. I would just be selling them to pet shops. What were you thinking? Evan

I'm done. I'll ship when I have time. Ups will notify you. Don't talk to me again.

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

P.S.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Now you are threatening me with fauna? What a class act. "He said, she said" what are you 12 years old? I was giving you a couple thousand dollars in business for no reason other than I felt like it and you were somewhat local and not only could you not even acknowledge it or say thank you, but you could not be bothered to make a phone call. So call it what it is. You being lazy? You being dumb? How about the boa with the giant tumor on its face? Are you going to mention that on fauna too?

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

P.S.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

P.S.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Old 06-10-2009, 10:23 AM   #18
jim scharphorn

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

P.S.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

fine, when do you want them

Sent: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 6:15 pm
Subject: 100% piebald

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised

Jim, where are you located?

----------------------------------------------
Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
location window) the URL below to view the ad that
this message is in response to.

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=654433&cat=22

This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user.
This person may or may not be who they say they are.
The return address they provide may or may not be their correct address.

Sent 06:35 AM, Feb 20th, 2009 from I.P. Address 71.227.72.225/c-71-227-72-225.hsd1.mi.comcast.net

Database version: 5.11810
http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor-an

Hey Jim, are you going to be in the area anytime soon? Kalamazoo show? Or do you want me to ship to you? I guess you never called that friend of mine with the pet shop looking for a rack unit? He wants something like that $600 pick up only unit on your site. Do you have 2 of those available? Evan

Database version: 5.11720
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor-antivirus/

313 292 6343 ask for Ash or Ramsey

Sent: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 5:55 pm

Can you have him contact me ?
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 8:57 AM

I just saw that pic of the stack of white arboreal cages you had. He needs something that is 7-8' tall and maybe 5-6' long. It would be fine if it were stacked pieces as long as they were slotted or locked together somehow and they would need to lock well to prevnt theft. There could be larger units below and smaller units toward the top or they could all be the same size. Anything from small colubrids to the largest stuff just being 5-6' boa or juvenile iguana type lizards. Would want for tortoises, geckos, etc.

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Subject: Message about: Pre Sale on 36" Arboreal Cages Early bird gets the worm.

> *************
> NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. > If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusi ve please forward it to > classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
> NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive > legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised
> *************
>
> Jim, can you do a big wall unit/rack for a pet store for reptiles? If so > give me an idea on options, I have a friend that needs something for his > store and you are not that far away. It would be a good excuse to get your > snakes and if I can get you some business I will. Evan
>
>
>
>
>
> Sent 02:12 AM, Dec 23rd, 2008 from I.P. Address > 71.227.74.223/c-71-227-74-223.hsd1.mi.comcast.net
>

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

> *************
> NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. > If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to > classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
> *************
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

I have to get one

what about the male ?
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Please give update.

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Evan,
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Evan Stahl
182 Seminole
Pontiac, MI 48341
248 253 1334

Absolutley. Or if you want anything else I produce in the same value range I am happy to give that to you. I should have about 20-30 different flavors of ball pythons this time around. Evan

Sent: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 4:03 pm

OK, they will be 100% right ?
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 10:58 AM

You had asked me if I would give you a pair of het pieds this year instead in our last conversation and I said that I would.

Sent: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 6:34 pm

Hi Evan,
So what is the scoop ?
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

And then you dump a list of lies on fauna. Not going to tell them that I offered you a hatchling female but you refused it because you could not get hatchlings started and wanted me to feed it. You then told me you wanted a pair of babies and I told you that I just had a female, so I had to go buy a male for you and told you that I did. Then you left out the email when you threatened to post on fauna right before the email you posted where I mentioned it. Strange you leave out a alot. Like the tumor I called you about twice, so how is it that I never mentioned it until now? You just want to trim and edit things to make yourself free of all blame and make me a villain when I have done nothing wrong. You even give me a hard time for taking two days to respond to your email... sorry but my mother died Jim and dealing with that has been much more important to me than you. So why don' you post this email pal and show both sides instead of just lying to make yourself look like a victim. Also, mention that I have ashed you three times prior to this when you want me to ship and you responded how Jim? Post the truth. Post this!

Sent: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 10:03 pm

P.S.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

P.S.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

what you are doing is harrassing me

Sent: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 10:03 pm

P.S.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

P.S.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

You need to stop harrassing me is what you need to do. Be a dick all you want, but if somebody sent me a customer that wanted to buy a couple thousand dollars worth of stuff from me, you are damn right I would say thank you. Is that really so outrageous?

Sent: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 9:17 pm

Like I siad before I am too busy.
Sorry I did not say thanks anyway.
Can I kiss your feet and make you feel better...
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 9:12 PM

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

P.S.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

P.S.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

with the way the economy is when somebody is willing to spend thousands of dollars, if they want you to call them, if you want their money you do it

Sent: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 5:51 am

Not threat, just letting you know.
I never realized you were asking me for my shipping info.
At that time it was too cold to ship anyway.
So what and when are you shipping ?
And if you freind wanted cages why did I have to call him ? I have a # as well.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Saturday, June 06, 2009 8:50 PM

is that a threat? why are you telling me that. you did get my emails because you replied to them I aske dyou if you wouyld or could go to the kalamazoo show to pick them up and if not if I could ship them. you just responded that you do not do shows. I emailed and asked about the big unit for a friend of mines pet shop and that he wanted to buy several if you called him and I would get the snakes to you when we hookied up on trhe cages. You responded you could not be botherd to call him. I then told you I wanted to ship to you and said that was allright but never gave me shipping information when I asked you just told me what city you lived in.

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

By the way, marks on them mean nothing. Het pieds can be proven only one way, by breeding them. I have had customers who posted pieds they produced from pos het pieds and het pieds I have sold on fauna and kingsnake.

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised

Jim, can you do a big wall unit/rack for a pet store for reptiles? If so give me an idea on options, I have a friend that needs something for his store and you are not that far away. It would be a good excuse to get your snakes and if I can get you some business I will. Evan

Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
location window) the URL below to view the ad that
this message is in response to.

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=646671&cat=22

This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user.
This person may or may not be who they say they are.
The return address they provide may or may not be their correct address.

Sent 02:12 AM, Dec 23rd, 2008 from I.P. Address 71.227.74.223/c-71-227-74-223.hsd1.mi.comcast.net

she is eating fuzzy/hopper mice well

Sent: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 4:55 am

So is the female eating good ?
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 11:36 PM

I have to get one

what about the male ?
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Please give update.

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

List en to 350+ music, sports, & news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

Subject: het pied

Please give update.

Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Old 06-10-2009, 10:26 AM   #19
jim scharphorn
LOL, LOL ,LOL I hope your enjoying seeing some of you were so difficult..
It might be easier to start from the bottom and work backwards.......

Old 06-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #20
Lucille
Quote:
LOL, LOL ,LOL I hope your enjoying seeing some of you were so difficult..
It might be easier to start from the bottom and work backwards.......

I don't understand you. First you flick the whip, insulting some of your readers and accusing others of having 'nothing better to do'. Then you state you didn't come for judge nor jury.

NOW you print off a huge string of emails that require a commitment of time to read and understand, presumably to we can see that you were in some way wronged.

I'm not sure what your goal is here?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!