Bad Guy BEWARE of Evans Snakes - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:38 AM   #31
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim scharphorn View Post
I knew this would bite me.
And by now I would have thought you would have figured out how to post here without inserting your foot in your mouth. I guess we can all see how you truly are, being the "good guy" or the "bad guy" you act the same. I applaud you, it is rarely one is as consistent you.

Quote:
I tried to make it simple with my original post.
Some of you tried to make it difficult.
No, you left out some information and you were asked to provide it.

Quote:
I do not feel I have to explain my self or post every email.
Well Rich said it best: "Proof is optional, but recommended if you would like to remove any doubts about the truth of what you are posting. But this is purely up to you, just as the believability of what you post is purely up to the reader of your words."

Don't start crying when you post a half-assed thread and not expect to be questioned afterward.

Quote:
When another bad/sad deal goes down I just will not post it.
Real smart there.

Quote:
Like I metioned before, If some were not side tracking this post I would have been more help but seeing you did I am not going to take the time to make it easy.
Obviously with your childish, as come to be expected jim scharphorn attitude.

Quote:
Some ask for emails well you got them all.
You were asked for a specific few at the most. You decided to be an ass and post them all as you did.

Old 06-11-2009, 12:42 PM   #32
KenyanPat85
HEY GUYS, NOT SURE ABOUT ALL THIS? BUT I CAN TELL YOU IVE DONE SEVERAL TRANSACTIONS WITH EVAN, AND HES BEEN NOTHING BUT STAND UP GUY, LITERALLY HOLDS ALL HIS WORDS, AND DELIVERS THE GOODS.....I DONT KNOW THE SITUATION BUT CLEARLY ILL SAY HES A GREAT GUY ON MY TRANSACTIONS DONT KNOCK HIM OVER "WHAT COULD BE" A ISSUE BETWEEN THESE 2!!!!! Patrick Goggin

Old 06-11-2009, 01:16 PM   #33
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Thanks Junkyard for keeping on track of the post.
The only thing i said to you, was me asking why you didnt bother to take the time to organize those emails.
Why should i, who DID read them by the way, have to Find a date, go up to the top and HOPE to find the corresponding email!? There are doubles of stuff in your copy and pastes and it gets frustrating reading the same thing over and over again, and then, when you find a new one, you have no real idea which email it corresponds to.... so at the end, with no better of an idea of the situation than i had when you first posted... why should i bother... if YOU wont bother? THATS my point, and while im totally willing to see the bad guy go down, in this case.... i really am not going to put MORE effort into understanding this whole deal, if you, as the OP wont help with the ease of it.

Old 06-11-2009, 02:14 PM   #34
jim scharphorn
I posted the main post with enough info.
I posted every email because someone would have found holes.
I should not have had to take the time to post any.
I am not going to take the time to sort them as no need.
my first post is enough.

Dand, what did I ever do to you for you to jump on me every reply you made ???
If you had any dealings with me start your own bad guy thread, until then BACK OFF.

Old 06-11-2009, 03:52 PM   #35
DAND
Quote:
Dand, what did I ever do to you for you to jump on me every reply you made ???
If you had any dealings with me start your own bad guy thread, until then BACK OFF.
I actually missed a few being a little busy and not really caring to bother as they pretty much spoke for themselves. Sorry if you feel slighted but tough crap. Had some other insignificant piece of detritus posted what you posted I would have posted in the same manner. You are not special or being singled out.

BTW, I'm still waiting for that e-mail I asked for.

Quote:
BACK OFF.
Sure thing, I'll get right on that.

Old 06-11-2009, 04:40 PM   #36
KelliH
Well, looking past all the drama... I would like to know why Evan has not sent his part of the trade. I am aware that Evan is banned but I wonder, if WebSlave were to be kind enough to lift the ban temporarily that is, if Evan would come here to this thread and post his side of this situation.

Old 06-11-2009, 05:34 PM   #37
jim scharphorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post

BTW, I'm still waiting for that e-mail I asked for.

I have said before, that email is posted but seeing you need it again here you go.

If your freind wants some cages I have a #
I do not do he said she said deals.
Get over it.
Let me know what and when your going to ship.
How many times do I have to ask ?
After this is over I will be posting on Fauna for you.
Thanks,
Jim Scharphorn
www.pvccages.com

Old 06-11-2009, 07:32 PM   #38
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
Well, looking past all the drama... I would like to know why Evan has not sent his part of the trade. I am aware that Evan is banned but I wonder, if WebSlave were to be kind enough to lift the ban temporarily that is, if Evan would come here to this thread and post his side of this situation.
Not going to happen.

Evan got himself banned in this thread -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=128806

His postings start at post #88. He obviously has a very low opinion of me and this site and bitch slapped me publicly in his expression of that opinion. That's fine, but that cost him the privilege of posting on this site. After learning that the cause of this opinion of his (by his own admission) was simply because I didn't remember him on sight at a show, and that apparently tweaked his ego, pretty much tells me all I need to know about the guy.

Old 06-11-2009, 07:47 PM   #39
jim scharphorn
Dand,
Sorry I thought that email was posted so I apologize but a couple posts up their it is.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:24 PM   #40
Suncoast Herpetological
I received an Email from Evan that, of course, cannot be posted due to his banning. Suffice to say that his story is rather different from Jim's

Anybody surprised?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!