Updated Albino Photos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-28-2008, 07:36 PM   #1
Jerry_c_62
Updated Albino Photos

Well, she shed and has eaten a meal. She has also developed an attitude. Seems like she tries to bite me any chance she gets. But with those baby teeth of hers I'm not even going to count it as a true bite, untill I see blood, it doesn't count.

She had a hopper 5 days ago, and came in today at 72.2 gr. Even though she has a meal in her I feel really good about everything at this point. The first shed was at eight days, fed her six days after that. Had no problems with that feeding, and she wants to bite anything that comes to close.

All things considered, for a first clutch with only one good egg, and het albino parents, I don't know what more I could ask for. I really am very happy.

Old 09-28-2008, 07:40 PM   #2
jglass38
Nice Albino! I find that they are super hard to photograph. I gotta say, I love the nasty ones. Congrats!

Old 09-28-2008, 07:59 PM   #3
BallFriend
nice odds/Luck with one egg and hets
congrats!

Old 09-28-2008, 08:01 PM   #4
TheFragginDragon
Real beauty there Jerry!!

Old 09-28-2008, 08:18 PM   #5
Jerry_c_62
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
Nice Albino! I find that they are super hard to photograph. I gotta say, I love the nasty ones. Congrats!
I understand what you are saying about the photos. I have not found a good way to take pictures of her. Maybe if I could get a day with some good direct sunlight it may work. I will keep trying.

I might have better luck outside, however, considering my location, that better happen soon, or I may be posting pictures of her babies before I get a chance at a good pic

Old 09-28-2008, 08:20 PM   #6
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry_c_62 View Post
I understand what you are saying about the photos. I have not found a good way to take pictures of her. Maybe if I could get a day with some good direct sunlight it may work. I will keep trying.

I might have better luck outside, however, considering my location, that better happen soon, or I may be posting pictures of her babies before I get a chance at a good pic
I wasn't knocking you man. I can't take a good pic of an Albino to save my life. Outdoors is probably best.

Old 09-29-2008, 01:54 AM   #7
WingedWolf
Try a white background, good lighting, flash on. You'd think it would wash it out...but it doesn't do too bad for bringing out the true colors.

Old 09-29-2008, 11:23 AM   #8
Miss Tuniwha
well, too late for outdoors photos.. LOL Good ol Minnesota :P

Old 09-29-2008, 12:28 PM   #9
Jerry_c_62
Unless you mant pictures of snakesicles

Old 09-29-2008, 12:29 PM   #10
Jerry_c_62
Want pictures, not mant pictures.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!