For Sale Hypo Translucent Male Aggressive eater! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 12-30-2014, 10:22 AM   #1
CalicoDragons
Hypo Translucent Male Aggressive eater!

This boy and his brother (in another post) are going up for sale. They came from Ron St. Pierre and the only reason I'm parting with him is I am male heavy. He has great color and has only gotten better since he was a smaller baby. He is 5 months old and hatched around the beginning of Aug. 13.5" long 119 grams and eats EVERYTHING you feed him. Already trying to get out of his cage to go after any other dragon he sees so I'm betting will make a great breeder once he gets just a bit larger. I am asking $200 shipped. He is just about finished with a full body shed(only tail is left). Perfect with no nips. If interested or have anymore questions I would be happy to help. You can get a hold on me in many ways. Your welcomed to PM or text/call 561-308-8674 as well as e-mail me at niamar@aol.com
Happy Holiday's
Amy Moses
www.CalicoDragons.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!