GOOD GUY! TERE SALAZAR (saladragon) from Obsession Dragons - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-23-2006, 10:48 PM   #21
sunnybeardie
Yes, Tere is great, I just purchased an exploding fat wonderful breeder from her. I am a little new to dragons, only one year in and Tere has providing the best service imaginable along with a fantastic dragon.

Old 01-02-2007, 08:48 PM   #22
Rebel Dragons
I'm happy to be adding another thumbs up to this thread. Tere, John and their kids came for a visit this afternoon and brought along a beautiful little male for my female Victoria. His name is Red Boy (Zack) and he's beautiful!!! Like all of their dragons, he is fat, happy and 100% healthy.

If any of y'all are looking for an outstanding dragon at a great price, check out their websites available page. www.ObsessionDragons.com

Old 01-02-2007, 10:34 PM   #23
Wilomn
Holy Mackanoli, that has me considering beardies.

Wow, what a great looking lizard.

Old 01-04-2008, 10:18 AM   #24
Laura Fopiano
Tere Salazar is one of the kindest women I can truly call a friend.

Not only did she help all those people who were victimised by Michael Shoemaker, she still has the time to work from home and educate her children as well.

A few close friends know how hard life has been for Bryon and I after he was injured on the job back in May of 07. His boss had no workmans comp. and Bryon and his attorney have been sand bagged at every turn. Needless to say I am the only income for us.

I received a pm from Tere asking for my address stating that she wanted to send me a few shipping box's.

A few box's Tere???? When I came home yesterday, there was a huge package outside. Inside are 20 shipping box's complete with insulation, 4 -40 hour heat backs, 3 cold packs, 21- 6.5 deli cups with lids, a black table cloth, and 2 large hand fulls of snake bags!

I am at a loss for words at the moment. My non reptile friends ask me why my internet friends are so important to me, "they are just words on a screen"

Tere is living proof that they are real! I thought she had gone above and beyond 2 years ago when she sent me 2 baby dragons, but this act of kindness has truly left me speechless.

Thank You Tere, Thank You!

Old 01-04-2008, 12:14 PM   #25
Tere Salazar
You are so welcome, Laura. I'm just happy somebody can use them!

And you definitely have one thing right...internet friends are so much more than just words on a screen. I know my TRUE internet friends have supported me in some of my worst moments, which is much more than I can say for my in person friends (or lack thereof).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!