Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 191 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-01-2017, 04:32 PM   #1901
yeloowtang
Ty not here because he can't control or prove his point on the BOI when all the evidence goes against him.

but if you want to read all his BS, you can look it up on his facebook page.
then compare his saying with what is said here .

he's blocked everyone who contradicted him and then block all but friends to comment. Or he deletes any one's proof or entire post like he did the first one he put up, once multiple people started to point out that he was wrong DELETE.....
NOW I use my son's account to read his page on facebook, since I'm blocked, I can't see it under my user name.

he's very active with comments and half truths .

Old 06-01-2017, 05:03 PM   #1902
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeloowtang View Post
he's very active with comments and half truths .

Duh!
Exactly, what ever will benefit him, and his minions

He wouldn't know the truth if it jumped and bit him on the hind end...

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 06-01-2017, 06:14 PM   #1903
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim brophy View Post
Ty Park, has posted maybe once? At all?
Though his input here has been limited, multiple comments have been made on his FB page regarding this situation. His FB page has appeared to revive the fire several times. Either side could claim stones were cast their way despite coming from different arenas. So yes, silent here, but not necessarily elsewhere. As I previously stated, remaining silent would have been the wiser choice in my opinion.

Since screen shots of Fauna are in the court documents, I would assume screen captures of Mr. Park's FB page will also make their way to court, demonstrating this is not a simple one-sided case of a saint vs. a sinner.

Old 06-01-2017, 06:30 PM   #1904
Milesd_87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
I would assume screen captures of Mr. Park's FB page will also make their way to court, demonstrating this is not a simple one-sided case of a saint vs. a sinner.
If he does it would demonstrate that he has chosen to cut/leave out the full information of what has happened to benefit his narrative. Sugarhedgie has posted all info when she was asked to verify what has happened(as far as I know) versus only pieces that benefit her. I do agree he will probably try to bring his FB posts into the case.

Old 06-01-2017, 06:53 PM   #1905
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milesd_87 View Post
If he does it would demonstrate that he has chosen to cut/leave out the full information of what has happened to benefit his narrative. Sugarhedgie has posted all info when she was asked to verify what has happened(as far as I know) versus only pieces that benefit her. I do agree he will probably try to bring his FB posts into the case.

As far as I know There is nothing attached to his motions. He or his attorney only mentioned fauna and the http link to ifauna in his motion.

But Both the fauna thread and all of his fb posts (even the one/ones he deleted ) are saved, copied and printed and will be included in this litigation.
Imo his many fb boats and his comments are not in his favor. But that is just my opinion.

I am far from perfect but yes I have posted all of what I have been asked for and more.
I haven't posted 1/2 or pieces anywhere like has been done on his fb

Old 06-01-2017, 07:15 PM   #1906
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milesd_87 View Post
If he does
I'm referring to Michelle bringing FB screen captures, meaning two can play the screen shot game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
As far as I know There is nothing attached to his motions. He or his attorney only mentioned fauna and the http link to ifauna in his motion.
As of 5/18/17 there are approximately 30 pages worth of screen shots in his motion, with the flexibility to add more at any given time.
Attached Images

Old 06-01-2017, 07:33 PM   #1907
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
I'm referring to Michelle bringing FB screen captures, meaning two can play the screen shot game.

As of 5/18/17 there are approximately 30 pages worth of screen shots in his motion, with the flexibility to add more at any given time.

Well then that is news to me. He was prose then and he never forwarded that to me I only received the motion on that date.
Historically this has happened with his motions.

Smh

Old 06-01-2017, 08:09 PM   #1908
Sugarhedgie
Quote:

I messaged my attorney and pulled it up online. Thanks for letting me know

I'm printing it now
But glancing quickly interesting thatthere are a lot of mings comments in there

Old 06-01-2017, 08:31 PM   #1909
Sugarhedgie
Ty

Im just going to leave this here.....
The case is public record so anyone can go see but I just printed out the 33 pages that he submitted to the court.

That have been altered apparently.
Here is a ss of his page 1 and page 2 tha he submitted and a copy of the full and entire comment #1 and 2
Attached Images

Old 06-01-2017, 08:33 PM   #1910
Sugarhedgie
I'm pretty sure you can't just do that.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu