Raphael Mendoza ( bad animal post ) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-03-2008, 11:18 PM   #91
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slithering Serpents
Hi Caden here,

I have received $0.00 from Raphael to date. He just sent me two emails in December (2007): You'll note he is well aware that I am female (he refers to me as her), yet he still chooses to say "he screwed me" in a public forum, a family forum no less. Poor communication skills doesn't even begin to cover it. He has made no attempt to ever really make it right at all.

Re: (From post #73) Raphael said: "first of all yes I screwed Caden. What happened at the time 3 or 4 years ago is my personal buisness and I have appoligized to her and am making it right with her already. "

I'd like to point out that is it everybody's business who comes to the BOI and wants to know if they should buy a reptile from Raphael. They should not!

Below the two emails he sent me last December (2007), for your consideration. This is his idea of making it right. He writes me saying he doesn't have the money. He says he won't make excuses then proceeds to make lots. He even takes the time to say something bad about Brian's Boas. I don't even know the guy. I wrote him back with payment information, so he could pay me off. I think he's already given me all the excuses I want to hear. He writes back asking for my "physical address" and I gave it to him even though he already said he was "low on funds right now." I was hoping he's send me something. I have offered him low payments many times. It's been six weeks now, and he hasn't sent me a dime.
Sorry to hear your still getting the run around. There is another thread full of posts about Raphael's excuses. The only thing changed about him is his company name.

Quote:
#1. Subject Line: "I'm Sorry"
"coldBlooded123456 @ FaunaClassifieds to me
show details 12/15/07

This is a message from coldBlooded123456 at FaunaClassifieds ( http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php ). The FaunaClassifieds owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email coldBlooded123456, you can use this online form:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r&userid=42525

OR, by email:
mailto:emw_inc@hotmail.com

This is the message:

Hello Caden,
This is Rafael Mendoza. Im sure you remember me. First of all I want to say I am very sorry for the way I treated you. Its not the man I am. I wont make excuses but i will tell you that for a few years I fell pretty hard and got into some nasty drugs and alot of bad decisions. I have since 100% cleaned myself up and am back to "myself" I want to make us even, I have always tried to be a "good guy" but with you I am not. I have no outstanding complaints against me other than you and Brians Boas. (He can take a flying leap because he knew that animal was in my hands for a short time and from what I knew she was healthy. That was all explained before his purchase) Anyways thats a whole nother subject. I am still low on extra funds right now but please e-mail me back at coldblooded123456@yahoo.com so we can talk.
Thanks,
Ralph
Forward
If you had put the crack pipe down so you could answer your phone , I would have been able to tell you the boa was sick. Yes I knew you had the boa for a short period of time. YOU said she was healthy and eating good. Neither was true. YOU made claims about the animal YOU sold as healthy that wasn't true. There is no excuse you can give that lets you off the hook.

1. YOU made false descriptions of the health & eating habits.
2. You cut all communications and left me with no way of contacting you.
3. It's not my fault your all butthurt because you sold a sick boa and got called on it.

There are far too many people that resale animals that do cover any problematic animals they sell whether they produced them or not or had them for weeks or days.

If you choose to keep hanging onto your pathetic excuse then you have no one to blame but yourself for selling animal that you didn't have long enough to really make the claim of " healthy " and " eating good ".

Old 02-03-2008, 11:21 PM   #92
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slithering Serpents
I just realized I do know who BryonsBoas is, just not spelled as Brian's Boas. Your show rocks Dude : ) I listen every week. Maybe you should let me call in each week and give the Raphael Mendoza report, whether he's made good on his word or not yet?

Caden Chapman
Not my show but thanks for listening.

Old 02-03-2008, 11:47 PM   #93
Slithering Serpents
He he oops! : )
I apologise!

Caden Chapman

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!