Providence Reptiles (inquiry) - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-30-2008, 08:32 PM   #71
Dr Owens
Are you serious? Your posting of the above articles does nothing more than reinforce my previous conclusions concerning your mental capacities. If you actually think that those are legitimate arguments against the use of pharmaceuticals by the medical profession, then you are actually more obtuse than I originally thought.

Quote:
But I am stupid because it is not in my best interest
I think that I will refrain from responding to any more of your posts. It's not worth my time to engage in a one sided debate with someone who can't even type a coherent sentence. (Please see your previous post for additional examples of illiteracy.)

Old 01-30-2008, 08:43 PM   #72
nora
those articles are related to poor manufacturing of certain drugs and the FDA not catching it til after the fact that many people were dying from said drugs. btw I took vioxx and I'm still alive, but then again some of the people who took the drug probably had a severe allergic reaction to the ingredients found in the medicine, or exsisting health issues that cause an adverse reactions.. but if i were to be one of those affected by the drug would the blame be put on my doctor or the drug company.... hmmm

this is going from one extreme (kinda) to another..how did this all of a sudden become the Discovery Medical Channel?

Old 01-30-2008, 08:44 PM   #73
nora
and yay for no edit button... lol

Old 01-30-2008, 08:53 PM   #74
tim8dena
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
You took the words right out of my mouth, regarding displays of idiocy (and I am non-karma now).

Chuck, what an irony ... Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhh! I was raised believing that taking advantage of certain self-indulging opportunities would make me go blind, and perhaps challenged such notions in my youth. Now, in my latter years, when the new "mother's little helper" is convenient, its back to tempting the fate of blindness all over again ! Is there no peace short of death !!!!! Anybody see my glasses ?

And to Tim. No judgement here to be passed. Absolutely all make mistakes, and I will not parse your words in a forum where there are less complex fish to fry. Best of fortune in getting through this, and getting all to where I think you wish they were. If you do not yet attend church at least once weekly, let me put in a plug for it.
thank you..i had started to put up another post but yours brought me a ray of sunshine

i have made my peace with God..he is the only one to judge me now
i have my family back and a great relationship with God now..i have nothing left to hide..i left that life style..yes i needed a little push at first but after i learned so much about my freinds whom i got my steroids from and everything else they were involved in i went well beyond what was asked of me..i personally dont have alot of issues with steroids(i know this will cause some crap) as many use them as i did for many years to better themselves physically..however as we see they are wide spread and now sold to children with ease..if used properly i have no issues with them..just as alchohol and cigarettes for adults but that decision is up to you..i personally would rather see some one use steroids then cigarettes..unfortunetly those who sell steroids usually sell other drugs as well..i have decided to never use steroids again not based on what i call a moral decision but a legal one..again everyones decision is up to them..like i stated earlier i think those who drink and smoke are wrong..i personally dont do either of them..

i made mistakes and i have moved on..the purpose of this forum is to discuss business of selling and buying reptiles..myself was never questioned til this was brought up..only positive things to say about me..now many have passed many judgments on me based on a mistake i made in the past..

some say steroids are bad and some say otherwise..we can find fault with every drug out there..im sure many dont know of the thousands who have died from simple complications from tylenol and other similar drugs..

lets please stick to the purpose of the BOI..i have done no crime in the reptile world...

also let me respond to some other posts here..Jake/AKA JimmyFungus..AKA Ironfist..AKA Macktruck...since he wont post his real name i will..accuses me of losing my license..i never lost them..they were placed on probabation as i called in a prescription drug for a employee and did not verify with the proper doctor..i was told she(the doctor) would be notified the next day so i had no issues calling it in..the drug was Medroxyprogesterone is a female hormone, usually called "progesterone". It is important for the regulation of ovulation and menstruation.

Medroxyprogesterone is used to treat conditions such as irregular or abnormal uterine bleeding and lack of menstruation.

this is not the morning after pill that Jake accuses me of using since my so-called teenage girlgriend was pregnant....are you going to call me again and demand another pair of spider ball pythons to make these post disapear..again i have nothing to hide..espicially since this was later dropped when it was staightened out by everyone involved....

you accuse me of stealing Your drug money since no one could go to the police..please look closley and the article in the ledger..how could i steal your money if i turned $32000 over to the police in July..remember i was arrested in March..many have confused the 3 articles..the one that states 40000 units was written in Sept..the DEA took over all my email and info and confiscated your drug $$$$..how else would you know anything about it if it were not you who lost your $$$ and drugs..this is why you use fake names etc..your $$$ and everyone else associated with you is nicely secured with the DEA..you know the phone number as you received a copy of it in the emails you received to claim or dispute your losses..
so i guess the only part of your post that is correct is that im a NARC

Old 01-30-2008, 09:13 PM   #75
lanceheads
I agree with Tim, STICK to business at hand, this is not a "Mitchell Report"
This started out as an inquiry about his business and early posts were postive, then it took a horrible nose-dive off topic.

Randal

Old 01-30-2008, 11:35 PM   #76
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads
I agree with Tim, STICK to business at hand, this is not a "Mitchell Report"
This started out as an inquiry about his business and early posts were postive, then it took a horrible nose-dive off topic.

Randal
Complacency, even in regard to the smallest matters, eventually allows for a total perversion of all principles.
John E Dove

Old 01-31-2008, 12:22 AM   #77
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove
Complacency, even in regard to the smallest matters, eventually allows for a total perversion of all principles.
John E Dove
PHUCKIN A!!!

John E Dove for PRESIDENT!

Old 01-31-2008, 02:10 AM   #78
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove
John E Dove
That has to be the best post I've seen in a mighty long time, sir.

Old 01-31-2008, 03:41 AM   #79
ophidile
Eh, I'm not one for moral absolutism (ie, one must never budge on any principle) nor total moral relativism (ie, everything is justifiable)

However, I do dislike it when people use the "but everyone's doing it" justification, or the "it's okay when used responsibly!" one. While I don't necessarily like the "war on drugs" (seems to cause more problems than it solves), I'm tired of hearing self-appointed "drug gurus" say that anyone who has had problems from drug use wasn't "using responsibly". It's the same as "no true scottsman"; if you define "responsible users" as people who have no serious problems, then yes, responsible users have no serious problems.
I don't know much about steroid abuse and "responsible use", but it seems to defeat the point of a "good physique", which is to be *healthy*. And when involved with sports, well, that's just cheating, and making it hard for people who don't want to play Russian Roulette with their health to compete. >

Old 01-31-2008, 01:59 PM   #80
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyFungus
Hey Tim, why don't you tell them about the part where you ordered steroid powder and then cooked up your own steroids in your own laboratory under the alias "DepDaddy"? Then maybe people will understand that you were not a personal user like you claim and that you in fact were a big time steroid dealer. You took orders for steroids and then never sent the product keeping people's money because you knew that they couldn't go to the police about it. You were a thief and a drug dealer.

Couple all of this with being a rat and a stool pigeon you can see why so many people think that you are a class act. If you won't admit to this I WILL POST PROOF anywhere you go.

Maybe you should start selling rodents instead of reptiles. You could call yourself Ratman and at least the name would fit.
First. That does not make sense.

You say he was dealing.
Then you say he was a thief because he would not deliver.
Don't you have to deliver to be dealing?

Why would he be stupid enough to buy all these drugs for "resale". And then make sales and not deliver? he should have saved some money and not bought the drugs at all. He can just sell drugs that does not exist.

Second. How do you know what is in his laboratory?
Third. How do you know so much details about this story?
Fourth. why are you so upset that he cooperated with the police?

It sounds like the Druggie is mad at his dealer.
yes Jimmy fungus. I accuse you of being a Juicer.

Tell yourself and or your friends that being a juicer is bad and that it will make the police very interested in you.

And tell yourself or your friends that if the police are not interested in you already for the "juicing", then the feds will show interest for the "computer assailment"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!