Raphael Mendoza ( bad animal post ) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-19-2008, 08:57 PM   #41
ltldawny30
RE: Comments about axolotl_jake

Hmmmmm. Funny how people have nothing better to do that talk crap, eh? I have made a few purchases from Jake and never had a single problem. In fact! He has been courtious and very helpful even after I recieved my shipments. All I ever hear from him and about him are good things which is why I bought from him in the first place. I recieved all of my shipments alive and well HEALTHY too! He even made sure they arrived safely and always answers any questions I have when I am worried. He's a great friggin' guy and a pleasure to do business with. KUDOS' Jakey

Old 01-19-2008, 11:21 PM   #42
varnyard
Did he bribe you into coming here? I mean, you just joined this site and this is your first post. One more question, are you Dawn Marie Luciano, from 221 Sprague St. Portsmouth RI?

Old 01-20-2008, 01:24 AM   #43
ravensgait
Another one pops up,, Makes me wonder if only Idiots get what they order from this twit.. What is the deal here lately? been far to many like Dawn here posting all over the BOI...
Randy

Old 01-20-2008, 02:11 AM   #44
The BoidSmith
Dawn, Jacob or whomever is signing,

You say people are in this for the money but what you fail to see is that this thread is precisely going on because Jacob chose to save some money but paying have price from animals from Rafael Mendoza. That's the bottom line. It is not about him being a "risk taker", is because he decided to go the cheap route and to support with his money a person that had wronged other fellow herpers.

Quote:
If someone has read this thread they'll see that I took a risk buying from someone who has had a couple negative deals.
This is not what people are trying to explain to you. What they have been trying to say is that you have chosen to support the business of someone that has wronged other people. It doesn't matter that you took a risk and didn't get burned. What matters is that your money will be used to maintain in business someone that will very likely wrong another person in the future. It is the risk you have taken that will allow the next person to be wronged. Once that happens you will probably understand what people here were trying to explain to you. But by then it will be too late as another person may be writing about his bad experience in this thread, and it was your money (as well as the others who think likewise) that allowed that to happen as it was used to sustain his activities.

Quote:
All of you just think about the money, it isn't about the money, it's about the love of the hobby, which you've clearly lost to the wind a while ago.
Absolutely! You nailed it. And it's because of the love of the hobby that we choose not to support people that are in it only for the money. In this case Rafael Mendoza sent a subpar animal to Bryon just to make some money out of an animal that was going to die in his care. You got a great deal from Rafael. You paid much less (half price if I remember correctly) for subpar animals (one had died before shipping) but in the end it didn't matter. Why? Because you got what you wanted half-priced animals. Now please do tell us again how this was not about the money you saved but for the love of the hobby. That statement of yours really moved us.

Old 01-20-2008, 06:48 AM   #45
varnyard
I agree Dan!!

Mr Mendoza, never even tried to make good on these two bad deals, it would be a different story if he did. But this is not the case, I am sorry, but this is not what is known as a good guy.

And his comments like:

Quote:
Cool I appreciate that. Its actually 2 people that have a problem and a whole bunch of 2 cent givers. 1 has a valid reason the other could kiss my butt. lol I have more good than bad so I let people make their choices. My site also has a feedback section if you wouldn't mind.

Thanks,
Ralph
Is this the words of a true good guy that wants to do the right thing?

Old 01-20-2008, 12:42 PM   #46
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by axolotl_jake
All of you just think about the money, it isn't about the money, it's about the love of the hobby, which you've clearly lost to the wind a while ago.
That has to be it , the money. Thats why I took the time off of work to take the sick boa I " misunderstood " to be healthy to the vet. It was so about the money the vet wrote off the boa but I put the money up for the treatment anyway. I had the choice of putting her down at the outset or try to save her. $35 for the heart stick vs over $100 and weeks of care.

Its not so much about the money as it is about the seller doing the right thing.

Any justifications you can come up with for him stealing from a customer? Ever wonder why he has never bothered to respond at all?

Old 01-20-2008, 09:59 PM   #47
ltldawny30
Idiots. Simply idiots.... Like i said NOTHING better to do but talk......

Old 01-20-2008, 10:25 PM   #48
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Idiots. Simply idiots.... Like i said NOTHING better to do but talk......
Dawn,

Please notice you were treated with respect. Talking is the way normal human beings understand each other. Name calling is only used when you have nothing better to say.

Again and very slow...Jake probably sells top-notch salamanders, and his customer service is second to none, all fine up to there. But that has NOTHING to do with the fact that his "risk taking" approach (just trying to save money in a purchase and NOT for the love of the animals) sends financial aid to people that have wronged other people. Did you get the point now?

Old 01-21-2008, 08:09 AM   #49
ltldawny30
What do you think I'm stupid? I bet I am more educated than all of you crying little brats on here... NO! I am more educated//there's no question there.. You have no idea who I am so do not presume to know you know me. AND FYI That isn't my address whoever the little prick was that posted it. As far as whoever said it.... No Jake did not put me up to anything. FYI I have been reading all sots of things on this site for quite some time now. It is when I saw that someone was talking crap about someone very nice that I thought I should stick up for him. Because that is what people do for a good person which he is. So continue with your little boy forum... POOF little boys. And grow up for Gods' sake.

Old 01-21-2008, 08:38 AM   #50
kmurphy
Quote:
It is when I saw that someone was talking crap about someone very nice that I thought I should stick up for him. Because that is what people do for a good person which he is.
Well keep it up. You've certainly changed my mind.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!