Golden Gate Geckos - good guy - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-16-2005, 07:35 PM   #11
DThomas
Marcia is also one of the nicest customers I have had the pleasure of dealing with.

Old 06-12-2006, 11:06 PM   #12
Tenor Goddess
Amazing Geckos from a Wonderful Lady

I got some lovely kids from Marcia. She was very professional, sweet and courteous through it all and the pictures were an exact representation of them all!
I look forward to getting some more geckos from miss Marcia.

Good Gal to do business with!

Hugs,

Amanda Rose

Old 03-01-2007, 01:25 PM   #13
Laura Fopiano
I am so thrilled with my new girls!! I purchased 4 leo's back in Dec. however, weather and my move provented their arrival until today.

Marcia is a class act all the way. She kept in constant contact with me in regards to their health and possible ship dates. They were professionally packed, clearly marked, (1 is ovulating and another is now proven), care sheets are provided, and all records included.

Marcia, you are a lady in which the standard should be set......and the bar is very high! Thanx again. Bryon and Laura of B&L Exotics.

Old 03-01-2007, 02:51 PM   #14
KelliH
I'm going to have to agree with everyone else, Marcia is a fantastic gecko breeder and is great to do business with. She is one of very few leopard gecko breeders that I look up to and it is because of her true love for the geckos she breeds and produces. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Marcia is my hero.

Old 03-02-2007, 02:56 PM   #15
Golden Gate Geckos
I appreciate the "Good Guy" posts! Dennis, it's always a pleasure doing business with you! Laura, I am thrilled to have my geckos in your capable hands, and Kelli... I'm your #1 minion!

It's GREAT to be a part of this fantastic reptile community.

Old 03-02-2007, 05:58 PM   #16
BalloonzForU
I have to agree with everyone here, Marcia is awesome!! I have purchased from Marcia, and as always she's a pleasure to do business with and all around GREAT Lady!!

Old 03-02-2007, 08:35 PM   #17
PaulSage
Marcia has exceptional geckos, but her contributions to the "gecko world" go far beyond just the animals themselves. Her willingness to share information and lessons learned with other gecko enthusiasts is nothing short of exemplary. Plus, she's just a nifty person and funny as heck.

Old 01-30-2008, 05:13 PM   #18
emvee
I just ordered two female tucson banded geckos from Golden Gate Geckos. Marcia is an extremely great person out there. I enjoyed the fact that she sent a care sheet along with the order. Even though I had already did my research and read the care sheet along with others, it was VERY VERY responsible of a breeder to send that along just in case. She is also out there in the community on as many forums as I can count helping out and answering questions. It is refreshing and encouraging to see people like her out there.

Oh and as far as business transactions go. Everything was smooth. Shipping was on date as promised along with a confirmation email and everything.

-Matt

Old 01-30-2008, 08:35 PM   #19
dprince
Marcia is one of the very best in the business. You'll never go wrong with Golden Gate Geckos!!

Old 01-30-2008, 09:41 PM   #20
Casey Hulse
Marcia is awesome! I met her at Anaheim a few yrs. ago and she is a super person all around.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!