Neil Golli Reptiles Great Guy - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2008, 12:04 AM   #11
The BoidSmith
We met for the first time in Daytona this year. I purchased an animal from them there and later order a second one. Flawless transactions and animals both.

Thanks,

Old 01-15-2008, 09:53 AM   #12
LKirkland
Neil Golli--Good Guy!

We've done business several times with Neil. Smooth deals each time. He's a good guy. Give him a try. You won't reget it.

Old 01-29-2008, 09:10 PM   #13
Tammy HTH
I'm sure everyone remembers the name Chris Johnson and the Top Shelf Exotics thread. I was one of the many that tossed my money away on fake hets, mine happened to be 1.1 het albino fakes. Thanks to the efforts of Jon (Next World Exotics), Heather Wong and others, several breeders were contacted and asked if they would be willing to make donations for victims of TSE.

Lucky for me Neil Golli has a heart of gold. Today I received a very healthy & beautiful het albino female from Neil. I email Neil on Sunday to let him know we were expecting a short 2 day break in our cold Indiana weather. His reply was "I'll get her ready". Packing was top notch and I couldn't be happier.

Neil, THANK YOU SO MUCH! You stepped up and helped to repair the mess of someone else's scam. Your generosity will never be forgotten and you will forever have my recommendation.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!