Top of The Line Josh & Jen Norwood Aka jnjreptile - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-22-2006, 06:25 PM   #1
Bill_Leverton
Top of The Line Josh & Jen Norwood Aka jnjreptile

Over the weekend, I noticed Josh & Jen (jnjreptile) had some nice looking babies for sale, A trio ( that I wasn't sure if they were asking $ 235 ea or for the group) So I responded was told it was for the group. So I decide I'll call Josh about it to ask how he wanted to be paid While on the phone with Josh I noticed another one he had up and Bought it also, 4 shipped $ 315 shipped While talking to Josh and sending them the money, Jen was in the background setting up for shipping Josh and I talked for a bit said our good-byes, No sooner did I hung up the phone Tracking# was in my e-mail. Well long story short They shipped yesterday for today And they arrived Late (damn Memphis Rain )(the people @ Fedex hate me now ) But they did arrive @ 3.30 today and when I opened the box that was so nicely packed, And saw these beauties I was a Happy Camper definitly worth the Wait Anybody looking for cool looking animals, Go looking Josh & Jens way these people know how to make their customers happy. These are some top of the line people. Thank You Josh & Jen, I will be keeping my eyes looking towards your way, Y'all are GREAT THANK YOU.

Old 08-22-2006, 06:52 PM   #2
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Leverton
Over the weekend, I noticed Josh & Jen (jnjreptile) had some nice looking babies for sale, A trio ( that I wasn't sure if they were asking $ 235 ea or for the group) So I responded was told it was for the group. So I decide I'll call Josh about it to ask how he wanted to be paid While on the phone with Josh I noticed another one he had up and Bought it also, 4 shipped $ 315 shipped While talking to Josh and sending them the money, Jen was in the background setting up for shipping Josh and I talked for a bit said our good-byes, No sooner did I hung up the phone Tracking# was in my e-mail. Well long story short They shipped yesterday for today And they arrived Late (damn Memphis Rain )(the people @ Fedex hate me now ) But they did arrive @ 3.30 today and when I opened the box that was so nicely packed, And saw these beauties I was a Happy Camper definitly worth the Wait Anybody looking for cool looking animals, Go looking Josh & Jens way these people know how to make their customers happy. These are some top of the line people. Thank You Josh & Jen, I will be keeping my eyes looking towards your way, Y'all are GREAT THANK YOU.
ooops $ 310 shipped Was so happy hit wrong number

Old 08-22-2006, 07:18 PM   #3
jnjreptile
Thanks again Bill. It was our pleasure doing business with you and we look forward to dealing with you again in the future. Keep in touch.

Josh & Jen @ J&J Reptiles.

Old 08-29-2006, 08:27 PM   #4
BigBreeder
Excellent transaction

Just received my first order from J&J Reptile today. These folks are among the best I've come across. The animals all arrived perfectly packed, fat and healthy. I will do more business with them and recommend them to all. Can't wait for my next purchase!!!!
Thank you for the wonderful experience, you'll hear from me again soon.

Mark Daniels

Added this here as I believe request is not start new threads for existing persons???????

Old 08-29-2006, 09:59 PM   #5
jnjreptile
Mark I am glad to hear you like them. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Thanks again
J&J Reptiles

Old 08-30-2006, 12:53 AM   #6
boakid
Josh
Seems they like the babies good for you.

Old 01-03-2007, 11:38 PM   #7
slartibartfast
Just received a lovely little ball python from these folks.
Great communication, excellent shipping, and the snake is gorgeous.
I will definitely be keeping an eye on their sales for future purchases.

Old 01-03-2007, 11:54 PM   #8
ravensgait
I've done business with J&J and was very pleased with the whole deal....Randy

Old 01-04-2007, 03:38 PM   #9
cleve360
JnJ: excellent experience

Just bought a beautiful lemon pastel from JnJ - perfect experience all the way around. The ball was better than advertised and well packed. I especially appreciate the excellent communication; Josh replies to emails within minutes.

Old 01-11-2007, 10:18 AM   #10
barbie69
Thank you!!

I just received my first little boa from J&J Reptiles and I am so happy!! He is absolutely gorgeous from what I could see. I only just opened the box and moved him into an awaiting sterilite. He was still all cozy and warm and I could not be happier with the A+ service I received!! Thank you!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!