Inquiry for Chad Hill, VA - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-22-2007, 01:07 PM   #11
A_Mc
I just picked up an ATB from Chris...Couldn't be happier!! I'd do business with him again in a minute!

Old 03-22-2007, 01:09 PM   #12
A_Mc
Sorry...Chad Typing too fast I'd still buy from him again, even if his name WAS Chris...LOL

Old 03-22-2007, 01:10 PM   #13
dragondealer00
its Chad but hey it happens thanks for all these good post thats the way I plain on keeping it if anyone wants anything give me a call ill see what I can do for you 703-297-2600

Old 03-30-2007, 09:29 AM   #14
Sevo
Just did a BP transaction with Chad,... It was flawless. Fast shipping and was very honest. He took time to answer my uestions and was never in a hurry to get off the phone. A+ in my book. He is will be getting some more calls from me.

thanks again chad, the guy looks great

Chris Lynn

Columbia, Sc

Old 04-17-2007, 10:49 PM   #15
VanityTaffy
Hi, I got a three geckos from Chad about 2 months ago... They were really nice. He sexed them perfectly and delivered them in person....(at a public location) I do not ship live animals and he was more then helpful... They are all still alive and healthy and have about doubled in size and I would deal with him again. Troy

Old 11-07-2007, 05:06 PM   #16
truefate
Just recieved a amazon from chad today. communication was great and snake arrived alive and healthy. I highly recommend

Old 11-07-2007, 06:47 PM   #17
dragondealer00
thanks alot for all the good feedback keep it coming if anyone wants a healthy animal at a great price contact me if its not in stock I will hunt it down and assure the best price possible... I can be contacted at 703-297-2600 (cell) or by e-mail at dragondealer00@aim.com

I work with quite a few species including ball pythons, bearded dragons , sand boas and many other things if there is anything at all you are interested in shot me an e-mail or give me a ring I will do by best to get everything work out quickly and as cheap anyone or better so once agian thanks to eveone for all the good feedback and i hope to be doing more bussines with everone on here and many more

thanks alot

Chillreptiles

Chad Hill
dragonsealer00@aim.com
703-297-2600

Old 11-07-2007, 07:09 PM   #18
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragondealer00
thanks alot for all the good feedback keep it coming if anyone wants a healthy animal at a great price contact me if its not in stock I will hunt it down and assure the best price possible... I can be contacted at 703-297-2600 (cell) or by e-mail at dragondealer00@aim.com

I work with quite a few species including ball pythons, bearded dragons , sand boas and many other things if there is anything at all you are interested in shot me an e-mail or give me a ring I will do by best to get everything work out quickly and as cheap anyone or better so once agian thanks to eveone for all the good feedback and i hope to be doing more bussines with everone on here and many more

thanks alot

Chillreptiles

Chad Hill
dragonsealer00@aim.com
703-297-2600
It's one thing to thank people for the feedback you receive. That is perfectly acceptable. It is quite another to throw an advertisement in along with it. It gives the appearance of a flagarant disregard for the membership requirement to post classifieds. Please do not do it again.

Old 11-07-2007, 09:43 PM   #19
dragondealer00
sorry to hurt your feelings now that im a paid member does it make it ok to do this ?????

Old 11-07-2007, 09:52 PM   #20
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragondealer00
sorry to hurt your feelings now that im a paid member does it make it ok to do this ?????
No...

"Inappropriate advertising or spamming - 1 point
Someone may get carried away with their promotional zeal for their business and begin posting advertising within discussion forums or posting the same identical ad in many different forums. Sorry, this is just a bit abusive of the readership here, and is strongly discouraged."

And antagonizing a moderator with sarcastic comments won't do much for you around here either....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!