Late '06 amel and double het normals - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 01:39 AM   #71
jaxom1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
Oh now he lives with his brother, let me guess he has another one named Nick. Have fun convincing yourself of your "conspiracy theory", you are a waste of time.
At every juncture, you choose to assign sinister motive to everything, including, apparently, the name on his mailbox. I pointed out an equally plausible and quite innocent reason, negating any presumed weight to your newly heralded "evidence".

I don't see a conspiracy. I see a pack mentality.

Old 10-21-2006, 04:34 AM   #72
shrap
At this point all that matters is that the facts have been put out there for the public to see. What they choose to do with it is entirely up to them.

Old 10-21-2006, 10:47 AM   #73
Chameleon Company
Eaton-Maxwell has provided evidence of several things:

Quote:
At every juncture, you choose to assign sinister motive to everything, including, apparently, the name on his mailbox. I pointed out an equally plausible and quite innocent reason, negating any presumed weight to your newly heralded "evidence".

I don't see a conspiracy. I see a pack mentality.
1) That "Occam's sword" (thanks Wes) is a concept difficult for some to heed, and as such, they never learn;

2) That "all things possible" is often confused by some as "all things plausible";

3) If you spend time "arguing with an idiot, all that passers-by will see is two idiots arguing";

4) That "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" was originally coined by someone based on personal observations of folks who never learn.

5) Our entire Democratic Republic system, from elections to trial-by-jury, is evidently based on the "pack mentality" of the majority, especially when my guy loses !

Couldn't resist, but all, of course, just IMHO.

Old 10-21-2006, 10:51 AM   #74
cka
The "pack mentality" that Jaxom speaks of describes a group of people here that can be ruthless in their sniffing out of bad guys in the herp business. And nothing wrong there, it's neccessary with the amount of scamming that goes on every week. Jaxom did ask for folks who had personally dealt with the seller, didn't get any, thus his repeated requests. He didn't ask for a link to another thread about this (apparently these) person(s) past dealings. Altho, I'd think the thread posted should speak for itself. FWIW I've sold corns at that price, you pretty much give away the normals, amels, etc (common stuff) in hopes to get your name out there. Jaxom seems new to the site, this and Rich's corn site, and hopefully will see that while some members may "rub against the grain", they are passionate in their belief that scammers have NO business in the community, and may "grate the nerves" a bit in their quest to keep our community "bug free". Reading the thread linked should be enough to keep anyone away from the person in question. (it won't tho). The fact that he's is selling such obviously low dollar snakes means he legitimately has these animals (still wouldnt buy from him lol) or he's the cheapest scammer in the world. Jaxom, welcome to CS and FC, and to the other members, keep up the good work :*)

PS if anyone knows where this persons "shop" is in Baltimore, i'm in the area alot and would be glad to swing thru

Old 10-21-2006, 12:46 PM   #75
Wilomn
Next thing you know he'll be talking about having seen The Masked Rider and his Whitest of White Steeds and we all know what a farce that whole thing is.....

Old 10-21-2006, 12:55 PM   #76
Otter_23
Oh my God I just figured it out. All of you are the same person and only me and Jaxom are different. What an eye opening revelation.

Unless you have proof proving other wise save your breathe.

Proof can only be provided by sending me $50.00 with your name attached.

Old 10-21-2006, 01:02 PM   #77
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter_23
Oh my God I just figured it out. All of you are the same person and only me and Jaxom are different. What an eye opening revelation.

Unless you have proof proving other wise save your breathe.

Proof can only be provided by sending me $50.00 with your name attached.
Do you take money orders? I can send you one for $3000, cash it send me the change.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread