Late '06 amel and double het normals - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 11:10 PM   #21
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxom1957
Your "evidence" is a bit flimsy for such a definite statement.

The guy posted individual pictures of each snake for sale, on a scale to verify each snake's weight. Later, he posted individual pictures of each snake eating. He offered local pickup, which means anyone in the area could check out what he has to offer.

Has ANYONE attempted to buy the snakes from him, shipped or picked up? Has he refused to give his address to anyone who wanted to buy them locally? Is there any proof that this guy is anything but what he claims to be?

SHRAP, you are tarring with a wide brush, and I'd require a lot more proof than what you've offered before I damaged another user's reputation the way you are trying to do here.

I don't know Kevin. I've never tried to visit Kevin or purchase from Kevin, as I live on the west coast and try to buy locally when possible. I do know that he has answered any questions I had for him, has provided details about the snakes he has for sale when requested, and has done nothing that I am aware of to deserve the insult you've posted.
This guy is a P.O.S. scammer. Period!! In my humble opinion. Open the link Sammy posted and Read it.

Old 10-19-2006, 11:21 PM   #22
jaxom1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
This guy is a P.O.S. scammer. Period!! In my humble opinion. Open the link Sammy posted and Read it.
I read the linked thread, as well as the threads linked within THAT thread, in its and their entireties. The sole piece of evidence is ONE post that purports to prove that he and a user he defended were posting from the same ISP. As I don't know where the person posting the alleged proof got his information, that is not sufficient evidence for me to accept Sam's statement at face value. Neither the tenor or the substance of the posts by Kevin and the other person he is alleged to be seem consistent with one author.

Again, if anyone has been denied an opportunity to view the snakes for sale, or has felt Kevin was attempting to defraud or mislead them, I would like them to post that. If not, the "evidence" is not enough for me. Users hurling further insults don't persuade me that the original one was merited.

Old 10-19-2006, 11:35 PM   #23
shrap
Not just the same ISP... the same IP address. Which is as singularly identifiable as a finger print. Every IP address given to a computer is 100% unique. No two in the entire world are the same. They were posting from the exact same computer.

Old 10-19-2006, 11:40 PM   #24
shrap
Oh and the person posting the proof was Dr. Jay Owens. One of this sites Super Mods. Every post made on any forum logs the unique IP ADDRESS of the person posting. People aint as anonymous as they think on the internet.

Old 10-20-2006, 12:09 AM   #25
Dennis Hultman
Just in case you haven’t noticed the guy selling "nicksexoticreptiles" gave Casey a phone number.
A search on that phone number came back to crimsonexotics. Nothing more to prove.

Old 10-20-2006, 09:18 AM   #26
Otter_23
He was selling pieds he doesn't have and using other people's pictures. I am amazed that you would want to drum up business for someone as shady as this. Maybe you want to try to sell CRE's hets for them as well since they are so cheap. Get real.

Old 10-20-2006, 09:36 AM   #27
Cat_72
Let me see here........one lives in Jersey, the other from MD, but they are both posting from the exact same computer. He claimed they were pictures taken about 6 months ago of HIS snakes, but the pictures are of snakes owned by 3 different people, none of which are HIM, at least one of which was taken 4 years ago. "Nick's" phone number is traced back to belonging to crimsonexotics, who is posting as if he is a friend of Nick's. There's more, but I lose track of all of the inconsistancies and outright LIES this guy has told.

You don't see anything wrong with this picture??????

Old 10-20-2006, 11:03 AM   #28
Roy Munson
Putting aside the scammer allegations for a moment, I have another problem with his original post. A corn snake cannot be possible het for creamsicle. The term creamsicle describes a hybrid or intergrade (depending on your view of the taxonomy) of corn and emoryi. It either has emoryi blood in it, or it does not.

Old 10-20-2006, 11:36 AM   #29
Cat_72
You know...something smells funny on this thread as well...perhaps another IP check is in order?

Old 10-20-2006, 11:41 AM   #30
shrap
I thought the same thing last night Cat.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread