Steve Jordanides (SPJ), Good guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2005, 09:19 PM   #1
Casey Hulse
Steve Jordanides (SPJ), Good guy!

I have done some business with Steve a few times and it has always been a pleasure, start to finish. It is always pleasant to receive a kind word or 2 about a product you manufacture/market, and Steve is always ready to heap some on. I really appreciate people like Steve in this hobby .

Old 10-08-2005, 01:12 PM   #2
Greg Riso
Thumbs up I Agree 100%

I met Steve Jordanides a few months ago when I delivered an animal to him in CT. I found him to be a great guy to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Steve in the future. With several local shows coming up here in the Northeast I hope we may meet again soon.

Old 10-09-2005, 01:03 AM   #3
ms_terese
Ditto

The transaction I had with SPJ was great from start to finish. I wouldn't hesitate a moment to do other deals with him.

Old 10-11-2006, 08:02 AM   #4
Mike Greathouse
I have had a couple of transactions with Steve and have found him to be very professional in his dealings. Buy or sell with confidence. Steve is definitely one of the good guys!

Old 10-11-2006, 11:32 AM   #5
Mooing Tricycle
I purchased a few waterbowls from SPJ. He was clear and to the point, and very quick for shipping too. As simple as the transaction was, everything went perfectly! - Alicia Holmes

Old 10-13-2006, 01:30 AM   #6
varnyard
I have dealt with Steve a many times. Every time was 100% awesome!! Both as a seller and as a buyer.

Old 11-08-2006, 12:25 PM   #7
monkeywrench133
I just completed a deal with Steve, and it went absolutely flawlessly! Communication was great, and the animals arrived well packaged and healthy. I would recommend Steve to anyone!

Old 01-31-2007, 06:23 PM   #8
monkeywrench133
I just completed another transaction with Steve, and again, I couldn't be happier!

Old 01-31-2007, 07:31 PM   #9
SPJ
Thanks to everyone for the nice words.

You guys definitely make a transaction go smoothly.

Old 03-03-2007, 10:37 PM   #10
catawhat
I recieved my two girls from Steve this past week and I couldn't be more pleased with the animals or the transaction. Steve always answered any questions I had quickly, was kind enough to let me make a few payments on one and had them both on F/T for me. I would not hesitate to recommend him or do future buisness with him. Thanks Steve

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!