AC Reptiles Deli-Cup Display Case? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Consumer Reports

Notices

Consumer Reports Looking for, or want to leave feedback about a product? This is the place for that sort of info!

Old 07-08-2009, 03:29 PM   #11
garweft
Just thought I'd post an update. I picked up a few deli displays from the AC Reptiles website a few months back. I have had the chance to use them a few times and really like them. They are very sturdy and look nice on the table. Security is good but they are not a pain to get things out of since there are no locks to mess with. They are not super easy to put together, but once you do it 2-3 times it gets a lot easier.

I put mine together the night before the show so I don't need to fumble with them in the morning 10 minutes before a show starts. Now if I can just find away to get them apart after a show without making myself bleed we'll be good. lol. Between shows I store them between my boa stack and the wall. since they break down flat they are very easy to store.

I would recommend them for anyone that only does a few shows or needs something that looks professional without the cost or size of a full set of acrylics. Now I just need to add a verticle display for larger snakes and I'll be set for a while.

Old 11-15-2009, 06:12 PM   #12
unochenog
AC Reptiles Deli Cup Display Case

Good question. As for me, Im very happy to be known simply as "Prayer Warrior" and actually prefer it this way.

That said, it would be nice for those who want a user title to have one.

the phoenix

Old 11-16-2009, 12:13 AM   #13
bradleymoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by unochenog View Post
Good question. As for me, Im very happy to be known simply as "Prayer Warrior" and actually prefer it this way.

That said, it would be nice for those who want a user title to have one.

the phoenix
uh... what?

back on topic, i think they look nice. i've seen some at a cpl shows.

Old 06-24-2012, 07:23 PM   #14
David Turner
looking

Hello to all
I am looking for some used acrylic reptile display cases.

Old 06-24-2012, 07:28 PM   #15
David Turner
looking

Hello to all
I am looking for some used acrylic reptile display cases.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
deli, display, show