Official Boycott Membership List! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-23-2005, 03:53 PM   #61
WebSlave
Does Mario still have that stuff up on his site? I thought he would have matured enough by now to dump it all and realize he is not anywhere near as influential as he would hope in this industry.

Actually, I was hoping he would spend the money and advertise his boycott far and wide. I would love to have seen the effect that would have had!

Now, where are those love bombs I made up last week ......

Old 01-23-2005, 03:56 PM   #62
MGReptiles
Yeah it is still there..lol..Most people woul dhave lost intrest in such a subjest by now. I dunno but I dont think he likes you Rich..lol...

Old 01-23-2005, 03:59 PM   #63
E2MacPets
No, once I stopped pursuing that I never turned back... no regrets whatsoever.

What am I now?

I am a goverment employee, Department of Homeland Security, Transportation Security Administration.

I have my reputation with E2MacPets, that is largely positive. I am an Animal Plastics affiliate. I have made my mark on the leopard gecko community, being one of the frontrunners in producing one particular morph and the co-owner/breeder of a one of a kind morph.

So what am I? Someone making progress in his life.

Old 01-23-2005, 04:13 PM   #64
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by justcage
Yeah it is still there..lol..Most people woul dhave lost intrest in such a subjest by now. I dunno but I dont think he likes you Rich..lol...
Did you get down to the bottom of it and figure out exactly why he doesn't like me? That little gem will just crack you up. That's a challenge for you to figure that one out..... It's worth the trip, believe me....

Old 01-29-2005, 11:43 AM   #65
MGReptiles
LOL to tell ya the truth I dont follow half of what he is talking about.. It seem sto be repitution t me.. Over and over who cares..lol.. And Steven awsome job... As long as your not an IRS employee... lol And not to change topic but whats the morph your working with in the leos? Gettin back into them...
-MG

Old 02-03-2005, 08:30 AM   #66
Franks_Geckos
Sadly enough

I had been a member at Mario's site for a long time, and I didn't ever hear of him in the community either. I didn't care at the time as it was about the first site I found to talk to other Gecko enthusiasts, and back in the day, there enough people to chat with. As time went on and I saw the whole Boycott thing, I wondered what it was about and I eventually read his ramblings. That guy is a train wreck! I don't know if he has ever bred anything or established a legitimate business. Recognizing the total lack of "experienced herpers" on his site and the frequent posts by 12 or 13 year olds with 1 or 2 pet geckos who seem to be considered "experts" over there, I made a quick move to sign up over here, where there is definitely more going on and certainly more experienced people to share information with. Quite honestly, I have done and continue to do business with several people on that banned list, and I am surprised I was never banned myself. I think that the clown himself doesn't even visit his own site often enough to see that noone even goes there anymore. It appears to be a sinking ship, and all of the rats are trying to get on a piece of driftwood before it's too late. I now hope I make the boycott list after this post!

Old 02-04-2005, 05:32 PM   #67
rmestre
Python Palace

Old 02-27-2005, 09:40 AM   #68
mycurlylocks
Ohhh....
I like this list! Now I know who some of the best people are to buy from.
Thanks Mario,
Candy King

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!