Okay, Okay - I retract the Good Guy award - I had no idea how the world felt! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-11-2006, 08:53 PM   #1
molurusbreedingcente
Okay, Okay - I retract the Good Guy award - I had no idea how the world felt!

Please, Please stop filling my private mailbox telling me how Jed and Kingsnake screwed everyone over here, over there, over everywhere!!! I believe you, they are "newbies" "wannabees" that just never will be and apparently don't remember who "paid the bills" and sold them their first garter snakes! Few remember after the "free" ads stopped, Jed stopped working and they had to hire in the out of work Taliban to take care of apparently you guys from what you are saying.

For Gods sakes don't get them unhappy with you, they threaten lawsuits commonly since they retain a "Lawyer on staff".

My advise is a good old fashioned "Boycot" of services and just let time undo them and they will auto-implode given enough time and a shifting away of support for their shenanigans. Just say "no" and don't put up with that kind of treatment from anyone. Rich is a good guy, he may put out a warning when you step over the line but we gotta have some rules to play by or all hell will break loose. At least you can engage in a dialogue with all of the monitors (they are not a secret) and you can ask what the problem is without just silence back on an email site the says "email us for details"

Everyone knows someone they can bring with them over here to post on the forums, if they want to continue to pay to advertise that's okay. The world is a big place, at least for now.

Once again please don't go to extremes they have personal problems just like everyone else.

May the forces of Nature be with you.
All things Evil and dark will dissapate with enough light. shine on!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!