Wanted: Inverts for high school arthropod zoo - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 11:43 PM   #11
Clay Davenport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raventears
Thanks a million! I have some hissers already, but with a few tarantulas coming in I could use more to ensure my colony gets up to a good start. I can pay shiping if you want,let me know what to do from here!
Keeley
Don't worry about the shipping, I always ship roaches Priority mail so it isn't expensive. I'll just wait until we get some milder temps here, which shouldn't be long the way our weather swings so quickly.
Click on my username to the left and hit Send Private Message, or Send Email, and send me the mailing address you want them shipped to, and I'll let you know once they're on their way.

I didn't really think about them since they're not as interesting for display, but I also have a lot of lobsters. I prefer them as feeders for inverts over the hissers. I can send you a group of those in the box as well and between them and what John is sending that should get you a good start on a feeder colony of those as well.
With all the cool stuff John has you'll be needing a decent feeder source.
Wish I had something you didn't already have, but I don't maintain much in the way of inverts at all aside from feeder insects.
However, if you're interested in a snake or two for the classroom, I can help you there.

Old 01-30-2007, 07:39 AM   #12
John Apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raventears
Please forgive this post, but I just have to say thank you. You guys are the greatest!!! I am sooo glad I found this site. I hope one day I can pay you all back somehow for your generosity...you are all angels to me, helping me make even more of a difference in these kids lives. Please know that I appreciate you all greatly and all your support and help but so do about a hundred students who will benefit tenfold from your generosity.
Keeley
No pay backs necessary, just keep your kids smiling or maybe post a pic of them with their new classroom pets someday

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread