Chuck Tornetta - Big trade deal gone south - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-21-2003, 07:03 AM   #171
Adam Block
BTW!!

Chuck, I just looked at your site! Great looking animals and a ton of great pictures..

You should do up a little background or prop to take pictures in.

I think I speak for most people when I say the three things I hate seeing most in snake pictures in order are:

1. Feces, poop, droppings or whatever else you wanna call it.

2. Carpet, rug, bedspread, pillow, mattress, you know, stuff like that.

3. Hands, finger nails, feet or any other goofy body part unless it belongs to a really good looking woman.

Get my point? $6,500 snakes on tan berber carpet.........Baaaaad!

Old 09-21-2003, 09:20 AM   #172
The BoidSmith
Question ????

Chuck,

The confusion with the vet's appointment and request for a report seemed to have been based in your own words. On page 2 you stated:

Quote:
Besides the small resp she came in with . she has not fed on anything since i had her . even days after a shed . so she is not worth what i paid at all . but was i complaining ( NO )!!!!!!!
I have a vet appointment and thats fine.
While on page page 17:

[quote]
If then she will not eat and refuses food left overnight ( fresh frozen thawed ) in her cage .
Then monday i will call for a vet visit. , its not as easy as one might think because the only vet i trust with an investment like this or any herp for that matter is just over 2 hours away in PHILLADELPHIA PA. [b] [u]lol and getting an appointment is a pain ,

Kindly,

Old 10-02-2003, 11:14 PM   #173
Classic Dum's
Hey Rich I think Dallas took your advice now hes emailing through ksnake lol. Heres his responce to an ad of mine for a boa.
Quote:
Subj: Subj: Message about: AWESOME HIGH PINK 4FT MALE COL.
Date: 10/2/03 6:48:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time
To: Classic@dumerils.com

Is this the same classice dums from the BOI? I will trade you 10 of my most stunning hissing cockroaches for this animal. Let me know what you think.

Dallas
Heres my responce to him
Quote:
Subj: Re: Message about: AWESOME HIGH PINK 4FT MALE COL.
Date: 10/2/03 8:06:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time
To: dqreps@hotmail.com

Na Ill pass youll go running to the boi and bitch that I ripped you off but thanks anyway, I apreciate the offer, Jason.
I tell ya some of the people we have to share this hobby with crack me up. to funny LOL

Old 10-04-2003, 10:30 AM   #174
HerpVenue
Quote:
Subj: Re: Message about : AWESOME HIGH PINK 4FT MALE COL.
Date: 10/2/03 8:06:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time
To: dqreps@hotmail.com

Na Ill pass youll go running to the boi and bitch that I ripped you off but thanks anyway, I apreciate the offer, Jason.
Come on Jason.
I am disappointed in you.
You know he will do more than that.

He will also complain that your animals are sick and dying.
Then he will turn around a couple days later and sell them as the most excellent animals ever produced.

Remember his history

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!