Bill Horn - Briarpatch herps - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-04-2003, 11:33 AM   #1
ORherper
Question Bill Horn - Briarpatch herps

Hi- wondering if anyone has done business with this guy- seems very knowledgable and responds well to his e-mails. Cynthia from Oregon

Old 10-04-2003, 11:48 AM   #2
Tom Burns
I've never purchased anything from Bill, but I agree that he is very knowledgable and responds very well during e-mail exchanges. He also has some killer stuff. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him if the opportunity presented itself.

Tom Burns
Upper End Exotics

Old 10-04-2003, 12:12 PM   #3
ORherper
Thanks for the reply. I just ordered a Superdwarf retic from him - I'll let you know about the quality of the snake when he arrives- Cynthia

Old 10-04-2003, 12:24 PM   #4
screamdreams
You should be very pleased...

Bill's a good guy in my book for sure. He's always had nice stuff, and knows his animals!! I think you'll be happy with your retic!!

Old 10-04-2003, 12:44 PM   #5
Ken Foose
Bill's a top notch guy, keeps his word, knows this business inside and out, and has great animals. #1 in my book.

Old 10-04-2003, 12:52 PM   #6
Tom Burns
Congrats on your purchase! Bill is probably the best if not only source for near breeding sized super dwarf retics at this time. They are not common on the market and would still be considered a ground floor opportunity for anyone looking to breed them.

Tom Burns
Upper End Exotics

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!