REPTILES PLUS IN FLA THEIVES!!! BUYERS BEWARE!!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-29-2008, 03:11 PM   #21
TripleMoonsExotic
You state in an email in post #6 that you will be refunding her money on Friday June 27th (and you admitted it was the incorrect subspecies), however there is no mention of her having to return the Cham first. Will you be refunding the cost of shipping since you sent the incorrect Cham?

Old 06-29-2008, 04:22 PM   #22
dondeb562
VICTOR RIVERA,
AS TO ALL OUR EMAILS AND DISCUSSIONS YOU HAD ME PAY FOR THE FLAPJACK TOO! WHY WOULD I NEED TO SEND BACK THE OTHER ANIMAL I PAID FOR ??? THERE WAS NO NEED FOR YOU TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM THE FIRST VENDOR WHEN YOU GOT YOUR MONEY FOR IT STILL FROM ME! I WAS BEING MORE THEN PATIENT WITH YOU ABOUT THE MONEY ISSUE WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU COULD NOT GET A FEMALE DWARF JACKSON AND SENT ME MORE PIX OF A FLAPJACK. I EXPLAINED TO YOU THAT THE DWARF JACKSONS DO NOT HAVE A FLAP ON THEIR HEAD LIKE THE ONE YOU SENT ME, THEY ARE NOT AS BIG AS THE ONE YOU SENT ME, THE COLOR IS NOT THE SAME. THAT TIME THOUGH IT WAS A MALE.
NOW, YOU HAVE NEVER TOLD ME TO SEND IT BACK FOR A FULL REFUND SINCE I PAID YOU FOR BOTH! YOU KNEW THESE WERE NOT DWARF JACKSONS SINCE I SENT YOU PICTURES OF WHAT DWARF JACKSONS LOOK LIKE DAYS BEFORE YOU SHIPPED THE WRONG ONE TO TO TRY TO AVOID SOMETHING LIKE THIS! YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING AND YOU TOTALLY TOOK ADVNTAGE OF ME! I PAID FOR THE FLAPJACK WHICH I HAVE, AND I PAID FOR A DWARF JACKSON WHICH YOU ADMITTED YOU COULD NOT GET ME! SO WHERE IS MY REFUND FOR IT!?!
I DEAL WITH THE INTERNET AND PEOPLE ALL THE TIME. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANYONE DO THIS TO ME!
DEBBIE HARRIS

Old 06-29-2008, 04:39 PM   #23
dondeb562
BTW- I HAVE SINCE FOUND OUT THAT THE WHOLESALER E CLAIMED TO HAVE GOTTEN THE FIRST ONE FROM DOES NOT EVEN HAVE ANY DWARF JACKSONS AVAILABLE.
SO, WHAT REPTILE BUSINESS NAME WERE YOU RUNNING BEFORE MARCH 2008?!?! WOW YOU WERE "RELIABLE" 3 WHOLE MONTHS THAT YOU CLAIM!
DEBBIE HARRIS

Old 06-29-2008, 05:43 PM   #24
reptilesplus
I refunded your second payment! I will refund your first payment when you sent me back the chameleon! alive!!!!!!! what business school did you go to? i am not going to pay shipping and refund you back the price of the chameleon and shipping? i spent a lot of money to begin with purchaseing that chameleon! that you say was wrong species! also you wanted to get a chameleon at wholesale? we are not a wholesale business we are retail. also what business in their right mind do that? i already stated to you how to get your money back. and if you dont follow the procedure you wont get a refund. also i expect the chameleon to be alive and be the same one i sent you. i have pictures of the chameleon i sent you! so if you send me something else other then what i sent you there will be no refund ! shipping is non refundable!!!!!!!! stated in terms of website! By the way the so call chameleon that you say is cheap to import is retailing at $50.00 and you expect me to give it to you for $20.00 now look in the mirror and tell me who's is the thief!

Old 06-29-2008, 06:12 PM   #25
hhmoore
Victor,
Assuming that the identification of the chameleon you shipped is correct, if there was an agreement between you and Debbie that she would pay you $31.50 for the chameleon that she received, and you would then ship her the one she initially wanted/ordered....why did you refund the second payment, instead of the first (which was for a more expensive animal that you couldn't deliver)?

Old 06-29-2008, 06:38 PM   #26
dondeb562
You know, bottom line YOU GUARANTEED ME THE RIGHT SPECIES OR MY MONEY BACK. YOU AGREED THAT SINCE YOU MUFFED UP THE ORDER THAT YOU WOULD ACCEPT $31.50 FOR THE ONE I HAVE HERE. I NEVER RECEIVED ANOTHER ORDER. I NEVER RECEIVED MY DWARF JACKSON FEMALE. YOUR SUPPLIER DOES NOT EVEN HAVE DWARF JACKSONS. I NEVER ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK UNTIL YOU ADMITTED YOU COULD NOT GET THE DWARF JACKSON. If you had pix of the first one why did you not send them to me before sending her out then huh? LIKE YOU DID WITH THE SECOND ONE?? YOU have already proven to me that you are a SHADY DEALER. YOU ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED AT ALL! YOU took my money and never supplied me with what I ordered! YOU lied to paypal saying you sent me the correct item for the greater price!

How can you run a reputable reptile business and not be able to identify what you are selling!?! WHO DOES THAT!!??

The day I got this chameleon I had to post on the chameleon forum help because I knew nothing about her or her care. The breeders were VERY helpful to tell me how to care for her and properly identify her. Which is more then you could do for me Mr. Rivera!

If you refund the money YOU agreed to refund me I will ask the moderators to delete this thread. Until then you are still running a SHADY business and you still STOLE my $112.99 for the dwarf jacksons female you have already ADMITTED to not supplying to me~

BUYERS BEWARE!!! am sure reading al this they can make their own judgement on what tpe of person you are and what type of business you have ben running for 3 whole months!

Old 06-29-2008, 06:41 PM   #27
dondeb562
OOPS! FORGOT TO AD MY NAME!
DEBBIE HARRIS
AND HERE IT IS AGAIN FOR THIS POST
DEBBIE HARRIS

Old 06-29-2008, 06:57 PM   #28
cahrens
Well at least it's clear that it's no longer a simple misunderstanding. Why would you refund the wrong payment? Are you expecting Debbie to pay to ship that animal back to you? That's just wrong. She specifically asked about species before the deal was made. You sent her the wrong species so since the mistake is yours, the liability is also yours. If your supplier assured you that it was something it isn't, get the shipping costs back from him. Better yet, let Debbie keep the animal at the agreed to, smaller price. Refund the first, larger payment. This is not complicated.

Old 06-29-2008, 08:00 PM   #29
lanceheads
uh, Debbie Harris, I don't think the moderators will delete this post if you ask them. Ain't gonna happen. (because it's very rare that they do)

Randal Berry

Old 06-29-2008, 09:42 PM   #30
dondeb562
btw- the paypal payment for $31.50 has NOT been refunded yet. It is still being reviewed by paypal. IF that 31.50 is refunded he would still owe me $81.49 for the total amount that he owed back to me for the dwarf jackson...... Since I have paid him a total of $144.49 for the two chameleons and I only received the one that I never even ordered in the first place! I am only asking for my $112.99 back since my dwarf jackson I paid for was never shipped or recieved!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!