Bad Guy Deansreptiles His name james dean - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-24-2009, 10:16 AM   #21
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by boid99 View Post
I still haven't gotten my refund he says its going to take time to make payments back and to have a heart since he made a mistake. After seeing that kind of packaging I don't think so
If you read all of his communications concerning your situation and the others you will notice he uses the word "try" a god awful lot.

When a person says they will "try" to get something accomplished, it normally means they have accepted the probability of failure - and are preparing you for such as well. They don't really expect to get anything accomplished - they are not doing the best they can -they are not being honest with you or to themselves.

A week from now James will still be "trying" and PayPal will still be "trying" to recover your money. Neither is interested in your end really. Its a comfort word used to make you feel better that someone may actually care. In reality, in the end, nothing is really getting accomplished, nothing is getting done.

So, when you see the word "try" written or hear it said...sort of know the probable outcome. FAILURE.

Old 09-24-2009, 10:39 AM   #22
DAND
For those who didn't see this on the other thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by burmguy420 View Post
Dan go sell some crickets and leave me alone. I have meet you at a few reptiles shows over the years and just realized it. I stay clear clear of your table at every show that I attend no matter what.
Small world. After very little effort I now know who you are, Cleveland's own bagman. And to be honest (there is that word again) you avoid my table because you have been turned down by me so many times when you are peddling your animals at the show.

Old 09-28-2009, 10:24 AM   #23
crazytailreptiles
After trying to get my Refund i had to take more photos for him...No big deal so i did...Then noticed wounds on her neck... after she shed. still waiting for the Refund...the snake Also i now see has MITES... Still waiting for that refund...Am trying to be patience with you but MITES was the last thing i wanted to Pay for...

Old 09-28-2009, 04:29 PM   #24
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazytailreptiles View Post
After trying to get my Refund i had to take more photos for him...No big deal so i did...Then noticed wounds on her neck... after she shed. still waiting for the Refund...the snake Also i now see has MITES... Still waiting for that refund...Am trying to be patience with you but MITES was the last thing i wanted to Pay for...
Heather, sorry to hear about the mites on top of everything else. Well James has taken it upon himself to pm me and I replied and received a response back. I really don't have much else to say to him as I would rather not talk to a wall. This clown just doesn't get it and I have no confidence that he ever will. Below are the pm's for your reading pleasure:

Quote:
Originally Posted by burmguy420
I realize this pm is useless but I need to say anyway. I have quite a few snake with deformities and they are my personal pets not fro sale. You can ask just about anyone I always keep the unusual and hurt animals. I am not sure why you have decided to pry into my life but I dont mind. I believe you are justv trying to get under my skin but I have noticed that you are on every post with mostly bad things to say. I have been working out the problems with these people and know it is none of your buisness. I realize you feel it is your duty to call everyone out on their problems so what ever makes you feel better do it. I have a fairly good reputation until these 2 circumstances. people know I am a good guy, not perfect but a good guy. I peddle what I can at the shows because I deal with quite a few animals on a regular basis. I am not a big time anything just a small time guy trying to get into the reptile world more. The kink in the tail of the cornsnake is a mistake that even big breeders have made. The online stuff hasnt gone to well for me lately and I have owed up to my mistakes and I am working to fix the siutations to fix them. I have learned alot here but the last thing I need is you trying to start trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
You are the one who wanted my attention when you directed your comments towards me. I can only guess you thought you were safe hiding behind the keyboard making your stupid ass comments thinking I wouldn't know or find out who you were. I guess you should have thought that through before you addressed me. Well you now have my attention and you will find out that it is a lot easier to get my attention then it is to lose it.

You think I am trying to get under your skin? Obviously you think much more of yourself than I ever will. You are an insignificant piece of crap in my book and the only reason I am involved as much as I am is because you addressed me. You wanted to imply and say something about avoiding my table and now you wonder why you have my attention.

You need to make right with these people and get out of this hobby. You peddle crap at the show and rest assured if I have to follow you around and make sure everyone else knows this I will. Don't take it personal or think you are special (unless you mean the Olympic kind), I would do the same for any other piece of crap that scams people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by burmguy420
I did know you would know who I was. I have bought stuff off of you before but you where just being rude before you knew what I was doing. I have contacted everyone who is envolved in this. I should not reply to you but I bring my son to all the sgows and I dont peddle crap. I have never sold and animal or traded an animal without fully discloseing all the issues. I am just a collector. I sell a few things here and there and this is the first time I have ever had a bad situation. If you can remember I have been going to the shows for years doing the same things and never had one complaint or gotten in trouble at the show. i am always a good person this dealing online was not the right thing for me to do and I have addessed that but to say i only sell or deal with crap is just wrong. i dotn want any problems with you and I am not hideing behind my keyboard. i said that to you out of rage I had never been in this type of situation before. I realize I need to deal only face to face so there is no way to say I did not tell something or missed something. I realize that I will never be able to do buisness with you again but all I ask is that you leave me and my son alone. I will keep away and I do have to try to sell a few thing so that i can get some things taken care but you are more than welcome to check the animals out and tell me what you think.

Old 12-02-2009, 03:06 AM   #25
ForkedTung
Just found these on the Cleveland craigslist, you're not making many positive connections here James.
Quote:
RE:James Bayles (cleveland)
Date: 2009-12-02, 1:33AM EST
Reply to: comm-mjfjw-1491044544@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Here's my two cents on the whole Mr.Bayles issue. I bought 2 snakes from him a while back. Both of them were babies. Everything seemed to be ok at first, but one of them mysteriously died a few months ago. The other one is currently having an assortment of issues which is going to lead to a vet visit to see if he can be saved. And before his groupies jump down my throat and say that I need to learn how to raise snakes, I have been raising snakes for over 10 years now. I have never had a snake die on me and I've only had one respiratory infection in the bunch, and that was when I was just starting out. I am not saying that Mr.Bayles purposely sold me sick snakes, because I have no proof of that. He seemed like a nice guy at first. The only issues I have is that he stopped responding to my e-mails and I get a vibe of untrustworthiness from him. I could be entirely wrong about that though. Apparently there are quite a few people who are having problems with snakes that he has sold. I think the smart thing for him to do would be to stop selling reptiles for the time being, until he can get his affairs in order and figure out if there really is a problem. I am not here to make derogatory comments about anyone. I just believe that people need to have all the facts on the subject.
Quote:
James Dean
Date: 2009-12-02, 1:39AM EST
Reply to: comm-3s9cm-1491048308@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

that guy is the one who is posting about wanting any unwanted snakes and hes claims he's buying the snake for his child as a gift if your selling them he has dirty cages and dosent care about the snakes. He resells them at the reptile show. I personally met him at his home we were looking at a snake and it was in horrible conditions! he is a horrible person dont trust what he says

Old 12-02-2009, 08:56 AM   #26
reptilemike
seams these post above have been flagged by some one on craigslist guess they were not good info for people to read since some one said it should be posted on a forum not a sales add guess people do not want feed back on there Mike Schofield

Old 12-02-2009, 08:59 AM   #27
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilemike View Post
seams these post above have been flagged by some one on craigslist guess they were not good info for people to read since some one said it should be posted on a forum not a sales add guess people do not want feed back on there Mike Schofield
Or james has been flagging it all morning long to have it removed. Maybe reposting it is in order.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:01 AM   #28
reptilemike
already done! mike schofield

Old 12-02-2009, 10:24 AM   #29
ForkedTung
Guess I shouldn't have posted those. I got an infraction for posting third party anonymous quotations, would a link have been better? ( although they probably would've been broken by today?).

Old 12-02-2009, 04:22 PM   #30
hhmoore
Kyle - there is a stick at the top of the BOI mainpage that addresses this topic.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!