Bad Guy offroad537 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-10-2010, 06:46 PM   #1
mmdragons
Angry offroad537

Ok,
So we didn't do business, but yesterday her pm'ed me about a adult male beardie. He offerd $100 shipped I said no because that would mean about $40and being that I paid $75 for him as a baby and him being proven it ws too low. I was only asking $150 shipped which I thought was pretty resonable.
Here our are PMs

Him: would you do 100 dollars shipped for theOrange/Sandfire x Citrus/orangegold Adult proven breeder

Me: Um...
I think thats a bit low, what is you zip let me see how shipping would be....

Him: well your price is a bit high for that kind of dragon. Ive seen females for that. and i think the males should be less. my zip code 92123. Thats how much im realling to spend with shipping for your dragon. if you change your mind let me know.

Me:I thought I was pretty resonable, Shipping is like $60 their is no way I would take 40 for him when he was a baby I paid $75

Him: theres nothing special about your male. so if you want t keep him cool. im sure im the only person who would of bought him. not many people want to buy something from a kid.

(this pissed me off)

Me:Look Asshole,
I have sold many dragons on this site and for you to insult me like that is uncalled for. I know he is nothing special, but guess what I am not into dragons for the money. So fuck off

Him: you the fucking ass hole trying to get 150 dollars for a dragon who nothing special in it. you need to take a chill pill. and you screw your mom mother fucker.

Me:Wow really mature, I guess we really know who the "kid" is. I am selling him for $150 because he is proven and is an adult, not a baby so if you do not want him and are going to act like his then do not pm me. Thank you

Everyone If I am a fault here please tell me. I am just selling my reptiles and enjoying this community. I feel insulted and I think keep your opinion to your self and do not email or pm if you are not truly intrested.
Max Stephens

Old 03-10-2010, 06:53 PM   #2
hhmoore
While the price you ask, and accept, is totally up to you...you might want to work on your interpersonal skills. Name calling and profanity from a seller is generally a losing combination.

Old 03-10-2010, 06:53 PM   #3
Willow
this really wasn't a situation that required a thread...if everyone who had a conversation like this posted in the BOI there would be alot of nonsense posted here. I understand how you feel...and you are allowed to charge whatever price you want on any animals you sell...but please don't post a BOI thread every time someone insults you on your prices....or insults you in general I guess.

both parties spoke to each other in uncalled for ways....it should have just been dropped when the 2nd party decided not to buy your dragon....take it as a lesson learned...don't continue talking to someone once they indicate they don't wanna do business with you

Old 03-10-2010, 06:54 PM   #4
Flatlander
You had no call to reply in such a vile fashion. You should have just deleted the message and moved on. Now you've made yourself look like a childish idiot.

Old 03-10-2010, 06:58 PM   #5
Willow
Yea...you did kinda start the bad language by sending a reply that began with "look ---hole''

that is a part that you did wrong....don't let your emotions get the best of you next time, I'm sure your conversations will turn out better for you

Old 03-10-2010, 07:04 PM   #6
mmdragons
Yeah you guys are right....
Thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!