Bad Guy Off The Ark Exotics - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-03-2010, 07:07 AM   #81
rcpreis3
OH! p.s. if u hate this site stop exploiting it and the people on here and do us all a favor

LEAVE...

not just the site

the hobby.

oh wait im sorry, ur not in it for the hobby, ur in it for the money

my mistake.

Old 09-03-2010, 09:09 PM   #82
shedyourfears
Thank you for all the concern...

Currently, the little gal seems to be doing alright.

Her temperment isn't all that fantastic... she's pretty spastic, but not overly nasty like most emeralds... although I bought her because she was "very tame & handleable."

The mouth gape has seemed to lessen... I plan on letting her shed out the scale rot, hopefully get the mouth completely fixed, etc.

She has been eating at fairly regular intervals... and defecating okay.

Old 09-03-2010, 09:14 PM   #83
jeffwyatt81
Quote:
Originally Posted by shedyourfears View Post
Thank you for all the concern...

Currently, the little gal seems to be doing alright.

Her temperment isn't all that fantastic... she's pretty spastic, but not overly nasty like most emeralds... although I bought her because she was "very tame & handleable."

The mouth gape has seemed to lessen... I plan on letting her shed out the scale rot, hopefully get the mouth completely fixed, etc.

She has been eating at fairly regular intervals... and defecating okay.
Thats great, keep up the good work. Also keep us posted as you get her healthy again and post up some fresh pics once she gets there.

Old 09-03-2010, 09:37 PM   #84
rcpreis3
awesome, yes def keep us posted, id love to see her all well again. best thing is that shes eating regularly, once a problem snake of mine eats on its own then i normally have no worries

Old 09-04-2010, 12:10 AM   #85
Darksky
Just had a great transaction with Vinny. Keep up the good work

Old 09-04-2010, 01:30 AM   #86
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksky View Post
Just had a great transaction with Vinny. Keep up the good work
And instead of starting a good guy thread,you say somthing good on his bad guy thread??..Did you even take the time to read it??...Are you vinny??..I highly doubt your real name is "Moe Gold".....Maybe a mod can do alittle diggin into that...Sure seems suspect..

Old 09-04-2010, 08:48 AM   #87
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
And instead of starting a good guy thread,you say somthing good on his bad guy thread??..Did you even take the time to read it??...Are you vinny??..I highly doubt your real name is "Moe Gold".....Maybe a mod can do alittle diggin into that...Sure seems suspect..

Nothing wrong with him posting his good experience in this thread or adding to one of the many other threads about Vinny. But, he will have to use his real name here and has been notified.

Old 12-19-2010, 02:07 PM   #88
Riserax
Thank you for this post. Was about to purchase a Whitelip from him and quickly changed my mind reading this. No way could I risk potentially getting my babies sick from ordering from them. Thank you again, BOI. You're always there to watch out for us.

Old 12-20-2010, 10:03 AM   #89
Focal
Vinny,

I'm not sure who else uses your companies name, but I know it wasn't you because it was a female I was talking to. She was with you at the last richmond show or so she said. She said she was "with and part of off the ark." Right before the show, she made arrangements to come pick up the snake and after taking the day off work for her, she never answered her phone or arrived.

Then closer to the day of the show, she sent me another email, regarding a different snake, asking me to come meet her at your stand and to bring the snake. Luckily I had to meet someone half way between here and richmond because she never answered her phone again. When I got home I realized this was the same person. She of course responded to another one of my ads and had no clue what its means to be "blacklisted."

I will dig up the emails and name.

Old 12-20-2010, 11:33 AM   #90
Focal
Angie was her name.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!