Animal Plastics Incubator - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Consumer Reports

Notices

Consumer Reports Looking for, or want to leave feedback about a product? This is the place for that sort of info!

Old 03-13-2011, 12:02 AM   #1
SERPENTS DEN
Animal Plastics Incubator

I recently received my AP Incubator http://www.animalplastics.com/ and hooked it up to a Herpstat Thermostat http://www.spyderrobotics.com/ I placed five thermometers including one Nist Certified FRIO-Temp Enviro-Safe™ Incubator Thermometer http://www.coleparmer.com/catalog/pr...0807759&pfx=EW

I must say I’m very impressed with this incubator as the Herpstat maintained the temperature inside with minus 1-degree fluctuation and was uniform throughout.

The incubator can hold 16 Sterilite 1717 boxes that can be purchased at WalMart . http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sterilite-...-of-6/11014790

Old 03-13-2011, 05:56 PM   #2
bradleymoore
that's a pretty nice looking one. i've been contemplating on purchasing one... but haven't heard feedback until now and didn't want to be a guinea pig. haha

Old 03-13-2011, 07:12 PM   #3
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleymoore View Post
that's a pretty nice looking one. i've been contemplating on purchasing one... but haven't heard feedback until now and didn't want to be a guinea pig. haha

I tried researching this unit before and haven't noticed any type of review so I thought it would be a good idea to give it one.

Animal Plastics should update there site and include a little more details such as inside dimensions, shelve dimensions, spacing between the shelves etc

Rest assured you'll be satisfied with this incubator.

I had mine delivered fully assembled because I didn't want to bother putting it together.

Old 03-13-2011, 07:55 PM   #4
spoonersgirl
Thanks for the review; I have been looking at that one and wondering. : )

Old 03-13-2011, 10:27 PM   #5
garweft
Quote:
The incubator can hold 16 Sterilite 1717 boxes
That's a nice size box too. I was hoping it wasn't designed for the little 6qt jobs. Although if you like that size you could probably fit 6 or 9 per shelf for around 24 or 36 boxes total.

Old 03-19-2011, 12:18 AM   #6
Bob Kite
I am picking mine up this Sunday, Can't wait to get it home and fired up!

Old 03-19-2011, 03:52 AM   #7
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Kite View Post
I am picking mine up this Sunday, Can't wait to get it home and fired up!

You'll be able to load eggs in there in little time, you'll like this incubator!

Are you getting yours in black or white?

Old 03-19-2011, 10:43 AM   #8
Bob Kite
I ordered mine in Black, to match all my AP racks!

Old 03-19-2011, 04:47 PM   #9
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Kite View Post
I ordered mine in Black, to match all my AP racks!

Cool, I ordered mine in white for a clean look.

Let me know how you like the incubator once you get it set up, are you putting it together yourself or getting it assembled?

Old 03-19-2011, 05:48 PM   #10
geckobabies
We've had our AP incubator for about a week now. We also ordered it in black to match the rest of our racks. It took about 30 minutes to assemble and I am very happy with it So far it's been holding temps very well within one degree top to bottom.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
animal plastics, ap incubator, herpstat thermostat, incubator thermometer, spyder robotics