Chuck Tornetta - Big trade deal gone south - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-16-2003, 01:54 PM   #21
NEWReptiles
Quote:
Inflamatory posts will only make it worse on Chuck.
You bring up a good point Casey, I will say this, if Chuck came up behind me and bit me in the butt, I still would have no idea who he is.

Quote:
Jeremy said
Thats nice, any chance you could have HIM to post this?

Old 09-16-2003, 02:06 PM   #22
dqreps
Ritchie

Quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie Luna

Okay okay here you go. Chuck.....shame on you. Shame on you for having such high prices. you are a bad bad man because of your high prices. <---sarcasm if you missed it.
by the way...you ask how we can condone the high price?
1. he can price it at whatever he wants
2. YOU were the one who agreed to the trade.....not us
OK Ritchie, you are one of the worst on here at not being able to filter information and relay what you read. Here it is for you. I paid $6500 in trade to Chuck BECAUSE he said it was a possible Blizzard verifyable by Jeremy Stone. When this was check out, Jeremy said he was full it it. THIS IS WHY I SAY IT IS NOT WORTH WHAT YOU SAY OK?! Get it? This animal was misreprented. Need me to repeat it?

realvenum - Sure Jeremy Stone, Bob Clark, The Barkes, Ronne, Isle, etc come on this site and post all the time. lol, they would not waste their time. Anyway, i only replied here for the LAST TIME unless Chucky responds because i wanted to leave my phone number. I feel that you guys are having a VERY tought time computing and understanding what i am telling you over the computer. It is very easy to forget things, making it look like you have holes in a story, forgetting details, and also the fact that when put something down, you guys will pay no attention the the facts like with the snow thing. Ritchie payed no attention that the animal was misrepresented and that is the reason i was willing to pay $6500, because jeremy stone was to have said it is a possible blizzard. Not! Please call me because i am sick of people going off behind a computer. I would very much like the chance to explain what happend. Home - 207-947-9233 Cell 207-299-5303 I very much feel that if you all cant call me, you are just scared of the truth, that you will be proved wrong, because well, i AM right on all accounts. Call me if you dare

Dallas Quarles

Old 09-16-2003, 02:12 PM   #23
Classic Dum's
Quote:
Also, Chuck would not have sent my animals back and vise verca just because the albino was not a coral or because he over charged me a grand on the snow etc.
How do you know this? Did you try to reverse the deal. Simple fact dude some corals get there color later on. Some while being coral may not brighten up as much as other to be considered an outstanding coral. This still does not mean they wont produce nice corals. You keep throwing Jermeys name around why dont you ask Jermy what kind of a deal had had with Chuck for the animal. Ever think that maybe Jermy was a little pissed when you got it instead of him. jermy has a few things hes hiding to and considering what they are I wouldnt believe to much of what he says. Hes done some things to cover some pretty big messes that arent cool at all. Simple fact of the deal Chuck can price his animals at anything he wants. Were the prices a little high, well not in Chucks mind. Are my prices on some stuff a little high not in my mind, to others ya Ive gotten a few complaints but ya know what I know what my animals are worth to me and Ill price them how I like. If you dont like the prices then dont buy them, but dont buy them then complain they were to high. Given time I am sure that female would have shown its corally color and if it didnt brighten up as much as you expected I am sure it would have thrown some awesome baby corals. I have 3 corals right here that I picked up this weekend at MARS(ritchie why didnt you stop by and say hi????). One is outstanding(all are about 3 months old) one just now has the color coming in and the other(smallest of the 3) still looks normal. All from coral breeding so I am sure they will color up or at the least throw some awesome babies. So if your basing all your info from Jermy Id look for another source because if that is were all you info is coming from I dont think hes being upfront.

Old 09-16-2003, 02:18 PM   #24
Classic Dum's
one last thing????

Quote:
I paid $6500 in trade to Chuck BECAUSE he said it was a possible Blizzard
You say you got taken and there is no way its a possible blizzard and that why you claim Chuck took you for a grand. Why do you have it posted as a possible blizzard on Ksnake then? I seen your ad trying to sell it as a possible blizzard? So if Chuck is wrong for selling it to you as a possible blizzard, you claim it is not. Why are you any better and why should anyone here believe a word you say when you are passing it on as the same???? Two wrongs dont equal a right my friend. I dont feel Chuck did anything wrong. but its a valid point you are accusing him of wrong doing and your doing the same you accuse him of. Personally I think your pissed he blocked your emails and wouldnt give you any more attention and wanted to move the animals fast and wasnt able to get top dollar over night as you had hoped.

Old 09-16-2003, 02:24 PM   #25
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Dallas,

First anyone can price an animal they have for sale at what ever they want. Until Jeremy post's on here regarding what you are saying he told you it is nothing but hearsay and does not matter. You say the animals are not worth what Chuck says but you have no proof of this. It is kind of funny that you sit there and insult everyone for not listening to what your saying but you are not listening yourself. Post proof on these things and then the truth should come out. And it was greed that took the trade. Greed is in everyone to some degree. Chuck wanted that pair of snakes so he offered a deal that would appeal to your greed and it did. You can try denying it but that is exactly what it is that happened.
Also I have seen baby corals looklike normals but turn coral later on. I had one that was sold to me at a great deal when corals were first being produced because it did not look coral like the others. Well at 3 months of age she started turning and by 6 months of age was the best looking from the entire litter. So yes these people posting about them do know what they are talking about it and are stating it first hand and not second hand hearsay.

Old 09-16-2003, 02:34 PM   #26
Darin Chappell
Dallas,

"Charles LIED to me as backed up by Jeremy Stone."

Uh...No...Jeremy Stone has not backed up anything you have posted here. You saying that Jeremy Stone is on your side of things is no more proof of that being true than you saying you were wronged in the first place. Your assertions are not proof. Proof is what is needed to back up your assertions.

You say you aren't greedy because you didn't go for the cash and instead went for the higher trade value. Excuse me? You have $7500 in one hand and a possible $12,500 in the other. Are you seriously going to try to tell us that the desire for the extra 5K is NOT what motivated you do this deal??? Really????

Dallas, you know full well that you are just ticked off because you did not get what you thought you should have. However, if you had met the guy, none of this would have happened. If you had just reversed the trade, you'd still have your orignal snakes. If you had simply done some research on coral albinos BEFORE you got some, you might have known to hold on to them for a while to make certain you weren't selling them too cheaply. If, if, if.

If you had proven that Chuck had done anything deceptive toward you, I would say you had a point. As it is, you are simply arguing (badly, I might add) from a position of perspective. It's a bit like screaming "I have the world's most perfect bellybutton!" It may be true; everyone else thinks their's is too, but no one really cares enough to argue about it. Except you, of course.

Old 09-16-2003, 02:53 PM   #27
Dennis Gulla
Classic Dum's said: Ever think that maybe Jeremy was a little pissed when you got it instead of him. Jeremy has a few things hes hiding to considering what they are I woundnt believe to much of what he says. Hes done some things to cover some pretty big messes that arent cool at all."

Classic Dum's, would you please elaborate? You are obviously trying to discredit Jeremy Stone. Not a problem as long as you are telling the facts as you know them instead of innuendo.

Old 09-16-2003, 03:30 PM   #28
HerpVenue
Quote:
OK Ritchie, you are one of the worst on here at not being able to filter information and relay what you read. Here it is for you. I paid $6500 in trade to Chuck BECAUSE he said it was a possible Blizzard verifyable by Jeremy Stone. When this was check out, Jeremy said he was full it it. THIS IS WHY I SAY IT IS NOT WORTH WHAT YOU SAY OK?! Get it? This animal was misreprented. Need me to repeat it?.
Still waiting for the proof.
I can take your word for it. But I know Dallas Quarles. I remember him complaining about receiving bad animals. The same bad animals he sold as GOOD animals. (sSomeone correct me if I am wrong)
I have personally seen snows go up higher that 6500

Quote:
Sure Jeremy Stone, Bob Clark, The Barkes, Ronne, Isle, etc come on this site and post all the time. lol, they would not waste their time.
So these people e-mailed you out of the kindness of theri own heart and told you that you did not have a corral. But yet they do not have time to come and post here? I would still love to see those e-mails

Hey Dallas, Jeremy Stone, Bob Clark, The Barkes, Ronne, Isle, etc ....they all proclaim that I am God Like and they worship me... But you will just have to take my word for it because they do not have the time to come here. Oh yeah.....and I will go ahead and REFUSE to post their living e-mails as well. <---more sarcasm if you missed it.

Quote:
Please call me because i am sick of people going off behind a computer. I would very much like the chance to explain what happend.
TRANSLATION = I am tired of explaining myself and forgetting to cover up the holes. So please call me. That way if I forget about a hole.....I can just say I NEVER said it....because there are no recordings and copies of the conversation.

Quote:
Ritchie payed no attention that the animal was misrepresented and that is the reason i was willing to pay $6500, because jeremy stone was to have said it is a possible blizzard.
I wonder what happened.

1. He says it was a possible Blizzard. So you decide to get it. Then you decide to investigate and Jeremy "supposedly" tells you it is not a possible blizzard. So you did your research AFTER you already had the animals. SMART. As a matter of fact. You had no clue what a blizzard is. But you bought it anyway because greed got in the way. Should have doe your research before buying.

or

2. He says possible Blizzard. So you call Jeremy. Jeremy says he is full of it. But you do business with him anyway.

Quote:
i will post his add on kingsnake he had, the pic of the snake that i sold him that he was selling for 10k. I have it saved and i will post it in a heart beat of Chuck would like. Remember, this is the same snake that had a resp infection, the same one Chuck was selling on Kingsnake.com.
Wow here we go again. I remember someone who had "proof" that snakes he received in the past were sick. He said he can post it and prove it. Next thing you know he sells the snakes as HEALTHY and to this day we are still waiting for the proof that they wree sick in the first place.
Hey idiot !! Instead of crying how no one belives you and they should all pity you.............Why don't you use your head and post your proof !!

Quote:
You words above. Dont really make sense. First, my animals that i sold for $7500 was a fair price. Why? Because females SS albinos go for a cool 6k. That is just fact, and you can ask more if you want to be greedy, and people will pay, i am NOT greedy. I just wanted what i was supposed to get, i believe thats fair. 6ft male hets are $1500, chuck knows this as this animal came for him. So Darin, no one can argue what I sold my animals for because it is a fair market price.
You are so nice Dallas.
You are NOT greedy.
Your animals were worth $7500.
And that is what you asked for. ................You are absolutely right. You asked for a fair price. You would NOT ask for more because you are not greedy. In fact if someone offers you $12,500 in cash or trade..... You probably would have said no because you are not greedy.

You are absolutely not greedy. That is why for your $7500 animals you instead got what you claim to be $9000. And you are not here to cry that you did not get more. You are not greedy like that. Actually you are here to complain that Chuck sent you too much. As a matter of fact you want to send chuck $1500 because you are not greedy and only want what your animals are worth.

Right I believe that.

Still waiting for all the proof that is supposedly at your finger tips. Months and years from now we will still be waiting.

Old 09-16-2003, 03:44 PM   #29
HerpVenue
Dallas, Dallas Dallas.

Before you came here....
You should have erased your kingsnake ad.
But you forgot.

Bellow is Dallas's kingsnake ad. I will bold some parts so you guys can see some interesting parts.
http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=8&de=139438

Quote:
1.1 2003 unrelated coral albino pair!
MAINE
Posted by Dallas Quarles Reptiles (Contact Me!) on September 09, 2003 at 22:45:28
Registered PetHobbyist User since 2002-09-10

I recently did a huge trade deal that enabled me to acquire some animals that i need to part with to recoop some cash. I had a deal with a potential buyer but he failed to come up with the funds so they are up for sale. This is an unrelated pair of coral albinos that are very nice. The male especially is exceptional, SUPER color. The male was born in 5/03 and the female was born in 8/03. They are both doing very well and growing quickly. I cannot gurantee the female is a coral, however, the male is a coral and a grade A one at that. The female was sold to me as a coral buy Chuck for $2500 but the pic he sent me of a female was not the one i got in the mail and does not look as "coralish" as the one in the pic he sent me as an example. Well, if they are borderline coral/normal albino sometimes it is hard to tell if they are coral until they get older and "Coral Up" a bit. Either way, you are getting a heck of a deal because if this females ends up to be a true coral, you are getting way more than your money's worth. If not, you are still getting a great deal price wise. I am selling the pair for $3000 plus shipping to your door or by way of US Airways same day delivery to your nearest airport. I except cashiers checks only at this time. Buyer must send the cashiers check out express mail, which gurantees next day delivery. Live arrival is guranteed and so is the health of these animals. To see pics, click on my picture trail site below and email me with any questions you may have.

Thanks,
Dallas Quarles Reptiles

Home - 207-947-9233
Cell- 207-299-5303
he says we are not experts and do not know what a coral looks like. Well he has less "experience" than I do. And he has no problems telling people exactly what Jason and I posted. That some corrals take SEVERAL months before their colors come in.

so there is the ad for Dallas Quarles.
I can't find one that supposedly exists for chuck.
And I do not think Dallas will post it either.

Old 09-16-2003, 04:39 PM   #30
NEWReptiles
I feel I need to clarify something that was brought to my attention via email from a friend of mine.

I have no idea who either party involved is and I do not see myself ever doing any deal with either party .

I read the initial post by Dallas and thought it was a little odd and I posted my thoughts on the deal.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!